Why its easiest to get girls as a teenager

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
People would date out of boredom and spontaneity like eg for hallowen i asked someone to be my gf simply for the special occasion. It actually worked eventhough we had no chemistry

In school Girls dont care about anything besides bluepilled shit and partially looks (barely because ur whole age group is ugly) u just need a nice style and haircut and low inhib

Teenagers are like sheep especially when theyre young. Only until they become an adult u hear them talking about shit their friends go against. they will all follow what their friends say so u already get easy avdantages in a cirlce u know

Lastly they are more kind in an innocent way. They have way less pride and will do good things for free cause they are bluepilled and brainwashed such as free compliments. U see more egotistical behaviour as they go into adulthood and learn how harsh people are, it is a longer process for girls because they are so spoiled ealrly in life

This ends at university. When now girls enter dating apps, clubs, bars, and college. Also the demographic goes to worldwide bc of social media, teens dont use it globally as much as adults, also competiting with betabuxx/careermaxxed/ instagramaxxed/ statusmaxxed dudes. So yeah if u ever thought about looksmaxxing in highschool/school ur a loser who is unable to navigate a turbobeasy situation with big rewards, validation and so on. Low inhib is significant for the first 18 years in dating

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, Jamaldickjavontus, ElTruecel and 8 others
Read every molecule

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
True, but many high school classmates (and non) would disagree.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
And i even failed back then

• +1
Time to make up for in adulthood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Darkeningstar and try2beme
I mean-
Nvm
It's pointless. I even get alright matches on OLD from time to time but my brain is fucked. Nt pill is legit for sub HTNs

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme
Its easiest but 50% of males still fail

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, ElTruecel, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Hormones

• +1
I’m a teenager and I’d say looks matter quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
over for high-inhibcels and people who are bullied since elementary

Mostly for women