why is there so many fucking low iq drivers

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
got my drivers license a week ago
didn't drive my dad car at all since i got it cause he was scared but i had the chance to drive it and i drove aruodn my whole city

nigga i literally drove normal and tried my best to not do anything crazy and why the fuck are there so many fucking low iq drivers
yes there is many women who drive like shit and are idiots but holy fuck theres alot of men too (still i noticed more women than men)
women just dont know how acc drive and drive a bit scared meanwhile the men that cant drive try to act like they can drive and do fucked up shit

so many mfs stall their cars like idiots, how can u fucknig stall ur car in 2023 jfl
some niggas driving 60 in a fucking 20 (yes what the fuck JFL)

ngl bro i got a bit scared today because u can legit die because of some low iq faggot driving @Vermilioncore do you drive?

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, humanoidsub7, Ritalincel and 4 others
The more u drive, the less u care. That’s why

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 28117, Arcturus and 1 other person
The more u drive, the less u care. That’s why
i know bro, but this is legit a game of death not something that won't affect u
just sometimes being a retard can cost lives and yours jfl

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Reformed
I always speed too. If you are confident in your driving then you will never follow the rules. Only unconfident drivers stay at speed limit

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, LampPostPrime, Sens and 1 other person
I always speed too. If you are confident in your driving then you will never follow the rules. Only unconfident drivers stay at speed limit
you live in a shithole nigga where you're probably the only driver
i live in a city where even grandmas drive

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Arcturus
Lol how can u judge for stalling, that’s just experience and practice. Also not everyone drives some smooth modern dst transmission

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Lol how can u judge for stalling, that’s just experience and practice. Also not everyone drives some smooth modern dst transmission
im not judging bro but when i see many mfs stall their car that's when i judge, maybe im gonna stall my car too jfl but i seen the same faggot infront of a red light stall his car 3 fucking times

you know the most brutal shit? i told my homie "bitches can't drive" and shit and when i passed by him it was a nigga, fucking humiliated me twice

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
you live in a shithole nigga where you're probably the only driver
i live in a city where even grandmas drive
i live in toronto canada if its not traffic i am speeding always. its not dangerous to speed at all you just have to read traffic and make certain decisions ie if you want to overtake you overtake not just do it slowly

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
its more dangerous to go speed limit or below then actually above

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and alriodai
i live in toronto canada if its not traffic i am speeding always. its not dangerous to speed at all you just have to read traffic and make certain decisions ie if you want to overtake you overtake not just do it slowly
How long u been driving for

driving barely takes any IQ. I took my licence first try with 86 iq

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
same, the test license is easy asf

yes but test license doesnt teach you shit. if you drive on the test like how you drive on the road people will get mad at you and honk

• +1
Reactions: exo and alriodai
yes but test license doesnt teach you shit. if you drive on the test like how you drive on the road people will get mad at you and honk
jfl 100%
the difference between test and actual driving is carzy

i feel test license is just a way to steal your money bro, mfs dont teach u shit or anything

• +1
I drive fast and never had any issues, 20-30km/h over limit outside cities and slowing down if someone flashes me (police)

i think most ppl who actually commit errors are those who drive too slow and drunkards.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
jfl 100%
the difference between test and actual driving is carzy

i feel test license is just a way to steal your money bro, mfs dont teach u shit or anything
yes ofc because actually driving a car is not hard at all. in canada i had to pay almost 1500 for my license. imagine that jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 23558
yes ofc because actually driving a car is not hard at all. in canada i had to pay almost 1500 for my license. imagine that jfl
wtf 1500?
I had to pay 150 to pass my driver license first jfl why is it so pricey there

