Organ-maxxing for optimum health and aesthetic benefit

it’s not important to be focused on.

anyone with a normal diet can have the adequate bone mass to have good bones just based off the splanchocranium projection

and that simply isn’t fixable without surgery

any additional bone mass gain isn’t gonna improve it

also imagine insulting me when im trying to help your desperate ass JFL
i think we can agree that healthy organs at least improve your life quality. if you think health does not matter for looks then that's your logic. imo it is correlated (probably even perfectly).

most of looksmax seems to think the face is only one rigid bone while it is full of (malleable) soft tissue (connectiv, muscle etc.) and also that the relationship between our facial bones are creating all the angles which are responsible for attractiveness.
your head will not magically double in size, but small changes of certain bones (occipital, sphenoid, ethmoid) can act like a butterfly effect to the whole face.
thus you need good postural habits and healthy organs/metabolism to support tissue turnover. your cells either become weaker/more abnorm or healthier and more robust after each cell cycle. it is your choice if you wanna do the right moves or just LARP about surgeries you'll never get.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 19064
My personal favourite mentalmaxx and looksmax method. My 4th flush with succes. This thread should be BOTB.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: garoupilled_, AsGoodAsItGets, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
Not enough research to go into this ,

My personal favourite mentalmaxx and looksmax method. My 4th flush with succes. This thread should be BOTB.
View attachment 1909716
word. normally my skin is dry af like psoriasis or some shit, but after the first flush it is almost perfectly heatlhy. let's see what happens long term.
feel free to share your success stories/health benefits and tips, it is motivating @Scar tissue @kokoszanel

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel and GalacticHero
This practice has been proven very dangerous and those crystals are not bile. I've read they are simply a result of the food and products you ingest the days before.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 19766, Slayercel and 3 others
word. normally my skin is dry af like psoriasis or some shit, but after the first flush it is almost perfectly heatlhy. let's see what happens long term.
feel free to share your success stories/health benefits and tips, it is motivating @Scar tissue @kokoszanel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and macdaddy
Should I do the parasite cleansing and zapping first?

Last edited:
German new medicine.
Thank me later

• +1
Reactions: ang3l and nobodyspecial369
gnm is nice in theory but how to cure a trauma in practice?
You have to learn not to worry or stress about things you can’t control. Then you will get healing symptoms like diarrhea and things . Takes discipline

• +1
Reactions: ang3l
You have to learn not to worry or stress about things you can’t control. Then you will get healing symptoms like diarrhea and things . Takes discipline
as I said, nice in theory (and it is also true imo), but very difficult to basically "just be another person". you can tell yourself anything or get distracted to not worry but it's over as soon as your body gets sweaty or whatever physical stress reaction manifests itself.
the only way is exposure therapy, I guess. you may need to live a different life before you even think like a different person.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and autistic_tendencies
German new medicine.
Thank me later
Its evident now that a change in mindset affects physiology and can improve healing. Mind is matter etc. But as macdaddy said it's not easy to quiet the stress of daily life, or of chronic pain and illness.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Decretum1483, macdaddy and 1 other person
as I said, nice in theory (and it is also true imo), but very difficult to basically "just be another person". you can tell yourself anything or get distracted to not worry but it's over as soon as your body gets sweaty or whatever physical stress reaction manifests itself.
the only way is exposure therapy, I guess. you may need to live a different life before you even think like a different person.
Yes I see what you mean. I guess it’s about developing mindfulness and a peace of mind, maybe Buddhist teachings can help

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: macdaddy
I tried this but lighter version and i can confirm that this is working. Ordering epsom salt today and waiting for next flush. This should be priority for all looksmaxers. Its change EVERYTHING. Literally life changer thread much more usefull than putting peppermint oil on your eyebrows.
how?

Personally i dont believe this at all , especially because gallstones are not green
News what are gallstones 1200x900

However i will still try this cause why not, i have acne and lack of energy.
If there s no difference in how i feel next week then i ll flag this thread as absolute cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Personally i dont believe this at all , especially because gallstones are not green
View attachment 1926948

However i will still try this cause why not, i have acne and lack of energy.
If there s no difference in how i feel next week then i ll flag this thread as absolute cope
Ive flushed stones that look like that. You can get black stones, beige, tan, majority are green however.

