Why is this the main female fantasy

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Have you noticed the main female romantic fantasy is to fix/tame broken or bad men? In all romance media that is targeted towards woman, i noticed this trend seems to be the one common trope throughout most female romantic fantasies.

Women want to tame the beast with their beauty basically. Does this mean i should be an asshole to her at first but slowly pretend to warm up to her and act as if she’s special for that?

Whats your thoughts on this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, rand anon, dehydrated and 3 others
women like dark triad attractive men that are nice to them and only them

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, zura, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 3 others
women like dark triad attractive men that are nice to them and only them
Agreed, its a really useful thing to know as a guy but so many men dont realise it

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and nathan
Unironically true, being "broken" turns women on for some reason. Women see themselves as saviors, they believe they are enlightened angelic beings who can fix badboy chad. Funnily enough i've seen an incel tier guy get a MTB because she wanted to "fix" him and this was when they were 16-17 year old teenagers.
p.s there's a reason beauty and the beast is worldwide famous.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Wattpad is responsible for that.

Foids will say - "Oh those men look good only in fiction not in reality. I only want a sweet & kind boyfriend"

And then you see them get wet at the site of a dark triad Chad.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker and BadmanGangstar
Unironically true, being "broken" turns women on for some reason. Women see themselves as saviors, they believe they are enlightened angelic beings who can fix badboy chad. Funnily enough i've seen an incel tier guy get a MTB because she wanted to "fix" him and this was when they were 16-17 year old teenagers.
p.s there's a reason beauty and the beast is worldwide famous.
Yep exactly i was also gonna use beauty and the beast as an ideal example. They are taught and heavily influenced from young by things like disney movies that they can ‘save’ men with their emotional abilities and love which i dont necessarily think is a bad thing at all, but still its an important observation that isnt discussed enough especially when almost all male leads in female targetted romances are ‘wild untamable beasts that slowly are tamed by the female nature’. It can teach us men a lot of lessons, like valuing the personality of a woman can be seen as very attractive by them and not being superficial by being overly interested by looks alone or overvaluing looks at first. We need to show we have strong standards.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Wattpad is responsible for that.

Foids will say - "Oh those men look good only in fiction not in reality. I only want a sweet & kind boyfriend"

And then you see them get wet at the site of a dark triad Chad.
They want to attain the man that is ‘unattainable’ although he is desired by other women.

They dont want the man that is easily attainable and perfect because thats boring, it will go too well and thats boring them, they need the drama and fun.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Tyler x Durden
Why is it the female fantasy to fix/tame broken or bad men. In all romance media that is targeted towards woman, i noticed this trend seems to be the one common trope throughout most female romantic fantasies.

Women want to tame the beast with their beauty basically. Does this mean i should be an asshole to her at first but slowly pretend to warm up to her and act as if she’s special for that?

women have severe issues and some sort of disorder that makes them want to fuck with everybody and try to make everything in their life how they see fit. and what they see fit is the crazy ass shit that satisfies their emotions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Imretarded? and BadmanGangstar
Imagine being a foid and believing that you can change a man with self-esteem, they are retarded

• JFL
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
Have you noticed the main female romantic fantasy is to fix/tame broken or bad men? In all romance media that is targeted towards woman, i noticed this trend seems to be the one common trope throughout most female romantic fantasies.

only bad boy chad can act rude.
4123261 IMG 8078

Users who are viewing this thread

Back