Why is this decent-looking guy a 25yo virgin? (Daygame infield footage)

Richard_Hungwell

Richard_Hungwell

Silver

He's tall, thin, young, thick hair, good teeth, decent face, good eye area, etc...

Is it because he comes off super nervous when chatting up women? Does this kill any chances he might've had?

The only other thing I can think of is his palate looks kind of narrow (mouthcel?) and his face seems to lack overall harmony. He would also probably look better with a shorter haircut as I don't think he's quite handsome enough to really pull off the longer hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Beetlejuice
he shouldnt be..... looks decent, he is probably not straight , that might be it :feelskek:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Richard_Hungwell
clickbait that's why

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Oberyn, subhuman incel and 4 others
Sub8 is death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Richard_Hungwell

He's tall, thin, young, thick hair, good teeth, decent face, good eye area, etc...

Is it because he comes off super nervous when chatting up women? Does this kill any chances he might've had?

The only other thing I can think of is his palate looks kind of narrow (mouthcel?) and his face seems to lack overall harmony. He would also probably look better with a shorter haircut as I don't think he's quite handsome enough to really pull off the longer hair.

Its simple women have dating sites and apps, they can pick better looking men, any slim decent looking women who is a 5/10-5.5/10 can easily fuck men who are 6.5/10-7.5/10, its not about being decent its about being the best option the women has at the time.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
he's not enough of a gigachad. hypergamy is constant and ever increasing

also, did you notice he was extremely small? gymceling is a requirement these days

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Richard_Hungwell
feminine aura

u have to be masculine to pull in day game

including deep voice and robust features

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
DAMN, JewSA is brutal if this guy is incel there

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Beetlejuice
Probably larping