Why Its Easier To Get Into LTR As A Guy Than Slay

post physique
seriosly stop speaking like someone getting laid every night with different women.
Not every night but there are dudes who get laid with diffrent foids outside ltrs easy.

In My experience I've observed that women 'Sex up' and 'Date down'
While guys do the opposite.

Women are pickier when it comes to short term (due to much more biological investment/costs) men are pickier for long terms relationships.
It's what I observed and experienced also, and I once heard a woman say to me and a dude when in a discussion about this.

To add. It's also about exchange.

* for a man having a random hookup is jackpot-value. While for the woman the base value is limited. So he gotta bring good looks, as value for her.
* for a woman having a commited relationship can be alot of value (providings, money, resources, protection, help, support, etc..). While for the man the base value of commited relationship is limited. So she gotta bring sex, as value for him.

r/femaledatingstrategy would not exist if the female advantage in dating were as high as the female advantage in slaying.
True.

That sub, is basically 90+% about getting resources, commitment, and so on from men.
Whereas men, talk 90% about getting laid/sex fhen it comes to dating.

Women have higher advantage from male commitment. Whereas female commitment, is for a man often just a hindrance to get new sex. The only good thing about a relationship for a man is: regular sex (if she actually gives that) and status from others (depending on how hot she looks).

A woman decides her value: on how many and how much/high commitment/investment she can get from a man/men
A man decides his vaue; on how many and how quality sex he can from women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I couldn't imagine being as delusional as you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3593