ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
Alright niggas

I know what youre going to say so Imma tell ya

Hold your damn horses

Yes
This is @NIko99

Yes he'd absolutely street level clean up the streets of copenhagen, moscow, paris, bangkok, whatever shithole you guys know of, and has women; he can clear

But it that all there is to life?
Now I know most of you guys are incels. So its all about what women want. And women's needs are in your head 24/7 (incels are ironically thinking more about women than feminists jfl)
But life is more than that
I understand me saying this is pointless because its just like a rich man telling a poor man that money isn't everything. Or well-fed incels tellin Starvin Africans that food isn't everythin. But once you get bitches, you'll see that its all overblown bullshit. Trust me

Anyway let me get to the point
Life
Isn't
All
About
Appealing
Women

There is more than that.
You are not just here to maximize one set.
You should want it all
Sucess, money, status, work ethic, discipline. A drive to improve in every aspect of life

Do you guys think any Business C-level exec would take this guy serious?
Imagine if he was sat in for a 1million dollar meeting. Do you guys think they would shake his hand and take the deal seriously?
If he showed up in Ralph and Lauren's corporate office and asked for the room where the business deal is taking place. They would tell him the model's lounge is down stairs. Now I know for most of you incels, you want to be seen like that. But trust me, that is in no way a compliment and in fact a backhanded compliment at the very best. In fact its an insult and basically insinuating that you're a woman and don't have the knowledge to be a smart investor/businessman.

Obviously I'm not saying masc cope is effective either.
lumberjack-picture-id617762388

This guy isn't making 1 million dollar deals either. In fact he's a low IQ redneck living in the middle of Texas, slaying 87 IQ redneck roasties and drinkin beer everyday. At best he believes in PUA, and thinks Immigrants are stealing his jobs.

You have to be MASC AESTHETIC

And I hate to use this example; cuz this dude is a self hating nigger gypsy
But

You could believe this dude in a suit would be making 1 million dollar deals right. His look fits

2615726_D04CE398-7B68-4E18-BB2F-5F83C3217CEF.jpeg

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX
Obviously not. He is black

You need to look like this

Remember
Masc aesthetic is a life max

Pretty boy is a woman looksmax.

Never dissociate all your desires to a woman's whim. You are better than that.

RBY signing out.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, EthnicelAscension, Loki and 19 others
@Preston @PapiMew

A lot of effort went into this from my busy schedule

Plz pin bhais

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and chinpilled69
Niko's a cutie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21808, wollet2 and 2 others
How are you, Xangsane?
I know this thread was due for from you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Xangsane, Manu le coq and 6 others
Good to know bro let me change the development of my face real quick, I think I specced in the wrong tree

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Ken, Deleted member 20631 and 12 others
I'd rather coom in jbs than be a tryhard businessman in my early twenties.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Ken, Trilogy and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, aBetterMii, Deprived and 12 others
Why the fuck must you guys write in bold big letters bruv?

What do you read? Picture books. Bruv!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21340 and 4 others
Nico has good bones so with a few soft maxes he can probably look like a corporate guy I think

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deprived, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Nico has good bones so with a few soft maxes he can probably look like a corporate guy I think
I agree but he needs to add 50 pounds to that ribcage. Literally needs meat pounded in him

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16369, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Patrick Bateman shit innit

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Oberyn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Niko can greaser max if he wants to look more masc

ae08bd975b8005347b2f1c81c096ad77.jpg
meakjbolwt291.jpg

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
So looking like masc aesthetic is ideal? This thread happens to be made by a person who fits that criteria? Keep coping. Pretty boy is ideal. When @Niko69 walks in. You will shit pants so hard that your face becomes cooked of cause of how much of a mogger he is. There is a reason why he chose to live in Copenhagen, the land of the copes, to not cope like you! Get mogged.

3072299_1662936024542.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 21620, litaz and 2 others
if i wasnt dying i would be drowning in pussy . that would probably be enough until i became old and killed myself

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Alright niggas

I know what youre going to say so Imma tell ya

Hold your damn horses

Yes
This is @NIko99
View attachment 1864578

Yes he'd absolutely street level clean up the streets of copenhagen, moscow, paris, bangkok, whatever shithole you guys know of, and has women; he can clear

But it that all there is to life?
Now I know most of you guys are incels. So its all about what women want. And women's needs are in your head 24/7 (incels are ironically thinking more about women than feminists jfl)
But life is more than that
I understand me saying this is pointless because its just like a rich man telling a poor man that money isn't everything. Or well-fed incels tellin Starvin Africans that food isn't everythin. But once you get bitches, you'll see that its all overblown bullshit. Trust me

