Why "just be NT" is so hard for me and autists

Stfu clown. This is looksmax, incels.is is legit a url away fat boy
Stfu PTSD warnabe veteran. I'm only here because incels.is rejected my applications 3 times in a row. Idk wtf their deal is, I am blackpilled af.

whenever I say dumb shit women just assume I'm simple and think it's attractive.

the key to getting away with autism is himbomaxing.
same here. you're already have been maxing to the point of no return so why worry?
The fact that you can talk and fuck women proves that you are not autistic , thats all
No there's a social way of difference to priorities and difficulty of adaptation.
they diagnosed me long ago way before it became a meme.

it's not a self diagnose.
This. If someone else reffers you to get diagnosed. If not, it's learning the hard way.
"NT" isn't "hard" for autists. It is, by definition, the opposite of autism.
Why not hard? Yes people will have varying degrees of advantage prior to diagnosis. Those diagnosed earlier have it easier then those much more later in life.

Last edited:
same here. you're already have been maxing to the point of no return so why worry?
worrying about shit you can't change is always pointless unless you're rich, but if you are you wouldn't be rotting here.

Stfu PTSD warnabe veteran. I'm only here because incels.is rejected my applications 3 times in a row. Idk wtf their deal is, I am blackpilled af.
maybe ur not incel so stop being an attention seeking faggot and either looksmax or fuck off. you're unironically being an annoying faggot.

maybe ur not incel so stop being an attention seeking faggot and either looksmax or fuck off. you're unironically being an annoying faggot.
If being truthful is annoying then I'll annoy you till you rope you fucking cuck

I dont doubt NT is a major part of ascension and general social success, for autists like me its so fucking hard man. My entire life ive had autism and trouble talking to others, even to the point where I prefer online school rather than irl school even tho i have lots of good friends irl. U can fake being NT as much as you want but if ur truly autistic you will always think and prefer a certain strange way of life like me. At this point its like fuck any success from this, I just dont feel happy in this state at all

I always feel "gross" or unnatural after adopting an NT change. I cant handle change at all, any small change or movement to my routines makes me panic. Theres no amount of advice that can cure this - autistic people are born and not made and therefore the damage is irreversible
no one cares im up

Well said. I can act NT, but it’s not enjoyable for me and not being my self.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
being nt means shutting off your brain and switching to the limbic sytem. for dumbass normies, this is easy. for people with iq >120 this is hard

• +1
Reactions: metagross
U can fake being NT as much as you want but if ur truly autistic you will always think and prefer a certain strange way of life like me.
It's not that I prefer this way of life necessarily. I am autistic aswell (diagnosed asperger) and it's not that I prefer it, it's just that I don't really have a choice.
Every time that I seem to get some new friends, it just ... fizzles out. I am not the worst-looking guy. I had some birthday parties of some long-term friends and there were girls flirting with me. A girl that was there with her boyfriend messaged me on instagram and asked me to hang out. We did, two times, and she never insulted me or said anything, but eventually she just stopped replying. Happened multiple times. I don't even know what it is that I am doing wrong. I am just physically incapable of making social connections.

• So Sad
Reactions: horsefacin
Well said. I can act NT, but it’s not enjoyable for me and not being my self.
You just have to do it when it’s necessary, there’s no merit to it otherwise. You can find friends that you can be yourself around even if you’re Non-NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Do you have autism or are you just another fakeist? So many people nowaday see a video on tiktok talking about the symptoms of autism and then they say "I struggle to talk to other people therefore I have autism :soy: "
The problem is that I think he's using the term "autist" as a synonym for being socially awkward, as many people on this site do

in other words he's just socially inept but calls himself autistic for comical effect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I disagree. I think being NT can be learned, but unfortunately I have yet to see any good information on this site as to become NT. I cannot for the love of me find any good advice when I feel like it could certainly help me make more friends

The hardest part of acting NT is focusing on what people are saying without zoning out

To me NT means talking about normie things, Cars, sports, The current new thing. Absolutely nothing Else outside of that.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
The more socialized they are the more easily they will sniff you out
Want to get laid as an autist? Be tall and goodlooking