Why is Tom Cruise famous in PSL?

You think Tom Cruise is less unique than O'Pry? What?
In terms of the degree to which his face conforms to PSL ideals, I think they are both approximately in the same range. But Tom's facial proportions are closer to the average for his phenotype. O'Pry facial proportions deviate more significantly from the average so he looks more striking/unique.

In terms of the degree to which his face conforms to PSL ideals, I think they are both approximately in the same range. But Tom's facial proportions are closer to the average for his phenotype. O'Pry facial proportions deviate more significantly from the average so he looks more striking/unique.
Your thinking is upside down. The fact that Tom Cruise has a distinctive ethnic phenotype makes him more unique, not less unique. O'Pry is closer to the generic indistinct "Euromerican." He has a very polished look (symmetry/development/etc.), but he really doesn't have a lot in terms of actually unique features. I think Cruise is more striking overall, which is why he's an actor, rather than a model (a lot of models have well-develped-but-plain features, they have to blend in with different looks for different designers).

Yeah, Yerger is too generic looking. Just another model you'd see in a TV commercial. Gandy stands out along with O'Pry and the other striking models.
Generic chad slays more in life tbh.
High tier normie is what ppl mean by medium ugly slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Deleted member 15081
this forums rating is utter shit tbh

they rate fat chubby xbox kids slayers bcs "muh hunter eyes" lmao at squintmaxxers with 19% body fat
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
A lot of avis come to mind when you say 'fat chubby xbox kids':ROFLMAO::lul:
Actually, now I think most of this forum doesn't know squat about 'hunter eyes', the people they think have hunter eyes actually just have epicanthic folds and non-existent brow-ridges and supra-orbital rims:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
A lot of avis come to mind when you say 'fat chubby xbox kids':ROFLMAO::lul:
Actually, now I think most of this forum doesn't know squat about 'hunter eyes', the people they think have hunter eyes actually just have epicanthic folds and non-existent brow-ridges and supra-orbital rims:lul:
exactly lmao and on top of that they are squinting like aspies this forum is truly the epitome of celibacy

bone browridge hooding > fat brow squinting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
exactly lmao and on top of that they are squinting like aspies this forum is truly the epitome of celibacy

bone browridge hooding > fat brow squinting
Actually hunter eyes are both upper eye fat pads and prominent supra-orbital rims, brow-ridges and prominent and high nasal bridge. You need all four of these to be top tier to have 'hunter eyes'

Actually hunter eyes are both upper eye fat pads and prominent supra-orbital rims, brow-ridges and prominent and high nasal bridge. You need all four of these to be top tier to have 'hunter eyes'
But i still think gandy has less fat and much better eyes then some eskimo squinter with 20% body fat and no bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081