Why is This Forum Infested with Lowlives

6.5PSL

Banned
There appears to be an alarming percentage of people on this forum that are racist (especially anti-black, anti-asian), and a lot of woman-haters (extremely generalizing about women). I assume it's because a decent percentage of people here are incel and have to put out their hatred in some way. Any other theories?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Landorus, kingOfCrash and 16 others
Sexual frustration

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16996, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16110 and 3 others
There appears to be an alarming percentage of people on this forum that are racist (especially anti-black, anti-asian), and a lot of woman-haters (extremely generalizing about women). I assume it's because a decent percentage of people here are incel and have to put out their hatred in some way. Any other theories?
these people are called social rejects they're severly depressed and lonely

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: evil twink, Deleted member 1617 and nightg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bobt, Deleted member 2729, Slayerino and 6 others
Welcome bluepilled redditor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 16380, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16996, prettyboislime, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Welcome bluepilled redditor
Giga-larper. You use the n-word all the time and I assume you're not black. No girl would date you if she knew the type of stuff you said on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 16607 and 1 other person
You just found this out nigga :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DwayneWhite55
You just found this out nigga :ROFLMAO:
No. I'm just saying it's kind of sad how many people here say racial slurs and are misogynistic. Like this isn't normal behavior, no woman would like you if she knew you said this type of stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 16607 and 2 others
Giga-larper. You use the n-word all the time and I assume you're not black. No girl would date you if she knew the type of stuff you said on here.
How am I a giga larper? Lol I don't say nigga in real life just on here clowning. And if you knew women then you'd know they say nigga all the time.

You are a bluepilled cuck that worships women. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Slob, Deleted member 16380 and 6 others
U sound like a cuck or a women
No way youre a man
Muh she wont date u :soy::soy::soy:
Kys whore
See, you have a mental problem along with about 80% of this forum. No normal person says to "KYS" to another person.
How am I a giga larper? Lol I don't say nigga in real life just on here clowning. And if you knew women then you'd know they say nigga all the time.

You are a bluepilled cuck that worships women. :feelsgood:
LMAO women Don't say racial slurs all the time, you clearly don't know any women. That profile pic is not you, I'm not dumb 😂

Its a women lmao:forcedsmile:
Litteraly no guy talks like this
Imagine falling for this bait
Probably is,straight from incel tear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 16384, metagross and 3 others
No. I'm just saying it's kind of sad how many people here say racial slurs and are misogynistic. Like this isn't normal behavior, no woman would like you if she knew you said this type of stuff.
Latinos say nigga all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Toth's thot, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
See, you have a mental problem along with about 80% of this forum. No normal person says to "KYS" to another person.

LMAO women Don't say racial slurs all the time, you clearly don't know any women. That profile pic is not you, I'm not dumb 😂
No you're right this is me

Attachments

• 2668770_2021-12-30_16_05_58.415-0700.jpg
    2668770_2021-12-30_16_05_58.415-0700.jpg
    864.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 1617
Low EQ if you think I'm a woman lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
I’ll ban @6.5PSL if this bitch barks any more and talks shit about the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Slob, metagross and 2 others
Racism is anti-social.

Spread love not hate :heart:

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
are you a troll? :Comfy:
if not you just sound like a woman... just saying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Slob and Deleted member 1617
Don't get too sensitive over it tbh. Man up and stop being a pussy the reason why the forum is scathingly sarcastic is because most forum culture (other places too) originates from image boards or websites that contained a lot of politically incorrect/ offensive users I think its based personally hope you grow into it.

Also white > all

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Slob and DwayneWhite55
Legit played this shit in a car before nutting in a bitch raw.

What's wrong with hating women though ( our brain has cucked us into liking them, u don't understand black pill if u still think of women as innocent creatures )

I don't care who u hate or love as long as u don't bother me

• +1
Reactions: Sick and metagross
What's wrong with hating women though ( our brain has cucked us into liking them, u don't understand black pill if u still think of women as innocent creatures )

I don't care who u hate or love as long as u don't bother me
Okay but women aren't "creatures" that think monolithically though.

Okay but women aren't "creatures" that think monolithically though.
They have the same underlying biological/psychological drive. Don't fall for "I am not like other girls" crap.

Every girl is replaceable

• +1
Reactions: bobt
They have the same underlying biological/psychological drive. Don't fall for "I am not like other girls" crap.

Every girl is replaceable
To an extent, but when people say stuff like "every girl is hypergamous", "she will replace you the second she can", etc., That's ridiculous and false. All LOW value women are like that.

To an extent, but when people say stuff like "every girl is hypergamous", "she will replace you the second she can", etc., That's ridiculous and false. All LOW value women are like that.
how rare are NOT LOW value women?
like 1 in how much?

Kill yourself nigger faggot kike
All my homies racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14978 and 3 others
how rare are NOT LOW value women?
like 1 in how much?
I'd say around 1/2 are not low value. If I actually do the proportion in my head of thinking of girls I've known, it's around there are maybe higher. I understand how people see low value women on social media and exclusively remember it because it angers you, but if you just take a random sample of girls, say in your class, it won't be a super low number like you think.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
Most west women are degen so it's true unfortunately

85 % of people here in this forum dont have sex, what do you expect

I'd say around 1/2 are not low value. If I actually do the proportion in my head of thinking of girls I've known, it's around there are maybe higher. I understand how people see low value women on social media and exclusively remember it because it angers you, but if you just take a random sample of girls, say in your class, it won't be a super low number like you think.
Just jfl, it's closer to 80-90% being low value in my experience, unless you have pisslow standards. I also dont believe its genetic/nature thing, they just get way more social/sexual opportunities to do degen shit compared to the average man (and realize they can get away with it bcus the average man is a giga pathetic simp/ other women dont keep them in social control).