Why is this guy a chad?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
Screenshot 20220830 155758 Google

I have seen several videos on this guy, kostyxd, who does the whole "handsome omegle boy" thing. Based on how the girls treat him by gasping and saying how hot he is, you would assume he is a chad. If anything he seems to be a chadlite at best.

Screenshot 20220830 160917 Google

In this image his hair is much shorter and his face looks HTN at best. Is it the hair, some other reason, or am I just shit when it comes to telling looks?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-155758_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-155758_Google.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220830-160917_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-160917_Google.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, JawMogger, Lmao and 2 others
He is objectively a HTN but he has good pheno and is pretty boy/female gaze maxxed which is why he does well with girls.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deprived, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Take the hair pill lil bro

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and Deleted member 16474
because he mogs most people on omegle. Most people on omegle are ugly fat subfive indians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, untouchable_coper, CursedOne and 7 others
angle frauding.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
View attachment 1845770

I have seen several videos on this guy, kostyxd, who does the whole "handsome omegle boy" thing. Based on how the girls treat him by gasping and saying how hot he is, you would assume he is a chad. If anything he seems to be a chadlite at best.

View attachment 1845769

In this image his hair is much shorter and his face looks HTN at best. Is it the hair, some other reason, or am I just shit when it comes to telling looks?
He has a weird ass mouth area it protrudes and looks so ugly I don't get the appeal either

He is objectively a HTN but he has good pheno and is pretty boy/female gaze maxxed which is why he does well with girls.
By "has good pheno" do you mean white?

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
@Anstrum95 b-b-b-but I thought Omegle and TikTok stars are 12 psl and never fraud :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Oberyn and Deleted member 16474
@Anstrum95 b-b-b-but I thought Omegle and TikTok stars are 12 psl and never fraud :soy::soy::soy::soy:
he looks good and his hair is like 70% of his looks, especially the one he went omegle with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and datboijj
Ofc he is good looking but I still don't understand how girls simp so hard for this guy, i guess it is the female gaze pill

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, pneumocystosis and Oberyn
That guy is not a Chad but he has good eye area and good nose to mouth ratio. He isn't a Chad he looks tiny and framelet and needs ear pinning, has short chin height, also his FWHR is terrible he has a tiny skull lmao

• +1
Reactions: igr370 and Oberyn
TikTokmaxxed. He has a good jaw, and has TikTok/prettyboy hair, but his face is quite plain, but still cute, so he appeals to the teen female gaze, with his style and hair

he looks good and his hair is like 70% of his looks, especially the one he went omegle with
Why aren't you SEAmaxxing if you like asian foids?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
MAXILLA MAXILLA ITS ALWAYS THE GODDAMN MAXILLA ARE YOU RETARDED?? DID YOU JUST ASK WHY HE IS GOODLOOKING????

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 16474
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Ofc he is good looking but I still don't understand how girls simp so hard for this guy, i guess it is the female gaze pill
Facially he is like HTN, the amount of attention he gets from women should not be possible, especially compared to those other omegle boys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
View attachment 1845770

View attachment 1845769

W
H
I
T

E

Facially he is like HTN, the amount of attention he gets from women should not be possible, especially compared to those other omegle boys.
Yeah, doesn't make any sense nothing special. Imagine this kid next to the real chads.

@Pakicel explain this please bro, what makes this nigga so appealing?

@Pakicel explain this please bro, what makes this nigga so appealing?

He is above average with good pheno. You don't need chad looks to get attention on omegle or IRL.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Deleted member 1851
He is above average with good pheno. You don't need chad looks to get attention on omegle or IRL.
so what then. ur saying looksmax autists can get girls on omegle?

That guy is not a Chad but he has good eye area and good nose to mouth ratio. He isn't a Chad he looks tiny and framelet and needs ear pinning, has short chin height, also his FWHR is terrible he has a tiny skull lmao

Compact mf and good pheno -> female gazemaxxing. Im slavshit with horse mf can reincarnation at best

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Eyebrows being that thick (with no uni-brow) is a boost to him.

Great hair, great skin, great jaw

rest is meaningless looksmaxxing jacking off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
View attachment 1845770

View attachment 1845769

Hair,eyes,white and voice

3:1 philtrum:chin ratio

View attachment 1845770

View attachment 1845769

Jawline, hair, med pheno carries him

His UEE and philtrum are not great

He is a chad in omegle because of lightning, angle and makeup (hairstyle) and a LTN in real life. He makes good use of omegle. Many people in this forum mog him.

You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That tiktok! Are you telling me that a woman just happens to fall for him like that? No! He orchestrated it! Sergi! He defecated on a roastie! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own thread! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the pussy! But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious Sergi! Fucking them blind! I worked my ass off to get where i am! I mog him to death after leanmaxx!!! And he gets to be a slayer!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you - you have to stop him!

Masculine philtrum

Angle frauding cute and approachable MTN with fluffy hair and status. Snoozefest how don’t people get this?