Why LGD 4033 is better than rad140

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
In terms of muscle growth, workouts, and side effects lgd is the better option. Both tank your test but rad also causes hair loss to most people, acne, mood swings, and Nausea. Rad is better for staying lean and looking more “chizzled” while lgd makes you look more “fluffy” but your strength will go up more on lgd.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
sarms are trash

stop being a pussy and inject tren

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and sub5incel125
In terms of muscle growth, workouts, and side effects lgd is the better option. Both tank your test but rad also causes hair loss to most people, acne, mood swings, and Nausea. Rad is better for staying lean and looking more “chizzled” while lgd makes you look more “fluffy” but your strength will go up more on lgd.
both will cause water retention and "fluffy" look. Just don't do sarms in general.

Even if you are too much of a fucking pussy to inject ( which is less harm for your body )
theres are way better choices than sarms ( actual oral steroids )

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
both will cause water retention and "fluffy" look. Just don't do sarms in general.

Even if you are too much of a fucking pussy to inject ( which is less harm for your body )
oral steroids are actually useless without test but I do agree pinning test is safer

also if you are scared to pin you shouldnt be doing peds anyways

• +1
Reactions: nzvids
oral steroids are actually useless without test but I do agree pinning test is safer
so are sarms lmao you will lose all the gains after without a test base on both. And you will end up with lower test levels even with a "proper" pct protocol.

• +1
so are sarms lmao you will lose all the gains after without a test base on both. And you will end up with lower test levels even with a "proper" pct protocol.
sarms are a good entry level to ped but I would think of them like pre workout. itll make workouts better and easier so you will still keep some gains after you hop off but imo the whole pont of sarms are to dip your toes into peds

sarms are a good entry level to ped but I would think of them like pre workout. itll make workouts better and easier so you will still keep some gains after you hop off but imo the whole pont of sarms are to dip your toes into peds
eh not really, why would you start off with sarms when theres better and safer options. Most oral steroids are used as preworkout in some cases because of the short half life.

Only real reason kids take sarms is because they are so easy and cheap to acquire aswell as the brainless promoting on tiktok

• +1
eh not really, why would you start off with sarms when theres better and safer options. Most oral steroids are used as preworkout in some cases because of the short half life.

Only real reason kids take sarms is because they are so easy and cheap to acquire aswell as the brainless promoting on tiktok
Yeah but if youve ever workedout on lgd you can understand me. Made my workouts insane

• JFL
Reactions: nzvids
Yeah but if youve ever workedout on lgd you can understand me. Made my workouts insane
Ofcourse it made ur workouts insane it's made for that lol, the risk / reward is just not good at all. Theres better options that will do less harm to ur overall health.

• +1
I don't do roids so maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but I have friends who have done SARMs and it definitely works for them. Like they made crazy gains and it's obvious something worked. You could tell it was anabolic gains and they just looked pumped constantly.

• +1
I don't do roids so maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but I have friends who have done SARMs and it definitely works for them. Like they made crazy gains and it's obvious something worked. You could tell it was anabolic gains and they just looked pumped constantly.
The best way to explain it its like creatine. Once you hop off you will lose some gains but not all.