Why jews don't want us to eat actual food?

D

Deleted member 18814

Diamond
I mean we were suposed to be eating meat and wheat and potatoes and fruits

But instead they want us to eat ze bugs, printed meat, soy etc etc ... why not just keep doing good food instead of all this shit?

it is way easier and better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, saiya_online, Deleted member 5815 and 3 others
Because of $$$

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, saiya_online, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
dnrd but agree unconditionally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814
Go get 'real food' and stop making excuses for being a lazy impoverished basement dweller. It's not 'muh jewwwz' fault you're a genetic dead end.

So we can’t ascend our souls

@The Grinch why did you ugh react me

Because hormones. Shitty food especially since birth combined with vaccines and other nonsense means weaker/modified genetic system.

The powers that be im also guessing wants a slave class to be compliant and useful. Lowering t for men and increasing t for women creates a balance of hormones which means socially doctile persons. Look at society today for proof. High T “dominant women” and socially lenient men.

Also helps push other agendas such as matriarchy, gatekeeping classes etc.

Theres a lott of reasons honestly

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, saiya_online, Deleted member 18814 and 2 others
I know a few jews and they actually believe in this shit they all eat plant based for the environement they eat margarine and canola oil but wont eat beef its as if they were making a political statement

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online and Deleted member 18814
I know a few jews and they actually believe in this shit they all eat plant based for the environement they eat margarine and canola oil but wont eat beef its as if they were making a political statement
Jewish men are one of the most effeminate and cucked group of ethnic men, so embarrassing. Jewish women constantly marry out to more attractive goyims because of this; they think the men are too stingy and soft.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 18814 and Deleted member 5815
I mean we were suposed to be eating meat and wheat and potatoes and fruits

But instead they want us to eat ze bugs, printed meat, soy etc etc ... why not just keep doing good food instead of all this shit?

it is way easier and better
Doomer, I advise you to become a Bloomer.