Also it can take a few flushes to feel a difference. It doesn't always work if you eat too much fat day of/day before or your body doesn't produce enough bile in its early stages of congestion. I still stand by the flush and do them biweekly. I'll be interested to know your results.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
I done my first one on friday/saturday
On morning saturday i got weird types of dirt, it feels weird to get it out.

However it all look like small pieces of dirt
None has flow, i started eating after getting out of the bathroom, 2 hours later i needed to get to the bathroom again and i got the same dirt again.

Today after breakfast (and coffee) i got into the bathroom again, this time some pieces has flown to the surface, they're are dirt but they have the shape of the green stones posted here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and szolliontaraelis
Planning to do this.

I also have magnesium chloride (and hydrochloride) like @TsarTsar444 said it's available in Balkans

20221107 001157

I tried to dissolve it in water and drink it but it tastes so bitter and horrible...

Is there a substitute for magnesium sulfate. Can we use mag. Citrate since it's laxative. Why it has to be sulfate ?

I also have magnesium chloride (and hydrochloride) like @TsarTsar444 said it's available in Balkans

View attachment 1939013

I tried to dissolve it in water and drink it but it tastes so bitter and horrible...

Is there a substitute for magnesium sulfate. Can we use mag. Citrate since it's laxative. Why it has to be sulfate ?
I've heard that citrate can work, but the official guide to the flush that everyone uses says to use sulfate. Apparently it is the most effective at widening the liver ducts. The sulfate tastes extremely bitter and horrible too just so you know.

What’s the verdict on this method? There is only the OP and some other guy who shitted green bricks and not died and there are guys who says this will kill me. Weird position to be in on who to trust lol.

P.S. I 100% agree that liver-maxxxing and organ-maxxxing in general is crucial.

• +1
What’s the verdict on this method? There is only the OP and some other guy who shitted green bricks and not died and there are guys who says this will kill me. Weird position to be in on who to trust lol.

P.S. I 100% agree that liver-maxxxing and organ-maxxxing in general is crucial.
I got like 4 guys in my DMs that have tried it and do it regularly now and have seen big improvements already.

• +1
I got like 4 guys in my DMs that have tried it and do it regularly now and have seen big improvements already.
Tudca is a meme compared to this method, right?

I think tudca is the next best thing if you're not willing to do the flush.
Oh without a doubt. But compared to shitting bricks with your method, tudca is much less efficient right?

Oh without a doubt. But compared to shitting bricks with your method, tudca is much less efficient right?
I honestly think the flush is one of the most powerful things you can do for improving your health.

so my first flush was successful, had glowing skin for about 1week. then i did my second flush 3weeks after and it seemed to have failed, skin also sucked(dry af) a day after that.

basically i shitted full on mud without any stones in it. it did not look like normal diarrhea either, but really muddy not watery.
any idea why this it? maybe i did not use enough oil? (i just eye-balled the amount)
@Scar tissue @kokoszanel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and GalacticHero
so my first flush was successful, had glowing skin for about 1week. then i did my second flush 3weeks after and it seemed to have failed, skin also sucked(dry af) a day after that.

basically i shitted full on mud without any stones in it. it did not look like normal diarrhea either, but really muddy not watery.
any idea why this it? maybe i did not use enough oil? (i just eye-balled the amount)
@Scar tissue @kokoszanel
Sounds like you didn't manage to pass any stones. Perhaps you had too much fat the day before the flush, or day of. Sometimes the liver just doesn't want to let anything go. Your skin was dry the next day because you were dehydrated from the Epsom salts. Don't give up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and GalacticHero
Sounds like you didn't manage to pass any stones. Perhaps you had too much fat the day before the flush, or day of. Sometimes the liver just doesn't want to let anything go. Your skin was dry the next day because you were dehydrated from the Epsom salts. Don't give up
thx. I will definitely do a third flush and be a little bit more strict with the routine. was fasting the whole day before the oil-drinking thing, but the days before might have sucked diet-wise.
it may also be time for the more calcified stones to pass, which is a lot harder, i guess.

