Why Islam can’t be the real religion (in my opinion)

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
The main reason is how it says Jesus rose up into the skies

Directly contradicting multiple eye witnesses testimonies from Jesus own prophets to the romans themselves

The amount of ppl who happily died with a smile in their face due to them seeing Jesus come back from the dead for a span of 40 days after crusifiction makes this really believable and the fact that prophet Mohamed contradicts the word of Jesus makes it even more unbelievable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Kaari, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
The multiple scriptures of eye witnesses to Jesus coming back for 40 days after he was dead makes this very hard to disprove

Especially since they were so faithful and glad to die for him in the most painful ways

U don’t see this anywhere else in history

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and n9wiff
My religion is Monster Energy Ultra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel, truthhurts, deadstock and 1 other person

Directly contradicting multiple eye witnesses testimonies from Jesus own prophets to the romans themselves

The amount of ppl who happily died with a smile in their face due to them seeing Jesus come back from the dead for a span of 40 days makes this really believable and the fact that prophet Mohamed contradicts the word of Jesus makes it even more unbelievable
The multiple scriptures of eye witnesses to Jesus coming back for 40 days after he was dead makes this very hard to disprove

Especially since they were so faithful and glad to die for him in the most painful ways

U don’t see this anywhere else in history
Have you studied the Quran?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

The amount of ppl who happily died with a smile in their face due to them seeing Jesus come back from the dead for a span of 40 days makes this really believable and the fact that prophet Mohamed contradicts the word of Jesus makes it even more unbelievable
The dial of death of Jesus is interpreted via a Pseudo Gnostic lense. Gnostics believed Jesus never died but instead went to heaven because he wasn’t truly human according to gnostics. Muslims believe Jesus just floated off into heaven as well lol.

Or Muslims believe that be was switched out with somebody else because Allah didn’t want him to suffer death at the hands of the joo

This is also gnostic. Look up the apocalypse gospel of Peter and watch this video on the whole topic

• +1
Enough to know the book is false and contradicts the bible hence why muzzies have to say bible is corrupt which isn’t true and their own book says it isn’t or they say we lost the bible which once again we ask how where and who has it and they reply 🤷‍♂️. Essentially their religion apologetics is a “Trust me broo”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, n9wiff and truthhurts
Ik certain teachings of it but that’s another problem as to why I don’t think it can be the real word of god

U basically have to learn Arabic to read it

A god who loves everyone and wants to bring everyone to heaven by the teachings of his words would definitely do like the bible and translate it

Not keep it in one language limiting multiple ppl from getting to even know of him

• +1
Ik certain teachings of it but that’s another problem as to why I don’t think it can be the real word of god

A god who loves everyone and wants to bring everyone to heaven by the teachings of his words would definitely do like the bible and translate it

Not keep it in one language limiting multiple ppl from getting to even know of him
Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Shits basically an Arabic Mormonism lmfao 🤣

The similarities are stressful and worrying tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, truthhurts and n9wiff

Yh u need Arabic to understand it. Even in Arabic there are many meanings for one word, so u need also the Tafsir (interpretation of the quran). Beginnt eig bei dir die Universität schon?:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
@MaghrebGator

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong, truthhurts and irkkedmulatto
Yh u need Arabic to understand it. Even in Arabic there are many meanings for one word, so u need also the Tafsir (interpretation of the quran). Beginnt eig bei dir die Universität schon?:feelswhat:
And many Tasfir disagree with each other because modern Tasfir are to adhere to modern moral understanding. That’s why prefer medieval Tasfir which are devoid from the bullshit modern Muslims use today to make sense of their prophets bad deeds

• +1

The amount of ppl who happily died with a smile in their face due to them seeing Jesus come back from the dead for a span of 40 days after crusifiction makes this really believable and the fact that prophet Mohamed contradicts the word of Jesus makes it even more unbelievable
Muhammad was a pedophile and had multiple wives, nuff said.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and truthhurts
Muhammad was a pedophile and had multiple wives, nuff said.
Having multiple wives isn’t the issue the issue is the fact that Muslims are allowe 4 wives and Mohammed had 11 wives and even got caught cheating on one of them Zainab with a sex slave (probably Maria the copt?) ON HIS WIFES BIRTHDAY LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Kaari and truthhurts
Over for this thread.
He won’t can cannot do shitni have destroyed him numerous times on these topics as long as I’m here he can’t win

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Kaari and Bomber517

That's a weak argument though regardless if you know Arabic or not ,
Core message of Islam is to believe and worship one God without associating any partners, images , statues with him and this is preached among non Muslims doesn't matter if they know Arabic or not.

In this world a human either believes in that message or not

Even If he learns Arabic that will not change his heart to become a believer.

• +1