Anyway let me get to the point
Life
Isn't
All
About
Appealing
Women

There is more than that.
You are not just here to maximize one set.
You should want it all
Sucess, money, status, work ethic, discipline. A drive to improve in every aspect of life

View attachment 1864585

Do you guys think any Business C-level exec would take this guy serious?
Imagine if he was sat in for a 1million dollar meeting. Do you guys think they would shake his hand and take the deal seriously?
If he showed up in Ralph and Lauren's corporate office and asked for the room where the business deal is taking place. They would tell him the model's lounge is down stairs. Now I know for most of you incels, you want to be seen like that. But trust me, that is in no way a compliment and in fact a backhanded compliment at the very best. In fact its an insult and basically insinuating that you're a woman and don't have the knowledge to be a smart investor/businessman.

Obviously I'm not saying masc cope is effective either.
lumberjack-picture-id617762388

This guy isn't making 1 million dollar deals either. In fact he's a low IQ redneck living in the middle of Texas, slaying 87 IQ redneck roasties and drinkin beer everyday. At best he believes in PUA, and thinks Immigrants are stealing his jobs.

You have to be MASC AESTHETIC

And I hate to use this example; cuz this dude is a self hating nigger gypsy
But

You could believe this dude in a suit would be making 1 million dollar deals right. His look fits

2615726_D04CE398-7B68-4E18-BB2F-5F83C3217CEF.jpeg

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX
Obviously not. He is black

You need to look like this
View attachment 1864597
View attachment 1864592

View attachment 1864598

Remember
Masc aesthetic is a life max

Pretty boy is a woman looksmax.

Never dissociate all your desires to a woman's whim. You are better than that.

RBY signing out.
Tbf I am currently going into the masc pretty boy style as much as I can, so I agree to some extent.

but I do go to Rostock every year with a Swedish nasdaq listed company (which I can’t mention name of for obvious reason duo to doxxing potential) where we go out on boats to celebrate and sign mm $ contracts and celebrate, I obviously wear my custom made suit, not the everyday cheap Zara suit from the picture you showed, I’ve never been treated without respect although I’ve felt out of place but ONLY duo to my age as pretty much all of them are in their 40-50’s. The same goes for my property association meeting and company meetings

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
boys here need to listen to zyzz

he fucked hundreds of girls, had as much pussy as he wanted, but got completely sick of it. the material lifestyle, and girls only liking him for his looks

its everybodys goal, but its a shallow goal in the end.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, aBetterMii, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
Tbf I am currently going into the masc pretty boy style as much as I can, so I agree to some extent.

but I do go to Rostock every year with a Swedish nasdaq listed company (which I can’t mention name of for obvious reason duo to doxxing potential) where we go out on boats to celebrate and sign mm $ contracts and celebrate, I obviously wear my custom made suit, not the everyday cheap Zara suit from the picture you showed, I’ve never been treated without respect although I’ve felt out of place but ONLY duo to my age as pretty much all of them are in their 40-50’s. The same goes for my property association meeting and company meetings
Pointless to try to look masc pretty boy style when you don't fit the looks level vibe yet. That would work maybe once aging kicks in and hit 25+. Try to be natural and fit what suits you organically. I remember few years back I wanted to be some Chad, but I knew that wasn't my route, but pretty boy is my route. I chose the right route as it suits me the best organically.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 21620, litaz and 1 other person
One step at a time.
Sex is on the bottom tier of Maslow's hierarchy.
Good luck with anything higher while that need is left unsatisfied. The attempt will break your mind.

• +1
Reactions: mug, klip11, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person

he fucked hundreds of girls, had as much pussy as he wanted, but got completely sick of it. the material lifestyle, and girls only liking him for his looks

It’s a shitty goal, improve looks/status and so forth for optimal treatment in life and find your purpose. Chasing instant gratification plans focusing on girls is really pointless and gets tiring quickly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19157 and 3 others
One step at a time.
Sex is on the bottom tier of Maslow's hierarchy.
Good luck with anything higher while that need is left unsatisfied. The attempt will break your mind.
Very true but you can indirectly get 'sex' through establishing and satisfying your other needs incl. self actualization