thx. I will definitely do a third flush and be a little bit more strict with the routine. was fasting the whole day before the oil-drinking thing, but the days before might have sucked diet-wise.
it may also be time for the more calcified stones to pass, which is a lot harder, i guess.
author of this method reccomends to cut off animals food and drink apple juice 1l few days before liver flush. I ate even an eggs with butter on breakfast and still was able to pass some stones but much less.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy
author of this method reccomends to cut off animals food and drink apple juice 1l few days before liver flush. I ate even an eggs with butter on breakfast and still was able to pass some stones but much less.
yeah I did everything according to protocol, but did not really change diet the days before the flush (I eat somewhat healthy anyways). so i will make sure to eat less animal foods the days before the flush next time and also measure the oil more precisely.

@kokoszanel
Hey, can you give us update on your hairline? Did you restore it completly?

@kokoszanel
Hey, can you give us update on your hairline? Did you restore it completly?
Tbh I don't track my hairline anymore, but since I started flushing my hairline is much better than before. I did already like 8 flushes, but I changed much more things due my beliefs, which could have also have a huge impact on it.

• Love it
Reactions: GalacticHero
I have been interested in improving my health for years and only recently stumbled upon this flush this past year. I have read all of the counter arguments to the flush and can disprove them, but honestly as I said the best way to disprove them is to see for yourself how good you feel after a flush. I am not a big olive oil or grapefruit industry plant out here trying to boost revenue. I have seen insane health benefits from the flush and want to share what I have found with other health conscious people.

What are some other good health-maxxes?

DM me, idfk how to DM people here.

@kokoszanel
did you realize you fell for a dumb scam or what s the rsn you arent answering here anymore?

reading the book rn, actually gonna try the detox myself too - why d u let this threat die? @Scar tissue @kokoszanel

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel
reading the book rn, actually gonna try the detox myself too - why d u let this threat die? @Scar tissue @kokoszanel
most people are scared to do it or tells this is cope while this method changed my Life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 16453 and 2 others
I realized the user base here is not worth my time lol. You can reach me in my DMs if you need help with the flush.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Sens and kokoszanel
I realized the user base here is not worth my time lol. You can reach me in my DMs if you need help with the flush.
tbh bro, u probably saved my life, will see in half a year maybe
also, yeah, 95% of looksmax users are retarted creatures who doesn't deserve shit, that's why i mainly shitpost here and don't make high effort threads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, garoupilled_, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Make a youtube video to prove it.

I have been on these forums since I was 19 (26 year old oldcel now). I have had a shit ton of surgery, derminated my face, applied all sorts of retinol, carotenoids, etc. Ate Peaty, ate animal organs for the mineral and fat soluble vitamin content.

I'm here to tell you that Chad literally doesn't have to do any of that. The age old adage that chad eats pizza and has 6 pack abs and glowing skin is TRUE. Why is it true? His genetics allow for the optimum uptake of the nutrition in the food he eats, and the expedient removal of the waste byproducts he consumes and is exposed to in our toxic modern world.

All of our organs are constantly working towards this same purpose, but some are less genetically blessed than others, and on top of that, others are stifled by their habits and environment. This thread is going to be about optimizing the function of the chief digestive and cleansing organs, the gallbladder, the liver, and the colon. But for now, I will start with the Liver.

It's very likely that your liver is extremely fucked up. Do you have skin problems? Constipation? IBS? candida? Dandruff or seb derm? All of these maladies are symptoms of a leaky gut. And when the digestion is suffering other problems like candida and sibo can arise.

However the leaky gut, candida, parasites, yeast etc, are just symptoms of poor digestion - congestion. All symptoms are survival responses - these critters are there because they have a very important purpose. Their evolutionary duty is to break up and consume the dirty, rotting congestion that has not be assimilated into or out of the body due to indigestion. They are secondary to the root cause, liver disfunction. Intra hepatic stones and cholesterol sludge literally prevents the liver from releasing bile into the digestive system so as to properly break down the food you consume. It bogs down the liver so that it can no longer effectively cleanse your blood. One can imagine that that removing these stones where they are present, would have tremendous implications for one's health and well being.

