Why looks DO NOT matter for men

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
DISCLAIMER: 5 MINUTE READ INTENDED FOR SERIOUS USERS
No matter how good looking you are, if you don’t have these 2 important traits as a man you will never be attractive to women.

As a man, the 2 most important traits you must possess to attract women are dominance and the ability to protect.

Naturally women are weaker and more vulnerable than men in almost every way, NOTHING is sexier to a woman than feeling invincible, and that’s the feeling you have to invoke in her.

To be honest looks definitely do matter, but women are the antithesis to men, functioning in the opposite way and are therefore emotionally wired compared to the logical mind of a man. while as men we use the physical presentation of a woman to decide how valuable a woman is, a woman’s evaluation is more complex.

My message to people below average to good looking, who are on this website improving their looks for the sake of getting women, is to give themselves an achievable goal and continue on their journey of improving their looks until they reach it and then forget about looksmaxxing, unless they want to spend a lifetime without ever feeling completely fulfilled in that area. Know that looks are only a small portion.

My last point is the black pill that’s hardest to swallow. It most likely isn’t because of your looks that you don’t get girls and instead because you didn’t grow up familiarizing yourself with speaking to women and maybe even people in general, and now you’re a cowardly weirdo with no game who’s afraid to speak to girls. Anybody who says otherwise is a loser with no experience and SHOULD NOT be taken seriously. I now advise you to use your resources to build up your social skills (especially with women), improve your self image, and become a DOMINANT man if you want to change.

The best tactic I can give you to level up is to start as small as possible talking to women and gradually increase the encounters in as small of increments as you need. For example, telling old ass ladies hello and walking away until you’re comfortable doing that, then telling another old lady hello but then complimenting her, until eventually you’re having full conversations with beautiful women on the street with ease.

Some resources to help you:
The saint and the sinner on Youtube
Hamza97 on Youtube
Mynonleatherlife on Youtube

If any body sensible reads this, recognize the abundance of mentally ill people trying to drag you down with them on this site and disregard all the naysayers who really just want to see you fail.

for @hairyballscel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, CANI, Deleted member 9779 and 22 others
Look dont matter but also matter?
Tenor 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, tombradylover, Lolcel and 23 others
DISCLAIMER: 5 MINUTE READ INTENDED FOR SERIOUS USERS

As a man, the 2 most important traits you must possess to attract women are dominance and the ability to protect.
stopped right there , men are obsolete in western society .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, JL~, patricknodixon and 5 others
Shit thread kys
First you need looks if you don't then you are out
To be dominant and protective you need height,wide and thick frame also muscular body, so physical appearance is all that matters.
Also kys again
Faggot kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 10330 and 19 others

• Love it
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
become a DOMINANT man

easier said than done if you are not naturaly dominant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 2729
I think pua is the place for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 13325, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others
great thread tbh

all of the replies are low T soylent defeatist faggots

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, CANI, AsGoodAsItGets and 9 others
>come to the place called LOOKSMAX
>make a thread LOOKS DON'T MATTER
>also write "looks definitely do matter"

Are you a girl or something, lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26015, Lolcel, Deleted member 12165 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6273 and 8 others
great thread tbh

all of the replies are low T soylent defeatist faggots
This is a fucking PUA content, I mean, of course social skills matter but I cringe when I see a sentence like "start saying hello to older ladies and later you will talk with beautiful women on the street" like wtf, is this Mystery larping here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13325, Deleted member 9779, Jew_Supremacist and 2 others
My last point is the black pill that’s hardest to swallow. It most likely isn’t because of your looks that you don’t get girls and instead because you didn’t grow up familiarizing yourself with speaking to women and maybe even people in general, and now you’re a cowardly weirdo with no game who’s afraid to speak to girls.
I wonder what could lead to this, it's certainly not due to looking bad during your developing years, right?

Anybody who says otherwise is a loser with no experience and SHOULD NOT be taken seriously.
Amazing arguments, truly enlightening!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
OP why are you here if looks don't matter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325 and Deleted member 7465
This is a fucking PUA content, I mean, of course social skills matter but I cringe when I see a sentence like "start saying hello to older ladies and later you will talk with beautiful women on the street" like wtf, is this Mystery larping here?
it works at 4 psl

looks are defo important but some ppl on this site make it seem like you will be khhv if you're sub psl 7

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, CANI, Deleted member 6423 and 3 others
it works at 4 psl

looks are defo important but some ppl on this site make it seem like you will be khhv if you're sub psl 7
I can agree on that though, but every post on social skills should have information that it works when you have normie tier looks (just like I always write this)

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Shy feminine Chad is in touch with his feelings and a mysterious sweetheart
Shy feminine incel is a creep, not a man and is too emotional
Confident masc Chad is a protective, traditional and handsome man
Confident incel tries too hard and is creepy
The way you look should be how you act, ascend in looks first and then you'll see the confidence and "game" come

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Lolcel, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
Yea the fact I am incel is because I lack charisma and cannot speak to people. Me being a turbomanlet has nothing to do with it. Great thread OP I definitely read every fucking word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, JL~, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Yea the fact I am incel is because I lack charisma and cannot speak to people. Me being a turbomanlet has nothing to do with it. Great thread OP I definitely read every fucking word

Attachments

• 1dezobtmdvv41.jpg
    1dezobtmdvv41.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 249
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Jamal2222, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Basedngl . as long as you physically mog a woman she will see you as dominant and masculine, 99% of men fit this criteria but only 10% of men got the mental to go with it to act dom/superior to women and make women to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Looksmaxers HATE HIM! See how this man pulls women like a superstar, just read THIS ONE POST to find out how!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 9779, JL~ and 18 others
Imagine a manlet framecel that acts DOMINANT

Cringe
Shy feminine Chad is in touch with his feelings and a mysterious sweetheart
Shy feminine incel is a creep, not a man and is too emotional
Confident masc Chad is a protective, traditional and handsome man
Confident incel tries too hard and is creepy
Just be confident bro it will all work out

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
mindmaxxing, oh yeah

This only applies to people within the normal range. I'm in the bottom 1% of looks and openly bullied for being ugly and ignored which prevented me from making friends. No girl would even want to be seen talking to me due to my looks. The only part I agree with is looksmaxxing to an acceptable point then stopping.

