why is this nigger sheboon so cocky

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞

fucking nigger bitch doing everything to discredit caitlin clark, fall of white people in west is real man, nuke america asap

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and murdah
Every sheboon is cocky

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, WeiWei, murdah and 1 other person
IMG 9208 Caitlin Clark is the reason why theres a big spotlight on the WNBA nowadays jfl

• +1
Reactions: emo, Spiritualcell and shizuku11111
Caitlin Clark is the reason why theres a big spotlight on the WNBA nowadays jfl
obviously, and this disgusting cid from ice age is trying to make it about herself :lul:

WNBA only exists because the NBA has been subsidizing it since it started in 1996

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
watching sportsball makes youa nigger too

View attachment 2962380 Caitlin Clark is the reason why theres a big spotlight on the WNBA nowadays jfl
Coonin @ it again. And yes they have a reason to be mad their lives are the hardest for foids and white women have the easiest lives you’d be mad in their situation as well

Screenshot 2024 06 04 09 55 51 97

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and shizuku11111
Coonin @ it again. And yes they have a reason to be mad their lives are the hardest for foids and white women have the easiest lives you’d be mad in their situation as well
Hows that cooning retard? She has singlehandedly raised enough funds for them to travel in jets… Shes the posterface of the WNBA for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Hows that cooning retard? She has singlehandedly raised enough funds for them to travel in jets… Shes the posterface of the WNBA for a reason.
Stop coonin. Making bbc women look bad

I could care less about the bitch in OP. I’m annoyed with your comment with the picture. Blk women have every right to be mad :feelswah: leave my princesses alone

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and shizuku11111