Why is this such a hostile place tbh

Im only half germanic
Bubblechad

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted

ArvidGustavsson don't take it personally that I'm tagging you for this one bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted

ArvidGustavsson don't take it personally that I'm tagging you for this one bro.

It's not a joke @ArvidGustavsson, it's not ideology, it's real. Using hardcore science and facts lol. Talks about everything.

You'd benefit most. You've got the foremost important thing in life and that's looks. So you're half-way there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Some here can be fucking pricks, but for some people everything gotta be a contest on mogging each other and putting others down. I myself would feel lost without this forum, so I’m glad I found it, but it can sometimes be a big toll on my mental health ngl. Sometimes I think people here are assholes because people are assholes

• +1
Only 7psl gods like us can be peaceful

• +1
tagging the bros
@Swolepenisman @spiderchad @Kingkellz @Tony @jm10 @Daw @Copemaxxing @xefo69 @magnificentcel @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Lorsss @her @EthnicelAscension @alexjones @ItisOver
when you didn't get tagged :feelscry: :feelscry::feelscry:

View attachment 869065View attachment 869067View attachment 869068View attachment 869069
SLIT YOUR SMALL PATHETIC WRIST, YOU PENCIL-NECKED, TINY-SKULLED, BUG-EYED, SKINNYFAT HIGH INHIB AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN LARPER. YOU ARE MY SUBMISSIVE PISSWEAK BITCH. I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.

I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of an whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, YOU DEPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL VIRGIN. I WOULD BULLY YOU AND CRACK YOUR INFERIOR HEAD OPEN EFFORTLESS YOU DELUSIONAL UGLY SUBMISSIVE DOG you
will REGRET CHALLENGING ME when I set your neighbourhood on fire, YOU HIGH INHIB SLAVE. A LOW INHIB NARCISSISTIC BADBOY LIKE ME WOULD RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER, BROTHER, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HIS LARGE ALPHA COCK, YOU SUBMISSIVE HIGH INHIB BITCH..

View attachment 869074View attachment 869074View attachment 869074View attachment 869074

YOUR FRAME IS BUILT LIKE A TWIG, I would easily tear and rip YOU to pieces and step over YOUR quivering defeated body to rape YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER, while YOU begs me to stop. Then I would finish your subhuman skull off with a curbstomp.
YOU WILL BE begging for mercy due to my abuse. I am your superior, you little slave that got raped, genocided and conquered by my ferocious ancestors (alpha high T strong robust low inhib aggressive hungry men)YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT YOU SMALL SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR CUCK
I get validation when people hate me. I am indeed a narcissistic badboy psychopath.

YOU ARE A JOKE, kill yourself now
View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070View attachment 869070
i laugh

Like a lot of the time people are just making fun of each other behind their screen and hating for No apparent reason. Its not high t to call someone bad words on the internet just lol.
Agreed

• +1
1. Not drinking enough coffee
2. Not stretching hard enough

• +1
Like a lot of the time people are just making fun of each other behind their screen and hating for No apparent reason. Its not high t to call someone bad words on the internet just lol.
It’s just an inherent part of the PSL sphere. People take out the dissatisfaction regarding their own life out on other people.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted
Arvid you fucken facial scoliocis ridden soyboy , This place is No such thing as hostile

• JFL
We broke u down

This place is filled with scared idiots who don't have the guts to do anything related to high testosterone in real life.

They cope with their fears and inferior mentalities by acting like a so called "high T, dark triad" on this forum.

Every time I see someone like that I get a good laugh from it.

• +1
True but you post videos of punching yourself kinda deserve it ngl bro

well when I was a kid I was told people put others down to make them feel better about themselves.

seems to ring true.

• +1
tagging the bros
@Swolepenisman @spiderchad @Kingkellz @Tony @jm10 @Daw @Copemaxxing @xefo69 @magnificentcel @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Lorsss @her @EthnicelAscension @alexjones @ItisOver
Fuck you fucking faggot piece of shit fucking stupid fucking retard nigger sniff my nuts fucking autistic cunt

• JFL
lol what a sissy thread