Why is tyler maher the god of smv

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Im still running my maher catfish experiment. The results are more extreme than I could ever imagine. Its saturday night with a locked down city cause of corona, and 7 girls are begging me to get fucked tonight, and i didnt even wrote them a single message. They are pushing for a date so hard, its incredible.
I have hundreds of matches, and first messages are coming in every other second. No catfish experiment comes near to this! Im so shocked and depressed what i am missing every day.
What exactly makes his face so attractive??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
I don't even find him that appealing tbh, but very good looking and great bones nontheless.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6401, retard and 7 others
I don't even find him that appealing tbh, but very good looking and great bones nontheless.
Bro is that Jordan Almighty Barrett morphed the Aesthetic God Chico in your avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, TheAscendedOne and 5 others
Us PSL aspies drool over people who are no doubt GL, but with low SMV. Pheno is extremely important when it comes to dating. Average white > Chadpreet. Tyler Maher, apart from having great bones, also has that distinguishable Germanic look to him, bumping his SMV massively.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, rentfreegigachad, Hero of the Imperium and 12 others
Traditional college jock frat parties cleaner pheno + 6ft5 + decent physique + 7 PSL face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, blite, datboijj and 13 others
Pics or didn’t happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, didntreadlol and 1 other person

brutal mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Highly dimorphic, top tier pheno, very high psl face

Chico is comparably more high trust and less masculine. He is attractive but in a less sexual way

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, GreenHat500 and 11 others
Traditional college jock frat parties cleaner pheno + 6ft5 + decent physique + 7 PSL face
heigth 6'2" • bust 39 • waist 33 • hips 35 • shoes 11 • hair brown • eyes green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and didntreadlol
Mogged by average curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and 8 others
heigth 6'2" • bust 39 • waist 33 • hips 35 • shoes 11 • hair brown • eyes green
He is taller MM agencies list him 6ft2 because thats the ideal height to fit clothes and anything higher is considered a drawback

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5574 and 8 others
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Pics or didn’t happen
90% of my chats are in my country language.
Here is some proof:
IMG 2932
IMG 2925
IMG 2919

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and 3 others
My matches are only from 2 or 3 days of swiping. I can talk to these bitches how i want. No matter how primitive or dirty i talk, they like it.
This was the second message i sent her:
Bildschirmfoto 2020 03 28 um 212955

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
But doesn't look high class like O'pry or Gandy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
hzvf4sh4iei31.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2658, DidntRead and 7 others
not the biggest fan of that guy tbh but i gotta admit he does look really good in that picture you posted

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 685
Im still running my maher catfish experiment. The results are more extreme than I could ever imagine. Its saturday night with a locked down city cause of corona, and 7 girls are begging me to get fucked tonight, and i didnt even wrote them a single message. They are pushing for a date so hard, its incredible.
I have hundreds of matches, and first messages are coming in every other second. No catfish experiment comes near to this! Im so shocked and depressed what i am missing every day.
What exactly makes his face so attractive??

Just be blonde.
Just be blue eyed.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5204
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and 6 others
He's literally the ideal. Tall skull because of non small neurocranium, tall chin, ramus and overall lower third and still a compact midface and good fwhr.

That's what you want, not a babyfaced short skull with a compact midface and fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
he is the ideal slayer for some reason. I think its his white chad look with a big lower third. Looks NT and chad, basically girls feel safe around him but hes still attractive and masculine

he looks boring imo, i prefer the prettyboy look but guys like him are turbo slayers. He amogs Steven kelly and other prettyboys.

BUT he has aged badly the last 2 years, he looks like he has aged 10 years and his midface has started melting up with nasolabial folds. Sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Darkstrand and 2 others
he looks boring imo,

That's true. What looks good to us isn't always what looks good to women. Imo prime Chico is the best looking male but he really won't have a super high SMV after highschool, whereas this guy is eternal.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Equinox and 1 other person
That's true. What looks good to us isn't always what looks good to women. Imo prime Chico is the best looking male but he really won't have a super high SMV after highschool, whereas this guy is eternal.
prettyboys like my avi or this guy looks more striking but maher would outslay them because masc chad lol
2B86A44F 573A 40E9 8E82 1DCAEA3ECC8A

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
Exactly. That was probably the most brutal pill for me to swallow. Tbh i'm still digesting it.
Who do you think gets the most looks and ioi from 18 y o white girls: masc chad like tyler maher or the guy in my avi

• +1
Who do you think gets the most looks and ioi from 18 y o white girls: masc chad like tyler maher or the guy in my avi

I think at that age it's probably still close to equal. That's the age most foids graduate highschool and are still into prettyboys. But not long after they start college, those guys start to become invisible to the vast majority of foids and only appeal to a niche.

• +1
lol at telling a girl who wants to be submissive that you like being submissive too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
locked down city cause of corona, and 7 girls are begging me to get fucked tonight.

They are pushing for a date so hard, its incredible.

Each time I find it harder and harder to not become a misogynist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
high collagen

top 1% of 1% bones

incredibly high t and dom

muscular

german prince warrior pheno

u can smell his high t pheremones through the screen

6'6

tan skin

curly hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6401
he has a narrow skull but frauds in pics plus his bideltoid is toddler tier . looks better in pics than irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
he has a narrow skull but frauds in pics plus his bideltoid is toddler tier . looks better in pics than irl
Girls are begging me (him) to get spanked, fucked in the ass, slapped and deepthroated rough.
I can choose between hundreds of matches, and tell them to come to my house and then undress without saying a word.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Stop chadfising you stupid fucks

Every time you use a gigachad to match with these bitches you boost their ego and their standard to the moon

Every time you use a gigachad to match with these bitches you boost their ego and their standard to the moon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Ocelot and 4 others

autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6401
Girls are begging me (him) to get spanked, fucked in the ass, slapped and deepthroated rough.
I can choose between hundreds of matches, and tell them to come to my house and then undress without saying a word.
He has low FWHR and still looks good with a high class phenotype that is why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Its brutal how girls are writing me first:

Bildschirmfoto 2020 03 29 um 210553

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6401 and Xander578
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Xander578