Why kurds are superior. [End of discussion]

X

x69

?????? ????
I just wanted all of you to know that kurds are superior.. why?

Kurdish people are the most masculine looking people ever existed on this earth.

Kurdish men = ugly and masculine

Kurdish women = beautiful and masculine.

ADMIRE IT

Together they create the ultimate Good AF looking MASCULINE MOTHERFUCKERS BE IT SON OR DAUGHTER.

We have lived through 13 genocides in just 150 years. They are trying to kill off the ultimate warrior race.
Genocides LOL

Europe is getting cucked by turkish and african people. But turkish and african people are getting cucked by ultimate kurds that attract ultra feminine girls.

JFL AT YOUR 'MUH LOW DHT or PRETTY BOY VALUES' THIS IS HIGH DHT. THIS IS HIGH T WITHOUT ANY FEMININE FEATURES HAHAHA

https:// imgur.com/a/afCxR3z

You will never be able to compete with kurdish males like me.
All my ancestors were high T. Be it be male or woman.

@extreme-overthinker still thinks he is high T despite him being low T framecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Ahahhahahahahaah. Look at you coping so hard. The narcissist's shell has been broken. Now he needs to reinforce his delusions by making up these copes
Let the cortisol flow in your veins, let it destroy your brain
You wish you were Arab
I'm laughing so fucking hard shiiiiiieeeet
29web-CHEMICALALI-1-KR.source.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Run, kurd, run!
Chemical Ali is here!!

Last edited:
  • +1
HAHA LOL Iraqi men. Moroccan Men. Lebanse Men. K:feelstastyman:rdish Men.
351033A800000578-0-image-a-25_1465412574006.jpg

• +1
iu

Also @extreme-overthinker will break your shit once he grows big like his father did

• +1
  • +1
iu

Also @extreme-overthinker will break your shit once he grows big like his father did
View attachment 1189View attachment 1190View attachment 1191
Ahahhahahahahaah. Look at you coping so hard. The narcissist's shell has been broken. Now he needs to reinforce his delusions by making up these copes
Let the cortisol flow in your veins, let it destroy your brain
You wish you were Arab
I'm laughing so fucking hard shiiiiiieeeet
29web-CHEMICALALI-1-KR.source.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Run, kurd, run!
Chemical Ali is here!!

Krudishmomger

This is a candid of me zoomed in. It's funny how I mog all of you facially.
It's even more funny if I shared information about how I fucked a blonde girl. J f l.

Even more funny once you find out I had a late puberty and I still mog most of you.
Few months ago I still looked 14. I look 16 now.

I have prettyboy looks now but once my testosterone starts rising I'll literally cuck everyone of you. Not only mog but cuck
View attachment 1189View attachment 1190View attachment 1191

A obese male. A big tryhard that's more autistic than 95% of PSL. Some roided ogre. Some castrated cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1192

It's even more funny if I shared information about how I fucked a blonde girl. J f l.

Even more funny once you find out I had a late puberty and I still mog most of you.

I have prettyboy looks now but once my testosterone starts rising I'll literally cuck everyone of you. Not only mog but cuck

A obese male. A big tryhard that's more autistic than 95% of PSL. Some roided ogre. Some castrated cuck
LOL at this "high T" face, keep eating eggs kurdo boy, us spaniard will cuck the shit out of you, grow some T and get a beard

• +1
View attachment 1192

Your narcissism is truly hilarious
you're not mogging anyone with that babyface of yours

• +1
One word: Zyzz

• +1
LOL at this "high T" face, keep eating eggs kurdo boy, us spaniard will cuck the shit out of you, grow some T and get a beard
Your narcissism is truly hilarious
you're not mogging anyone with that babyface of yours

FWHR Mog

Literally 2+ FWHR in that pic measured by lower brow

- Positive tilted eyebrows
- Square chin which looks pointy because I am laughing
- Broad cheekbones
- Square big forehead
- Broad upper nose

Prenatal TTT

Imagine me not smiling and looking right infront of something. You'd all die from cortisol spikes.
My FWHR would even be higher jfl.

I have all high T features. I am high T. I feel high T.
It's not about being ogre.. but being sexually attractive.
I get 5+ IOI's daily. Especially from the lil girl today at the bus turning around and checking my face out every 5 seconds. Looked at her one time and she instantly locked eyes. She was a cuty blonde dutchie.

