Why lighting matters + brown people should try to look orange

normie_joe

normie_joe

Lefort 4 patient in Sunil's back kitchen
This is the same woman in different lighting.

yPxrakW_d.webp

Her skin color looks different in each.

It looks significantly different in the first vs last.

Zombodroid 12062023104958

It looks like she's bleached her skin, but she hasn't. It's only the lighting that changed.

But the best lighting that makes her look the most radiant and glowing is not the one where she's the most pale, but one where she's the most orange.

Zombodroid 12062023105527

So if you are brown, you should try to take photos in lighting that make you look as much orange as possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 1901, Gonthar and 2 others
Ku klux klan member on my page let me block this KKK member

Why not just bleach skin instead of this shit? Who's gonna look at your photo anayways

Not only is the lightning different, but also the fake-up and the treaded eyebrows.

I'm orange maxxing

Why not just bleach skin instead of this shit? Who's gonna look at your photo anayways

Because when you bleach brown skin, it looks ghastly and sickly like you are fucking anemic.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Because when you bleach brown skin, it looks ghastly and sickly like you are fucking anemic.
Most Indians have yellow skin anyway they just get tanned hard.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel

yPxrakW_d.webp

View attachment 2258213

It looks like she's bleached her skin, but she hasn't. It's only the lighting that changed.

But the best lighting that makes her look the most radiant and glowing is not the one where she's the most pale, but one where she's the most orange.

View attachment 2258214

So if you are brown, you should try to take photos in lighting that make you look as much orange as possible.
She looks better white...White looks best!

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel

yPxrakW_d.webp

View attachment 2258213

View attachment 2258214

im brown but my skin is red. many peoplr call me redskin.

• JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and midlatinocel
>>Brown people
>>Try to look orange

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
positionmaxx irl

bro move the fuck away i need to stand here for better lighting so i don't look like ethnic just slightly ethnic, thank you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27148