The main, root cause of indigestion and the other issues like leaky gut is poor bile output. If bile was being output at proper volumes, your colon would be surprisingly clean and the body would be in a state where it was strong and well enough to heal the leaky gut on it's own. There is an ancient Ayurvedic technique which flushes the bile ducts of this congestion, and optimizes digestion, which in turn increases the efficacy of all of your metabolic functions. And let me tell you after a long journey in looksmaxing- health and beauty are synonymous. Beauty without health is worthless and lacking, and health without beauty does not exist.

Here is how you can clean your liver so that bile flows freely, and digestion works optimally- and there are many sources online which you can read to gain more background on why it works: following quote taken from this link, and this is the flush I have used to rid myself of THOUSANDS of stones, which have improved my health 10 fold: https://www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

You don't need the ornithine or the black walnut tincture. You can just do the Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) from Whole Foods, and the grapefruit juice and olive oil.

This is what the stones look like.
View attachment 1874347

Get all of those fuckers out, it can take a few flushes. Our livers need an oil change once a year and if you have neglected this as all of modernity has, you are due, and the effects will be as if you have discovered a panacea. My experience is that Your hair will shine, your skin will glow, your eyes will light up, sleep deepen. Your energy will be boundless, and I haven't even passed all of my stones yet.

Start doing these flushes regularly, and see your entire physiology change/improve, and your outlook on life too. Soon you begin to hear life's music as you did when you were a child in your day to day life. Those feelings that you get; the vibrations of music being picked up clearly and being sensed throughout your body during the few days or a week after flushing is just a small taste of what it's going to be like every day when you're done flushing - but it will be magnified ten fold. By the time you're done flushing all of the stones, you'll be able to enjoy any artist and any song that has ever been played.

The nervous system is made up of electrical circuits and impulses that pick up vibrations from everything.

Many things happen that suppress the nervous system when congestion is present; from Ayurveda:

-The energy meridians running through the liver get blocked off, and get pent up in the liver. Certain emotions that are generated within the liver like anger as a result of congestion can't flow through the energy system and dissipate, so it just builds and builds and causes massive havoc on the organ.

-Neurotransmitters are required for proper brain chemistry; when toxicity backs up, congests the lymphatic system and interstitial fluid between cells, the neurotransmitters sending messages between each are compromised or disrupted. Most neurotransmitters are made up of enzymes as well that then need to be sacrificed to help carry this waste out of the system instead of act maintain the nervous system and brain function.

-Lack of bile storage and stagnation dramatically effects brain chemistry; for some reason, when bile storage has been compromised from bile duct congestion, the brain reflects this in the form of depression and just general suppression of the nervous system. This is why people who have their gallbladder removed have higher rates of depression. The brain will also lower dopamine production when bile has turned stagnant, due to blocked elimination channels and not being able to be renewed regularly.

-Bile back-washing in the bloodstream causes a "bilious" (bile-ous) / angry personality. The body tells us what's happening, especially to it's most cherished organ by becoming emotional when it's not able to do what it needs to. When bile back-washes into the bloodstream, the body becomes very angry, frustrated and depressed. It is impossible to enjoy music and feel the positive vibrations of it when the body is on a different frequency range, involving 4th dimensional emotions that involve survival responses, like anger. I have noticed that when the bile ducts are completely clear of congestion, it is almost impossible to get angry or frustrated. 95% of people's daily frustrations are caused by this, yet 95% of the population would probably call this quackery - too bad for them. The laws of nature, like the law of gravity remain in place whether you abide by them or not.

Once all congestion is removed, and the nervous system is able to function at it's prime, you will fee like you are literally one with nature, and will be able to smell and feel everything in the most pure and positive way.

You will be absolutely amazed at how you feel once you've complete the process or get to the stage where I am at now. Every time you flush, you will notice that your perception of life has changed, and it's become similar to how you felt as a kid - you were excited about everything.