I've gotten surgeries and it's a night and day difference. Even looking at old pictures of me would make me want to call myself ugly and bully that guy.

Even if I'm still low tier normie, I'm not the "ugly guy in the group", which raises my status above the acceptable range to be interacted with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 9779, Wallenberg and 3 others
This only applies to people within the normal range. I'm in the bottom 1% of looks and openly bullied for being ugly and ignored which prevented me from making friends. No girl would even want to be seen talking to me due to my looks. The only part I agree with is looksmaxxing to an acceptable point then stopping.

I've gotten surgeries and it's a night and day difference. Even looking at old pictures of me would make me want to call myself ugly and bully him.
You are overestimating your average guy, average looks better than u but still dogs hit, high tier normie is when it actually starts working. Chad lite and Chad can be shy and feminine and still pull , even more if they are dominant and masculine

Imagine a manlet framecel that acts DOMINANT

Cringe
I do it all the time, no issues. I physically mog females so how can it be cringe to be dominant over them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
You are overestimating your average guy, average looks better than u but still dogs hit, high tier normie is when it actually starts working. Chad lite and Chad can be shy and feminine and still pull , even more if they are dominant and masculine
If you're Chad(lite), people will reach out and try to be your friend. If you're in the realm of average, you can spark conversations with people and make friends depending on your personality. If you're ugly, you'll be openly discriminated against and people won't want to be your friend.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, CANI, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
If you're Chad(lite), people will reach out and try to be your friend. If you're in the realm of average, you can spark conversations with people and make friends depending on your personality. If you're ugly, you'll be openly discriminated against and people won't want to be your friend.
Average is low tier but not impossible you'll have to work hard, high tier normie is when it becomes easier, a true Chad lite will have some women throwing himself at him and a true Chad doesn't even have to try he transcends gender roles. Ugly it's impossible

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7725
I do it all the time, no issues. I physically mog females so how can it be cringe to be dominant over them
and does it work for you? What's your body count?

I've gotten surgeries and it's a night and day difference. Even looking at old pictures of me would make me want to call myself ugly and bully that guy.

Even if I'm still low tier normie, I'm not the "ugly guy in the group", which raises my status above the acceptable range to be interacted with.
Which surgeries did you get?

I do it all the time, no issues.
How tall are you?

I physically mog females so how can it be cringe to be dominant over them
Because they won't be able to take you seriously, even if they're shorter than you, when they see you get heightmogged by almost every other dude, you will look like an overcompensating manlet.

Your HEIGHT determines whether you will perceived as dominant or not:
We conclude that human height is positively related to interpersonal dominance, and may well contribute to the widely observed positive association between height and social status.

And to do what you say, you would still need to be significantly taller than the women you approach for them to want you, good luck doing that as an actual short male, you would need to go for literal midgets.
Women prefer, on average, a larger height difference between themselves and their partner (i.e. males being much taller than themselves) than men do. This effect is even more pronounced when examining satisfaction with actual partner height: women are most satisfied when their partner was 21 cm taller, whereas men are most satisfied when they were 8 cm taller than their partner.

and does it work for you? What's your body count?
Got BJ from a stacylite recently.

My body count is low because ive only started being like this recently, but its been working very well.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, CANI, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and gamma
How tall are you?

Because they won't be able to take you seriously, even if they're shorter than you, when they see you get heightmogged by almost every other dude, you will look like an overcompensating manlet.

Your HEIGHT determines whether you will perceived as dominant or not:

And to do what you say, you would still need to be significantly taller than the women you approach for them to want you, good luck doing that as an actual short male, you would need to go for literal midgets.
Im 5ft7

• Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5912
Got BJ from a stacylite recently.

My body count is low because ive only started being like this recently, but its been working very well.
where are you from?

Which country? How are your frame and face?
London, my frame is small but athletic, i dont look shit in the body aesthetically but im very light and small.

Face is low tier normie with arab pheno (im dark sicilian), girl was like 3 inches shorter, with blonde hair blue eyes, cute slim body

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5912
You live in London but you're italian?
Are women in London easier to get than in Italy? What do you think?
I mean italian genetically so u get idea how i look, i can easily get mistaken for arab.

I was born in London raised in London and english is my first language, im not like a foreigner or anything lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and gamma
Man, you either have to be underrating yourself or overrating the girl, there's no way you fucked a stacylite as a short low tier normie.
Ask @MakinItHappen how i look, he's seen me.

Girl was Stacylite, looked like this:
CjpE5OUWEAAUUP-.jpg

But less makeup more natural looks, curly blonde hair similar body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5912 and Cain
That is not a stacylite lmao.
She didnt look fake with the makeup, much nicer eyebrows and skin, but that sort of facial structure and body.

Remember i live in London so for here thats a Stacylite.

Even if she was high tier Becky, u would still think she was out of my league from physical alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Cain
wow dumb thread

The correct summary of this post is "Looks aren't enough".

• Woah
Reactions: Cain
She didnt look fake with the makeup, much nicer eyebrows and skin, but that sort of facial structure and body.

Remember i live in London so for here thats a Stacylite.

Even if she was high tier Becky, u would still think she was out of my league from physical alone.
Fair enough, how do you do it then, what's your secret?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797