depositphotos_96717004-stock-photo-tom-cruise-on-red-carpet.jpg

tom-cruise-01.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, thecel and Deleted member 15305
Hollywood decided to make him famous.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Lmao, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
He has a nice face, you just picked really shit pics, you can do the same with brad pit and meeks

• +1
Reactions: BirdsOfPrey, Deleted member 8904, .👽. and 19 others
Because he was a psl god in his prime. Now he's like 80

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 14262, Ryan and 4 others
@OldVirgin cherry picked to utter death

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
@PingPong
Why Gandy is famous in PSL ????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeyn, efidescontinuado, rydofx and 21 others
@PingPong
Why Gandy is famous in PSL ????

View attachment 1356560
Gandy is still the most striking out of a harem of gigachads. This dude uniqueness without being unattractive is unmatched. He makes gigachads like michael yerger invisible next to him.

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, .👽., Deleted member 14478 and 6 others
why do you post photos when he's over 40? when he is full of fillers and botox.

Plus most people look like shit from different angles and lights.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SOS-Sonic, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
tom cruise isnt even gl. lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
Gandy is still the most striking out of a harem of gigachads. This dude uniqueness without being unattractive is unmatched. He makes gigachads like michael yerger invisible next to him.

i remember 5 years ago before psl i randomly googled the most gl men and out of many he was the only one who i found very gl and unique looking

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
unmoggable in this pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sly shinkai, rydofx, Chadethnic101 and 16 others
i remember 5 years ago before psl i randomly googled the most gl men and out of many he was the only one who i found very gl and unique looking
I personally never thought he is good looking. I don’t think so now as well. But he is insanely striking and not ugly.

I would much rather look like michael simply cuz he is more attractive. But as a model Yerger got nothing on gandy. If I see gandy and yerger in a pic I only remember gandys face. It’s sooo striking

• +1
Why did you use pics of him 20 years past his prime?

tom-cruise-mission-impossible-ii-mission-impossible-2-2000-BPH00K.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 14867, Ryan and 4 others
I personally never thought he is good looking. I don’t think so now as well. But he is insanely striking and not ugly.

I would much rather look like michael simply cuz he is more attractive. But as a model Yerger got nothing on gandy. If I see gandy and yerger in a pic I only remember gandys face. It’s sooo striking
gandy is a roastie slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 15099, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
He makes me somewhat reconsider my planned rhino. But I will probably still get it
same, i used to cope with jew nose is masc trait :soy:
my nose is slightly worse than gandy i think

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15595
  • +1
Reactions: dashundalon, thecel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees

The other two white guys are mogging him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
He is a good-looking fella.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, LooksmaxxHopeful, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
The other two white guys are mogging him
You don’t get the point. When you see the picture who do you see first and which face stays in your memory ? Gandys. Not the other dudes. I can barely remember the other ones and I look at yerger daily

• +1
Reactions: PanMagister
You don’t get the point. When you see the picture who do you see first and which face stays in your memory ? Gandys. Not the other dudes. I can barely remember the other ones and I look at yerger daily
Yeah, Yerger is too generic looking. Just another model you'd see in a TV commercial. Gandy stands out along with O'Pry and the other striking models.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi and one job away
He’s good looking

• +1
He looks like a creepy old pimp

he's goodlooking but not deserving the fame he got.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
he's goodlooking but not deserving the fame he got.
he's deserving of the fame because he actually has charisma. Whenever people say "that pic is a fraud, let's see you in motion", Cruise has been in like 100,000 hours of film in motion as a certified Chad. Imagine O'Pry or Chico trying to talk for more than 30 seconds, you realize they're fucking retarded and would be selling cigarettes on the side of the road if they weren't good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Senssei, lasthope, LastHopeForNorman and 8 others
he's deserving of the fame because he actually has charisma. Whenever people say "that pic is a fraud, let's see you in motion", Cruise has been in like 100,000 hours of film in motion as a certified Chad. Imagine O'Pry or Chico trying to talk for more than 30 seconds, you realize they're fucking retarded and would be selling cigarettes on the side of the road if they weren't good looking.
O'aspie is retard, it's legend. But why you mention Chico?

O'aspie is retard, it's legend. But why you mention Chico?
You're right he's not that aspie sounding. I was just mentioning random models because I don't ever watch them talk, cause you know I'm not gay

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma

Yerger mogs Gandy rn

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Because he has good looks that appeal to a large number of people. Believe it or not, attractiveness is not determined by weird autists on internet forums

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and LooksmaxxHopeful
on screen maybe

IRL midgets are just funny no matter if ugly or attractive
He can get leg lengthening nd mog ur existance but u can never get that face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and LooksmaxxHopeful
In his prime, his features were fairly close to the PSL ideal. But he did look a bit generic unlike gandy and O'pry who come across as more striking.

He has a nice face, you just picked really shit pics, you can do the same with brad pit and meeks
Reminder that this forum considers Cruise a normie manlet who got "jaw implants"
Tenor 3

And considers this blockhead 'gigachad' -
Screenshot 20211018 025227

Literally looks like a bruxism afflicted gymcel
Hypertrophy of the masseter

Because in this pic he was at the highest PLS level ever achieved by a human
LcI0rKVZR3M2YZFLe5yHVfD11x23nj3yG-P0gKVa7J7lbzR2JJmuy8kB2BGHpo91-DFXhMYDN0w5Cw9EX6AhFiwKKGJrA8la1TLvc4e9PLqitsIk5M3pmdmCu5-hMSZc2g3Qr2BXmk4E8TyGTQYIYGjuXypOhcUSa3HPnzy9kA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14867, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
In his prime, his features were fairly close to the PSL ideal. But he did look a bit generic unlike gandy and O'pry who come across as more striking.
You think Tom Cruise is less unique than O'Pry? What?

Because he was a chad in his prime + his ascension is hopefuel, nigga went from low-tier normie to chad with jaw implants and shit.