Why is this place crabs in a bucket?

LordBBC

LordBBC

Beyond Tyrone
Everyone here want's to drag each other down instead of ascending. Why is it this way? Why can't we all just chill and try to ascend. I'm tried of the autsim.
Like nobody want's other's to succeed so we give trash rating to slow down the comp. We also tell people that it is over for them when it is not. Why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, mewingmaxxer, sayi and 10 others
i'm a crab

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, urielRanhel, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Everyone here want's to drag each other down instead of ascending. Why is it this way? Why can't we all just chill and try to ascend. I'm tried of the autsim.
Like nobody want's other's to succeed so we give trash rating to slow down the comp. We also tell people that it is over for them when it is not. Why?
I just made a similar thread, based greycel

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, wishIwasSalludon, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
Eliminate the comp

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, LooksThinker, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
I just made a similar thread

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Nah I just love downing blackcels. I've ascended my fate and I love crushing my past

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, FaceandBBC, LooksThinker and 3 others
Mirin this site’s iq

Nah I just love downing blackcels. I've ascended my fate and I love crushing my past
Why do you hate black people you're black. Only blacks I hate are thugmaxxers.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Still black lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 29651 and Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax Why are you an uncle Tom lol You can't change your ethnicity bro and In toronto The girls love Black dick too lol

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
@Blackgymmax Why are you an uncle Tom lol You can't change your ethnicity bro and In toronto The girls love Black dick too lol
Yeah but whites are still #1 on hierarchy

why do you even care what @UZB_Strebl has to say about your looks? ur to weak imo.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
why do you even care what @UZB_Strebl has to say about your looks? ur to weak imo.
? I’m only none biased true rater the rest are gay or jealous

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
this forum is a complete wast of time

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Samsepioler
...on opposite day

valid take after valid take today tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, heightmaxxing and UZB_Strebl
Because everyone here (including me) is a sub 80IQ retard who only gets their source of dopamine through shit talking randoms through the screen to cope with how it never began for them :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Axii
excessive autism. now anyways rate jordan barretts middle nutsack rubbed against chicos recessed maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
Because everyone here (including me) is a sub 80IQ retard who only gets their source of dopamine through shit talking randoms through the screen to cope with how it never began for them :lul:
real asf

• +1
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
bc most of the people that’ll end up on this forum are incels and that’s self explanatory