Why isn't ugly men fetish a thing among women?

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
They seem to have fetishes for all kinds of things, including some really bizarre stuff. But none has ever expressed to have a thing for ugly men. Not that I know of.

I'm just waiting for them to start having this fetish for ugly men so I can ascend.

it is though, there are girls out there that just want to fuck ugly guys out of self deprivation

@Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Deleted member 7580
Because being ugly is the worst thing. They’d rather be murdered and tortured than to fuck an ugly man. Ugly men have nothing good in this world. Ugly men were put on earth to suffer.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2968, lutte and 2 others
it is though, there are girls out there that just want to fuck ugly guys out of self deprivation

@Biggdink
Maybe, but you probably need to live in a large area so your chances of finding them will be higher since they make up a tiny amount of the population. I live in a small one so it's really hard :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Ugly girl “fetish” (cope/desperation) does not exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and lutte
Maybe, but you probably need to live in a large area so your chances of finding them will be higher since they make up a tiny amount of the population. I live in a small one so it's really hard :feelsbadman:
No it’s more common in small towns
I’ve been to many and you see skinny dimes with bloated fat manlets

• JFL
Reactions: lutte