Why looks DO NOT matter for men

Fair enough, how do you do it then, what's your secret?
Extremely dark triad maxxed, from learning about pimp techniques.

Best place to start is watch The Black Phillip Show Episode 10, thats what got me started on this right track. Before this i was typical nice guy with women who got no results.

Definitely dont go into PUA, those guys dont understand women and use aspie scripts which dont work irl, u need to be adjustable and use principles.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Yerico7, CANI and 5 others
I think pua is the place for you

He is completely right in everything he says imo tbh, but this is all under the condition that you pass the looks requirement threshold.

For some girls that threshold is 5/10, for others it's 6/10 and for others 7/10 and so on.

Some girls don't mind if you are 4/10, as long as you are tall and with all the attributes of dominance and protector. Again it's congruency. Is your personality/character/wealth etc congruent of your looks? If they are not then it doesn't matter how much of a warrior you are in your soul. Because you don't exude it in your appearance.

As long as you are a normie then the base of your appearance requirement to women is height. The OP might very well be a blue pilled fantasist with ideological views of women and how they only care about how they feel and not how you look, but he is right inside the context of the man being at least slightly attractive to her. Women are turned on mentally much more than we are. I learned about this recently. As a famous red pill coach talked about; the currency for a woman is ATTENTION. Attention is like sex to a woman. Upload a pouty photo on Bumble/Tinder/Insta and they are cumming. Mentally.

Dating Apps go like this:

Normal looking girl with paint on her face gets 10,000 matches. Doesn't know who to talk to, but loves the attention from simps. So says hi, how are you and ghosts. Adding to the endless list of cucks trying to chat her up on text. That is the state of dating apps, simply because women love the attention of a man. And the more attractive he is, the more value that attention has.

Back-in-the-day women got attention and they gave sex. Now they don't have to give sex. It's free attention and ALWAYS. Constantly. The attention is there waiting for them, alive and kicking in their phones. So now the only time they want to have sex is when the guy is super hot and they cannot resist, because guess what? They don't care about male attention irl anymore, as they get it all the time in their phone. And since 20% of that attention is from Chads, why not choose them to penetrate their clitorous?

The OP is accurate, but only if the guy meets their requirement for height and/or looks. Generally this is 7/10 and only lower between 4-6 if they are tall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JL~, mgtowmadness, Deleted member 5048 and 4 others
He is completely right in everything he says imo tbh, but this is all under the condition that you pass the looks requirement threshold.

For some girls that threshold is 5/10, for others it's 6/10 and for others 7/10 and so on.

Some girls don't mind if you are 4/10, as long as you are tall and with all the attributes of dominance and protector. Again it's congruency. Is your personality/character/wealth etc congruent of your looks? If they are not then it doesn't matter how much of a warrior you are in your soul. Because you don't exude it in your appearance.

As long as you are a normie then the base of your appearance requirement to women is height. The OP might very well be a blue pilled fantasist with ideological views of women and how they only care about how they feel and not how you look, but he is right inside the context of the man being at least slightly attractive to her. Women are turned on mentally much more than we are. I learned about this recently. As a famous red pill coach talked about; the currency for a woman is ATTENTION. Attention is like sex to a woman. Upload a pouty photo on Bumble/Tinder/Insta and they are cumming. Mentally.

Dating Apps go like this:

Normal looking girl with paint on her face gets 10,000 matches. Doesn't know who to talk to, but loves the attention from simps. So says hi, how are you and ghosts. Adding to the endless list of cucks trying to chat her up on text. That is the state of dating apps, simply because women love the attention of a man. And the more attractive he is, the more value that attention has.

Back-in-the-day women got attention and they gave sex. Now they don't have to give sex. It's free attention and ALWAYS. Constantly. The attention is there waiting for them, alive and kicking in their phones. So now the only time they want to have sex is when the guy is super hot and they cannot resist, because guess what? They don't care about male attention irl anymore, as they get it all the time in their phone. And since 20% of that attention is from Chads, why not choose them to penetrate their clitorous?

The OP is accurate, but only if the guy meets their requirement for height and/or looks. Generally this is 7/10 and only lower between 4-6 if they are tall.

OP you are right that women are wired differently and care much more about how they feel "in-the-moment", but remember that the way that you look has an insane impact on this feeling of theirs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
OP you are right that women are wired differently and care much more about how they feel "in-the-moment", but remember that the way that you look has an insane impact on this feeling of theirs.

@thesexiestboulalive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I think pua is the place for you
Lol.... you need Owen cook aka Tyler to tell you that if your asian or Indian you can pull hot babes cos it doesn’t matter if your a feral curry muncher you just need to approach with confidence and purpose and the women will be taking you home with her, and from then on it’s just a case of you want to keep seeing her

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
DISCLAIMER: 5 MINUTE READ INTENDED FOR SERIOUS USERS
No matter how good looking you are, if you don’t have these 2 important traits as a man you will never be attractive to women.

As a man, the 2 most important traits you must possess to attract women are dominance and the ability to protect.

Naturally women are weaker and more vulnerable than men in almost every way, NOTHING is sexier to a woman than feeling invincible, and that’s the feeling you have to invoke in her.

