Why lift when it's all about face?

I

its.OVER

Iron
Looking through the front page, there's so many gymcopers on here. I'm telling you, girls don't give a fuck about how much you can lift.

Squat 600lbs? You're still ugly.
Bench 400? You're still ugly
Can do 50 pull ups? You're still ugly.

Here's what women care about. Face, face, and more face.

054f11f5-e487-4a80-8b7f-e23a1c5ce71c-m.jpg

Chico, as probably the most attractive guy alive, had this to say about face vs body:

Gymcel2

The term 'incel' even came from the fucking misc, a bodybuilding community. Just a casual look at the first few pages of that forum any day of the week and you'll find tons of foreveralone type threads.

If you're ugly, then you're ugly boyos. Gym is cope, no gym for your face. And if you've got the face, then you don't need the gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Why black and white again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Body can help if your face passes the minimum threshold. As Chico knows.

Chico gym
Chico gym 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
I agree, getting big is worthless. it adds minimal SMV and requires high effort. very low ROI investment

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I don’t know why people try to deny this. When it comes to face vs body/physique, face wins every time. Working out may give you rock hard abs, but it won’t fix your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Sad to see that looksmax.org has become a .me territory
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Yes face > body. But if you have a below average face and the physique of a greek god then you will get lots of matches on Tinder, I have seen catfish experiments. If I go to the swimming pool there's a good chance I'll be the most muscular person there cause nobody seems to lift and you can bet I'm getting mired by girls. You're the coper here, there's no gym for your face so why not improve what you can? Plus it feels good to workout and can greatly improve your mental state of being.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Sad to see that looksmax.org has become a .me territory
maxresdefault.jpg
You didn't even present a counter-argument.

over.
Yes face > body. But if you have a below average face and the physique of a greek god then you will get lots of matches on Tinder, I have seen catfish experiments. If I go to the swimming pool there's a good chance I'll be the most muscular person there cause nobody seems to lift and you can bet I'm getting mired by girls. You're the coper here, there's no gym for your face so why not improve what you can? Plus it feels good to workout and can greatly improve your mental state of being.
You agreed to him, how is he a coper jfl.

• +1
You didn't even present a counter-argument.

over.

hey
what do u mean by that comment

ldar.

i thought u can express opinion without giving argument

over.
t
ony (out)
ldar.

• +1
hey
what do u mean by that comment

ldar.

i thought u can express opinion without giving argument

over.
t
ony (out)
ldar.
Try putting more heart into your attempt to copy my sleep-deprived typing pattern.

• +1
I agree that face > everything else. However, saying that women don't care about muscles is cope and an excuse to yourself to be lazy and ldar. Did you read past the first sentence of my comment?

• +1
I agree that face > everything else. However, saying that women don't care about muscles is cope and an excuse to yourself to be lazy and ldar. Did you read past the first sentence of my comment?
Yes.
You need minimal face attraction first boyo. But maybe you guys already have it so it works for you.
Me personally? I'll just ldar.

• +1
Yes.
You need minimal face attraction first boyo. But maybe you guys already have it so it works for you.
Me personally? I'll just ldar.
same tbh
over. ldar

• +1
ur stupid

• +1
the dickpill is legit too though. face height and dick

• +1
the dickpill is legit too though. face height and dick

Never underestimate dick size. If you are a 3/10 and have a 9"+ monster, there will ALWAYS be some slut who will sleep with you.

My small dick has never fucked any woman the way it has fucked me. Even though I am a genetic failure in every other way but being tall, I have recently come to realise that overall, it is my penis that has always been the most crippling thing in my life.

• +1
I lift for strength and size

• +1
  • +1
Never underestimate dick size. If you are a 3/10 and have a 9"+ monster, there will ALWAYS be some slut who will sleep with you.

My small dick has never fucked any woman the way it has fucked me. Even though I am a genetic failure in every other way but being tall, I have recently come to realise that overall, it is my penis that has always been the most crippling thing in my life.
Lucky for you that's actually something you can change, and without spending thousands on surgery. https://www.reddit.com/r/Ajelqforyou (nsfw)

• +1
Looking through the front page, there's so many gymcopers on here. I'm telling you, girls don't give a fuck about how much you can lift.

Chico, as probably the most attractive guy alive, had this to say about face vs body:

View attachment 937

The term 'incel' even came from the fucking misc, a bodybuilding community. Just a casual look at the first few pages of that forum any day of the week and you'll find tons of foreveralone type threads.

If you're ugly, then you're ugly boyos. Gym is cope, no gym for your face. And if you've got the face, then you don't need the gym.
gym increases T which can improve ur bone structure n shit

View attachment 937

Body halo is real. You gotta be really jacked though