Why journalists are much smarter than you

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
1. Journalists are never wrong. What they write is the truth, you guys are unedcuated so your opinions don't matter
2. Journalists tell the truth
3. Journalists went to college

This is not up for debate, journalists are the cornerstones of democracy and engaging in criticism of them is undemocratic and fascist. Please refrain from arguing against journalists, what they write is the truth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magical Apple, ConspiracyTheory, deepweb1298 and 4 others
Nobody is saying that

Nobody is saying that
Autism GIF

So off topic it doesnt even belong in offtopic

Nobody is saying that
what are you on about? have you not seen the recent rise of far right extremism? There are many white supremacists, white supremacists are no longer white too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17174 and thegoat
what are you on about? have you not seen the recent rise of far right extremism? There are many white supremacists, white supremacists are no longer white too
Yeah all of those things are correct. Their alot of ethnic white supremacists

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Journalists are jewish funded, Anything they say has to be viewed and approved by our jewish overlords in america and the west just look at who owns the media in our countries

Journalists are jewish funded, Anything they say has to be viewed and approved by our jewish overlords in america and the west just look at who owns the media in our countries
please stop your hate speech.

I bet you speak badly about immigrants too. Take a moment and watch this video and think of the language you use when describing migrant numbers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 14905
please stop your hate speech.

I bet you speak badly about immigrants too. Take a moment and watch this video and think of the language you use when describing migrant numbers.

Just look at what diversity has done to europe, A prospering left wing place with clean streets and nice people and now it's shit on the streets everyone is scared of each other and there's knife deaths every day or week all because they let arabs and africans in, east asians aren't really a problem they are mostly civilized but the people who come from 3rd world countries in middle east and africa aren't. You can't look at all this proof and say there isn't a group of elite jewish people who want to make whites die out and limit the progress of our people the human race

Just look at what diversity has done to europe, A prospering left wing place with clean streets and nice people and now it's shit on the streets everyone is scared of each other and there's knife deaths every day or week all because they let arabs and africans in, east asians aren't really a problem they are mostly civilized but the people who come from 3rd world countries in middle east and africa aren't. You can't look at all this proof and say there isn't a group of elite jewish people who want to make whites die out and limit the progress of our people the human race
Jews get affected too outside of israel

Their is white supremacists non whites on this site. @Londonvile was one
yes exactly. We need to expose white supremacists.
What you are saying is disgusting, I refuse to engage in debate with a racist or anti-semite. I'm not giving you a platform

yes exactly. We need to expose white supremacists.

What you are saying is disgusting, I refuse to engage in debate with a racist or anti-semite. I'm not giving you a platform
:ROFLMAO: normies be like

I myself never realized how much the cis, white patriarchy influenced everything. Have you seen this Winsome Sears woman. Black, female, and white supremacist. I mean, it's bonkers. The rise of the BIPOC white supremacist has to be the biggest threat to democracy. I can't even imagine the emotional damage that is being done. Surely the Universities will step in to provide safe spaces to all BIPOC and marginalized people, regardless of whether they are students or not. These are troubling times.

• Love it
The face of patriarchal white supremacy. She obviously only calls out AOC because she wants to date her:
iu

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back