Why is this forum so boring these days?

Razeb

Razeb

Feminist Mullah
Lookism was more fun. I deleted my account in october cuz the forum got boring+school stuff too and I came back a couple months ago. I barely even post but what's up with this place, where's the fun stuff?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15854, aspiringexcel and 2 others
What do you think is fun?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb
Because I stopped rotting n Im on meds

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
Mods keep banning all the funny users,

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
WE MUST FEAR THE GODS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

what do you think @rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
what do you think @rand anon
I wasn't on lookism so can't compare, but yeah when I joined last year it felt much more active. Still can't help but rot here though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28904, incel194012940 and 2 others
I wasn't on lookism so can't compare, but yeah when I joined last year it felt much more active. Still can't help but rot here though
I would say January 2022 to like May/June 2022 had an insane amount of fun stuff

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
hard to quantify in an objective way but this forum doesn't fit the bill
All the schitzos got banned or are hiding behind alts

Everyone is lazy with their humor up your energy mfs

Because I stopped rotting
Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Dr. Bludy and It'snotover
I don't think it's more boring than lookism. Consider the possibility that you have been using the forum too much and thus developed a tolerance to the fun factor of it. Just like a drug it's very funny in the beginning but if you binge on it for hours everyday then it quickly loses its magic and you start shitposting more and more to keep chasing that high.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Razeb and Skywalker
I don't think it's more boring than lookism. Consider the possibility that you have been using the forum too much and thus developed a tolerance to the fun factor of it. Just like a drug it's very funny in the beginning but if you binge on it for hours everyday then it quickly loses its magic and you start shitposting more and more to keep chasing that high.
thats the thing I don't even use it much and from oct-march I didn't use it at all. even back in sept-oct, even late august it was boring af. lookism was more entertaining though

No there was always some schizo drama that made lookism hilarious

• JFL
Lookism was more fun. I deleted my account in october cuz the forum got boring+school stuff too and I came back a couple months ago. I barely even post but what's up with this place, where's the fun stuff?
those days r forever gone, dont think itll ever go back to former glory at this point

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and Razeb
arent all the (former) top-tier users gone to private discords lmao?

arent all the (former) top-tier users gone to private discords lmao?
lol, how do I get in, I'm a good user and I've been on these sites for 10 fucking years - was out of the loop for a long time

• Love it
lol, how do I get in, I'm a good user and I've been on these sites for 10 fucking years - was out of the loop for a long time
same bro :cry:

• JFL