The funny thing is that when you do become completely re-awoken, things actually become much less boring. You realize that even just having a cup of tea with your grandma can be exciting and so many things are actually happening. No matter what job you have, or where you go, you will MAKE it interesting. You will end up having a blast anywhere you work, and with whoever you meet ... but the extra energy and sense of success you will have will naturally attract better things in all ways - you will become so in tuned with everybody's emotions that you'll be able to land any job you want just by the way you tune in and talk with the HR roasties.

If you have less knowledge in a certain field but have 100% accurate emotional intelligence, you will go way further than someone with all the knowledge in the world but can't tune into the people around him.

It gives you an entirely new perspective, trust and respect for nature. Everything was designed perfectly and you'll want to live to 150 if you can.

I know a lot of you will dismiss this as quackery, but I have had insane success with this therapy and if even one person here finds what I have found in it, this thread will have been worth it. You want to be NT? Fix your health and commune with your natural state of thriving in nature and in the presence of others. You want to be beautiful? optimize the absorption of key nutrients and toxin disposal. This flush will do it all. God speed.
You can just fast right? Same thing?

I guess if people where dying this wouldn't be here ?
Then again that would put way to much weigh on the solders of the moderators on this site.

I guess if people where dying this wouldn't be here ?
Then again that would put way to much weigh on the solders of the moderators on this site.
it s legit

its legit. Thank you @Scar tissue for this amazing thread. Flushed two huuuuge stones today. Was my 4th flush and my energy levels are way better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 19064
I have been on these forums since I was 19 (26 year old oldcel now). I have had a shit ton of surgery, derminated my face, applied all sorts of retinol, carotenoids, etc. Ate Peaty, ate animal organs for the mineral and fat soluble vitamin content.

I'm here to tell you that Chad literally doesn't have to do any of that. The age old adage that chad eats pizza and has 6 pack abs and glowing skin is TRUE. Why is it true? His genetics allow for the optimum uptake of the nutrition in the food he eats, and the expedient removal of the waste byproducts he consumes and is exposed to in our toxic modern world.

All of our organs are constantly working towards this same purpose, but some are less genetically blessed than others, and on top of that, others are stifled by their habits and environment. This thread is going to be about optimizing the function of the chief digestive and cleansing organs, the gallbladder, the liver, and the colon. But for now, I will start with the Liver.

It's very likely that your liver is extremely fucked up. Do you have skin problems? Constipation? IBS? candida? Dandruff or seb derm? All of these maladies are symptoms of a leaky gut. And when the digestion is suffering other problems like candida and sibo can arise.

However the leaky gut, candida, parasites, yeast etc, are just symptoms of poor digestion - congestion. All symptoms are survival responses - these critters are there because they have a very important purpose. Their evolutionary duty is to break up and consume the dirty, rotting congestion that has not be assimilated into or out of the body due to indigestion. They are secondary to the root cause, liver disfunction. Intra hepatic stones and cholesterol sludge literally prevents the liver from releasing bile into the digestive system so as to properly break down the food you consume. It bogs down the liver so that it can no longer effectively cleanse your blood. One can imagine that that removing these stones where they are present, would have tremendous implications for one's health and well being.

The main, root cause of indigestion and the other issues like leaky gut is poor bile output. If bile was being output at proper volumes, your colon would be surprisingly clean and the body would be in a state where it was strong and well enough to heal the leaky gut on it's own. There is an ancient Ayurvedic technique which flushes the bile ducts of this congestion, and optimizes digestion, which in turn increases the efficacy of all of your metabolic functions. And let me tell you after a long journey in looksmaxing- health and beauty are synonymous. Beauty without health is worthless and lacking, and health without beauty does not exist.

Here is how you can clean your liver so that bile flows freely, and digestion works optimally- and there are many sources online which you can read to gain more background on why it works: following quote taken from this link, and this is the flush I have used to rid myself of THOUSANDS of stones, which have improved my health 10 fold: https://www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

You don't need the ornithine or the black walnut tincture. You can just do the Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) from Whole Foods, and the grapefruit juice and olive oil.

