Why is there such a hostility to religion? Not just here but all over the internet.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Also I know a lot of u are gonna spout this bullshit

“I don’t mind religion but don’t shove it down my throat”

But I call BS. I have seen many threads in public forums making criticisms of religions unprompted. They are specifically designed to draw the attention of religious people and point out so called logical fallacies to instill mental uncertainty in religious people.

So why is this?

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It's a socially acceptable proxy for ethnicity.
Maybe not entirely politically correct, but still "better" than raw racial essentialism.
You can even break it down by church, regional varieties, ground it in already existing conflicts.

Some libtards are still edgy enough to vent about minorities that they don't really like that way (but they primarily use it to attack Whites, of course).

It's similar to how foids use height to discriminate even more nowadays because it's a great tool for filtering non-whites.

Cuz it's a man made fan fiction, and that the vast majority of them are degenerated, paticularly islam.

It's a socially acceptable proxy for ethnicity.
Maybe not entirely politically correct, but still "better" than raw racial essentialism.
You can even break it down by church, regional varieties, ground it in already existing conflicts.

Some libtards are still edgy enough to vent about minorities that they don't really like that way (but they primarily use it to attack Whites, of course).

It's similar to how foids use height to discriminate even more nowadays because it's a great tool for filtering non-whites.
So it’s a way for libtards to hate whites?

Is that really what it boils down to?