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
I agree but he needs to add 50 pounds to that ribcage. Literally needs meat pounded in him
50 lbs!? Bruh, I looked big at 80 kgs, I’d look ridiculous if I added around 20 kg as I’m currently 70 some thing kg I would be 90kg+ at 177cm :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
50 lbs!? Bruh, I looked big at 80 kgs, I’d look ridiculous if I added around 20 kg as I’m currently 70 some thing kg I would be 90kg+ at 177cm :lul:
It was an exaggeration but you get what I mean

• +1
You have a good mentality Niko ..
Mirin' indeed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
It was an exaggeration but you get what I mean
I’m working on reaching my genetical potential for bodmass - this was last time I weighed around 80kgs

FADFB158 ACE5 4D73 A740 42F999718778

Im aiming for something like this
1A22BA93 112C 4B91 AC08 78B7C31722D9

And can you guys please stop using this photo of me:feelswah::
38CDAA27 15DF 43E9 90E0 6C58A8B8879D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Prettyboy obsession is just a reflection of repressed gay tendencies.

Lots of closet gays here.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
wait are you 5'10 :feelsuhh:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
no, 5'9 is closer to 175
oh well, I guess it’s 5’9.6 or something like that, so it’s not like it matters that much. But I might update my height to 5’10 on hinge though :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
If @Niko69 walked in, I’d give him a handsake and hire him to my firm (I run a model management company)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 21620, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
true these guys care too much about women. bunch of loser incels

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson

how do u know

pretty boy is ideal cause thats what young women like

no facial hair and medium to longish hair with a fit but not roided body.

with good soft features like long eyelashes

thats what is ideal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 21620, Leo69 and 1 other person
pretty boy is ideal cause thats what young women like

no facial hair and medium to longish hair with a fit but not roided body.

with good soft features like long eyelashes

thats what is ideal
After 24-25 (if you’re planing on dating girls over 20) I believe robust pretty boy or maethetic is ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Leo69
After 24-25 (if you’re planing on dating girls over 20) I believe robust pretty boy or maethetic is ideal
What if you are Timothée Chalamet who is going to be 27 soon, but 25+ and still looks pretty boy. Looks very natural as well. That is my path of aging most likely. Pretty boy is the way!

• +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 21620, delta7 and 1 other person
What if you are Timothée Chalamet who is going to be 27 soon, but 25+ and still looks pretty boy. Looks very natural as well. That is my path of aging most likely. Pretty boy is the way!
I’m still sticking to prettyboy although the sub category “robots prettyboy” for highest ambulance possible, no doubts about prettyboy still being valid after 25 but I personally believe robots pretty boy is the best of both worlds

• +1
Dnrd but
“Why being a prettyboy is not ideal: because i am not a prettyboy” - you, an incel, 2022

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 21620, Xangsane and 3 others
I’m still sticking to prettyboy although the sub category “robots prettyboy” for highest ambulance possible, no doubts about prettyboy still being valid after 25 but I personally believe robots pretty boy is the best of both worlds
True, but you can't predict aging at all. Just workout as you can try to look a certain way you want, but only aging will determine that. Good luck.

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
shieet!

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
All this thread did was prove to me that smilepill is king. I've never actually taken the time to study Niko69's pics but holy shit aspie stare vs. friendly smile is a world of difference brb converting to Nikoism
@Niko69
What is your height dead serious
Also have you ever made a smilemaxxing thread before because if you have then I must read that
BTW I love you :love: our bones look similar btw
EDIT: NVM you already mentioned your height here FUCK jfl at my IQ
Niko is 5'9 Stallonepilled

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Amnesia and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Love it
  • +1
oh well, I guess it’s 5’9.6 or something like that, so it’s not like it matters that much. But I might update my height to 5’10 on hinge though :feelshah:
You are matching with chicks at 5'9?
In copenhagen?
Shocked Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Are you looking to break the Internet/blackpill incel?
Chris Farley Omg GIF by Chris
the rock wtf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
All this thread did was prove to me that smilepill is king. I've never actually taken the time to study Niko69's pics but holy shit aspie stare vs. friendly smile is a world of difference brb converting to Nikoism
@Niko69
What is your height dead serious
Also have you ever made a smilemaxxing thread before because if you have then I must read that
BTW I love you :love: our bones look similar btw
EDIT: NVM you already mentioned your height here FUCK jfl at my IQ
Niko is 5'9 Stallonepilled
I haven’t made a smileMaxxingthread as I believe it’s already been made (for teeth whitening and so forth) could consider at some point make a huge thread on everything regarding smiling and teeth though but that will be when I got more time on my hands

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620
  • +1
  • JFL