This is what the stones look like.
View attachment 1874347

Get all of those fuckers out, it can take a few flushes. Our livers need an oil change once a year and if you have neglected this as all of modernity has, you are due, and the effects will be as if you have discovered a panacea. My experience is that Your hair will shine, your skin will glow, your eyes will light up, sleep deepen. Your energy will be boundless, and I haven't even passed all of my stones yet.

Start doing these flushes regularly, and see your entire physiology change/improve, and your outlook on life too. Soon you begin to hear life's music as you did when you were a child in your day to day life. Those feelings that you get; the vibrations of music being picked up clearly and being sensed throughout your body during the few days or a week after flushing is just a small taste of what it's going to be like every day when you're done flushing - but it will be magnified ten fold. By the time you're done flushing all of the stones, you'll be able to enjoy any artist and any song that has ever been played.

The nervous system is made up of electrical circuits and impulses that pick up vibrations from everything.

Many things happen that suppress the nervous system when congestion is present; from Ayurveda:

-The energy meridians running through the liver get blocked off, and get pent up in the liver. Certain emotions that are generated within the liver like anger as a result of congestion can't flow through the energy system and dissipate, so it just builds and builds and causes massive havoc on the organ.

-Neurotransmitters are required for proper brain chemistry; when toxicity backs up, congests the lymphatic system and interstitial fluid between cells, the neurotransmitters sending messages between each are compromised or disrupted. Most neurotransmitters are made up of enzymes as well that then need to be sacrificed to help carry this waste out of the system instead of act maintain the nervous system and brain function.

-Lack of bile storage and stagnation dramatically effects brain chemistry; for some reason, when bile storage has been compromised from bile duct congestion, the brain reflects this in the form of depression and just general suppression of the nervous system. This is why people who have their gallbladder removed have higher rates of depression. The brain will also lower dopamine production when bile has turned stagnant, due to blocked elimination channels and not being able to be renewed regularly.

-Bile back-washing in the bloodstream causes a "bilious" (bile-ous) / angry personality. The body tells us what's happening, especially to it's most cherished organ by becoming emotional when it's not able to do what it needs to. When bile back-washes into the bloodstream, the body becomes very angry, frustrated and depressed. It is impossible to enjoy music and feel the positive vibrations of it when the body is on a different frequency range, involving 4th dimensional emotions that involve survival responses, like anger. I have noticed that when the bile ducts are completely clear of congestion, it is almost impossible to get angry or frustrated. 95% of people's daily frustrations are caused by this, yet 95% of the population would probably call this quackery - too bad for them. The laws of nature, like the law of gravity remain in place whether you abide by them or not.

Once all congestion is removed, and the nervous system is able to function at it's prime, you will fee like you are literally one with nature, and will be able to smell and feel everything in the most pure and positive way.

You will be absolutely amazed at how you feel once you've complete the process or get to the stage where I am at now. Every time you flush, you will notice that your perception of life has changed, and it's become similar to how you felt as a kid - you were excited about everything.

The funny thing is that when you do become completely re-awoken, things actually become much less boring. You realize that even just having a cup of tea with your grandma can be exciting and so many things are actually happening. No matter what job you have, or where you go, you will MAKE it interesting. You will end up having a blast anywhere you work, and with whoever you meet ... but the extra energy and sense of success you will have will naturally attract better things in all ways - you will become so in tuned with everybody's emotions that you'll be able to land any job you want just by the way you tune in and talk with the HR roasties.

If you have less knowledge in a certain field but have 100% accurate emotional intelligence, you will go way further than someone with all the knowledge in the world but can't tune into the people around him.

It gives you an entirely new perspective, trust and respect for nature. Everything was designed perfectly and you'll want to live to 150 if you can.

I know a lot of you will dismiss this as quackery, but I have had insane success with this therapy and if even one person here finds what I have found in it, this thread will have been worth it. You want to be NT? Fix your health and commune with your natural state of thriving in nature and in the presence of others. You want to be beautiful? optimize the absorption of key nutrients and toxin disposal. This flush will do it all. God speed.
thoughts on this? @kokoszanel

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Source: trust me G

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and PYT