Once my buccal fat dissapears I'd be the next chad here.
One word: Zyzz

He indeed was really DOM.

• +1
Literally 2+ FWHR in that pic measured by lower brow

- Positive tilted eyebrows
- Square chin which looks pointy because I am laughing
- Broad cheekbones
- Square big forehead
- Broad upper nose

prenatal-ttt-jpg.1194

Imagine me not smiling and looking right infront of something. You'd all die from cortisol spikes.
My FWHR would even be higher jfl.

I have all high T features. I am high T. I feel high T.
It's not about being ogre.. but being sexually attractive.
I get 5+ IOI's daily. Especially from the lil girl today at the bus turning around and checking my face out every 5 seconds. Looked at her one time and she instantly locked eyes. She was a cuty blonde dutchie.

Once my buccal fat dissapears I'd be the next chad here.
Dude, you sound really insecure,you're good looking and its good that you get iois daily, but why yell at it the top of your lungs to some dudes on a forum? Why don't you work on getting laid? I don't consider myself good looking, that's why i'm here, if i did, i would be out trying to slay, i would not boast about it to some random dudes on the internet LMAO.

• +1
Dude, you sound really insecure,you're good looking and its good that you get iois daily, but why yell at it the top of your lungs to some dudes on a forum? Why don't you work on getting laid? I don't consider myself good looking, that's why i'm here, if i did, i would be out trying to slay, i would not boast about it to some random dudes on the internet LMAO.
Tbhtbh

I hope he is ironical or some shit because even with 2 fwthr he doesn't mog me lol

• +1
Even in a non frauded candid? J f l
Even in real life dude, I know people how mog me and you aren't one of those for sure (not like it's too hard to mog me, I average as sin)

• +1
Even in a non frauded candid? J f l
What are you trying to prove dude? If you consider yourself good looking, go out and slay, whats the point of proving it to random people online?

• +1

I got a haircut a few days ago and it destroyed my self-esteem.
One big problem of me is also my ego. I could easily get a girl if I lowered standards but I am scared of rejection.
I have never been rejected in my entire life and always had girls come up to me if they wanted a relationship (see my post in offtopic).
My ego has grown to a point that I can't accept defeat.. I don't know what to do if I were getting rejected. Chances are unlikely but still
Even in real life dude, I know people how mog me and you aren't one of those for sure (not like it's too hard to mog me, I average as sin)

Shouldn't be possible. You post on incels.me and you are still incel while I am not.
Even if not face.. I mog you socially

• +1
What are you trying to prove dude? If you consider yourself good looking, go out and slay, whats the point of proving it to random people online?
That's FaceandLMS staple "why do you consider yourself good looking? Just because you like what you see in the mirrow? If you were good looking girls would be attracted to you, you would fuck more"
That changed my vision of life

• +1
That's FaceandLMS staple "why do you consider yourself good looking? Just because you like what you see in the mirrow? If you were good looking girls would be attracted to you, you would fuck more"
That guy has blackpilled so many people tbh. His videos were shocking to me and they hurt me

• +1
Its different in his case, he is not bad looking imo, he is just an insecure kid who needs to get off the internet.
That guy has blackpilled so many people tbh. His videos were shocking to me and they hurt me
Whats the site you use to measure fwhr?

• +1
Its different in his case, he is not bad looking imo, he is just an insecure kid who needs to get off the internet.

Whats the site you use to measure fwhr?

I use Gimp (free photoshop program) to morph and measure my fwhr. I don't have much money for expensive programs tbh.
I need to leave these kind of forums for a week and she what would happen with my mental health. Starting sunday

• +1
I use Gimp (free photoshop program) to morph and measure my fwhr. I don't have much money for expensive programs tbh.
I need to leave these kind of forums for a week and she what would happen with my mental health. Starting sunday
Is there a way to measure it without the programs? Disable your wifi kid and dont be so insecure, go out and get some pussy. Unless you're below 5'5, no reason why you can't slay.

• +1
Is there a way to measure it without the programs? Disable your wifi kid and dont be so insecure, go out and get some pussy. Unless you're below 5'5, no reason why you can't slay.
Paint

• +1
Not if it's caused by lots of fat
tell that to winston churchill, or ulysses S. Grant, or any of the old great men, most of them were >18%bf

• +1