• +1
I drive fast and never had any issues, 20-30km/h over limit outside cities and slowing down if someone flashes me (police)

i think most ppl who actually commit errors are those who drive too slow and drunkards.
those who are too cautious cause most problems because you always have to anticipate what they are doing and they are doing it at slow speed always so you have to go out of your way to stop for them or brake and anticipate to avoid collision

but if you are going fast and make the lane change fast the guy you are making a lane change to will never have to stop. its why i always cut people off but they never get mad because i am going a lot faster than them so it doesnt bother them like how a slow cautious driver would

• +1
Reactions: exo
wtf 1500?
I had to pay 150 to pass my driver license first jfl why is it so pricey there
if you dont pay for driving lessons you have to wait many months more than you would if you took lessons. so without lessons you have to wait a year + to actually take your test and it takes months to book so realistically 1 yr 3 months

when I drive a big car I feel better than everyone and look down at them

when I drive a small or bad car I feel very insecure and angry at everyone and compensate with rage

• So Sad
its more dangerous to go speed limit or below then actually above
Nigga wat lmao. You realize energy of a crash goes up exponentially right? 60 mph is not double the energy of a 30 mph , it's like four or five or more times more energy

Most crashes are drugs and inclement weather. But lol at the rationalization. Theres literally way less energy in a crash if u go slow . Obviously shouldn't hold up traffic but shud go as slow as you can without doing that

You can always do a car ramming against a crowded avenue in your dreams. In real life, you should act like every other driver (NPC).

@n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 drinks and drives, very sad!

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Nigga wat lmao. You realize energy of a crash goes up exponentially right? 60 mph is not double the energy of a 30 mph , it's like four or five or more times more energy
bro you have a less chance of crashing when going faster no one can bother you if you are just going faster than everyone

• Hmm...
Lots of dumb fucks on the road mate, I feel I’m a good driver, I just get in that shit and drive it. Feels soothing tbh

• +1
bro you have a less chance of crashing when going faster no one can bother you if you are just going faster than everyone
less chance of crashing . . . even though you have less time to react?!!?? nigga wut lmfao. not to mention if you do crash it would be way more fatal.

this is fucking schizophrenia the sky is green levels of rationalization lmao . . . you're literally risking peoples , for what? so you can get somewhere 10% faster? lol.

you're literally risking peoples , for what? so you can get somewhere 10% faster? lol.

• JFL
Must be your country, in Germany pretty much everyone drives good and safe.

Maybe in a shithole country where they don't follow the rules.

because brown

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I legit drive like shit

less chance of crashing . . . even though you have less time to react?!!?? nigga wut lmfao. not to mention if you do crash it would be way more fatal.

this is fucking schizophrenia the sky is green levels of rationalization lmao . . . you're literally risking peoples , for what? so you can get somewhere 10% faster? lol.
you wont need to react if you just keep passing everyone in front of you

• JFL
you wont need to react if you just keep passing everyone in front of you
do i really have to say that unexpected shit happens? lmao. people drive erratically or pedestrians act erratically, plus animals.

do i really have to say that unexpected shit happens? lmao. people drive erratically or pedestrians act erratically, plus animals.
bro I been driving for one year I am already good and can read traffic easily

• JFL
bro I been driving for one year I am already good and can read traffic easily
oh my fucking god you have to be trolling lol. cuz u can predict some drunk guy veering around or some dude walking and deciding to cross the street without looking. or even a fucking deer, which in my area i've had to stop for 2 times, if i was some degenerate speeder like you i might not have had enough time to stop for it

oh my fucking god you have to be trolling lol. cuz u can predict some drunk guy veering around or some dude walking and deciding to cross the street without looking. or even a fucking deer, which in my area i've had to stop for 2 times, if i was some degenerate speeder like you i might not have had enough time to stop for it
Bro I have a big suv if those subhumans dont know what they are doing they get damaged

• JFL
same, the test license is easy asf
no fkin way

not the written test at least, shits hard. i am not a dumb guy and i failed a few times but albeit i didnt study incredilby hard and doing it around a bunch of random for some reason made me focus worse. written test has legit like annoying trick questions and stupidly confusing wording of shit for no reason