Why isn't the average Indian girl attracted to the average Indian guy? - [Brutal] Curry Quorapill Giga Suifuel Srs

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Why isn't the average Indian girl attracted to the average Indian guy?

2 Answers

Profile photo for Mohit Mrinal

Mohit Mrinal, Have Moon in Asc of my D9 chart.

Answered 5 years ago · Author has 277 answers and 3.2M answer views

The wrong perception lead to the wrong belief.
Look, no one can deny that looks matter a lot, while dating. And for some, its everything. As soon as I read this question, I thought of searching this-

How average Indian guys look according to google.
Except virat, how do others look? Girls, ask yourself, if these kind of faces you dream about?
And what about average indian girls?

Guys, which among these, you dont want to date?
Its all about the perception. A person’s heart is way more important than his face.
I know a lot of girls here, do realise this. And they might be thinking that what I just said in Bolds, is an obvious thing which everyone knows.
But.. let me tell you, I just passed out of high school this year and I have not seen a single girl, who follows this. Everyone likes to date a non-average, fair and ruined one. Because? Its cool.
Haha… Girls cool makes you fool.
Average Indian guys are really good. Look at your brother. He is also just an average Indian guy for the girls out there.

10K views
View upvotes
View 1 share

Profile photo for Ocean
Ocean, lives in Kota, Rajasthan, India
Answered 1 year ago · Author has 299 answers and 390.4K answer views

Gender ratio in india is not good. There are less number of girls as compared to boys that means there will be always demand for girls as they are in less number.
Average indian girl gets far more attention as compared to average indian guy. Due to unnecessary attention a girl who is supposed rated on scale 5/10 will demand a guy of scale 8/10.
Due to unnecessary attention girls do not consider average indian guy for dating. She is young and she wants fun and average indian guy wont fulfill her demands whereas due to attention she is seeking a above average guy.

View upvotes

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Because whites, blacks, Hispanics and Arabs exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 15984, Deleted member 14905 and 13 others
cope all women want @USER0213 superior jewish south french scyhtian russian passing genes

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
How are Indians born then if the average Indian girl isn't attracted to the average Indian guy?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, n0rthface and Deleted member 16152
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 15827, n0rthface and 1 other person
99% of indian women have terrible bodies and look like lumpy 12 year old boys naked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, aBetterMii, Gaia262 and 2 others
The idea of gender ratio is retarded it doesn't even matter in a huge country like India
Most collages schools and unis have equal amount of women and men in them

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Mouthbreath
Suifuel tbh
The idea of gender ratio is retarded it doesn't even matter in a huge country like India
Most collages schools and unis have equal amount of women and men in them
Cope. It still means that there gonna be some men left behind. So the "Someone for everyone! :soy::soy:" coping foids get btfo.

It is hard as me for an average white guy