To be honest looks definitely do matter, but women are the antithesis to men, functioning in the opposite way and are therefore emotionally wired compared to the logical mind of a man. while as men we use the physical presentation of a woman to decide how valuable a woman is, a woman’s evaluation is more complex.

My message to people below average to good looking, who are on this website improving their looks for the sake of getting women, is to give themselves an achievable goal and continue on their journey of improving their looks until they reach it and then forget about looksmaxxing, unless they want to spend a lifetime without ever feeling completely fulfilled in that area. Know that looks are only a small portion.

My last point is the black pill that’s hardest to swallow. It most likely isn’t because of your looks that you don’t get girls and instead because you didn’t grow up familiarizing yourself with speaking to women and maybe even people in general, and now you’re a cowardly weirdo with no game who’s afraid to speak to girls. Anybody who says otherwise is a loser with no experience and SHOULD NOT be taken seriously. I now advise you to use your resources to build up your social skills (especially with women), improve your self image, and become a DOMINANT man if you want to change.

The best tactic I can give you to level up is to start as small as possible talking to women and gradually increase the encounters in as small of increments as you need. For example, telling old ass ladies hello and walking away until you’re comfortable doing that, then telling another old lady hello but then complimenting her, until eventually you’re having full conversations with beautiful women on the street with ease.

Some resources to help you:
The saint and the sinner on Youtube
Hamza97 on Youtube
Mynonleatherlife on Youtube

If any body sensible reads this, recognize the abundance of mentally ill people trying to drag you down with them on this site and disregard all the naysayers who really just want to see you fail.

for @hairyballscel
Undisputed created the “just be large theory” years ago. If ur over 6ft with a large frame , just don’t be ugly

I dont believe that people here can't talk to women as many users think.

Sure there are some cases, but it's the minority.
Idk how this "u have no idea how to talk to women" came from, sounds like a big cope.

Shit thread kys
First you need looks if you don't then you are out
To be dominant and protective you need height,wide and thick frame also muscular body, so physical appearance is all that matters.
Also kys again
Faggot kys
And more kys to OP from me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 7419
No matter how good looking you are, if you don’t have these 2 important traits as a man you will never be attractive to women.

As a man, the 2 most important traits you must possess to attract women are dominance and the ability to protect.

Naturally women are weaker and more vulnerable than men in almost every way, NOTHING is sexier to a woman than feeling invincible, and that’s the feeling you have to invoke in her.

To be honest looks definitely do matter, but women are the antithesis to men, functioning in the opposite way and are therefore emotionally wired compared to the logical mind of a man. while as men we use the physical presentation of a woman to decide how valuable a woman is, a woman’s evaluation is more complex.

My message to people below average to good looking, who are on this website improving their looks for the sake of getting women, is to give themselves an achievable goal and continue on their journey of improving their looks until they reach it and then forget about looksmaxxing, unless they want to spend a lifetime without ever feeling completely fulfilled in that area. Know that looks are only a small portion.

My last point is the black pill that’s hardest to swallow. It most likely isn’t because of your looks that you don’t get girls and instead because you didn’t grow up familiarizing yourself with speaking to women and maybe even people in general, and now you’re a cowardly weirdo with no game who’s afraid to speak to girls. Anybody who says otherwise is a loser with no experience and SHOULD NOT be taken seriously. I now advise you to use your resources to build up your social skills (especially with women), improve your self image, and become a DOMINANT man if you want to change.

The best tactic I can give you to level up is to start as small as possible talking to women and gradually increase the encounters in as small of increments as you need. For example, telling old ass ladies hello and walking away until you’re comfortable doing that, then telling another old lady hello but then complimenting her, until eventually you’re having full conversations with beautiful women on the street with ease.

Hamza97 on Youtube

If any body sensible reads this, recognize the abundance of mentally ill people trying to drag you down with them on this site and disregard all the naysayers who really just want to see you fail.

for @hairyballscel
You look really cute in your profile pic OP
d424679e1fc9a030ce8e08a99793791b.jpg

[ISPOILER]you fucking FAGGOT[/ISPOILER]

As long you are not a deformed incel and smt pretty weird, you can achieve great things

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, BigBoy and Deleted member 4797

Hamza97 on Youtube

for @hairyballscel
(You)

Decent post that many users here need to read.

Anyway how is this "a 5 minute read" Are people here are functionally illiterate?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

Hamza97 on Youtube

for @hairyballscel
Blue pilled bullshit. This is a looksmaxxing forum not a feel-good redpill seminar.
Take your trash outta here, the average guy is better off looksmaxxing and being himself than going through a retarded journey to discover his "masculinity" and become a "dominant protector".

Imagine blackopscel with all those positive traits you listed, would women be interested in him?
Now imagine brad pitt as an introverted weirdo, would women be interested in him?

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
the 2 most important traits you must possess to attract women are dominance and the ability to protect.
ZERO PROOF.
For claims.

While, a huge amount of studies have proven that LOOKS, is the most important factor. For women being attracted to you, and so on.

By the way.

Dominance and Ability to protect.
Is largely Looks based as well.

Ain't no one going to believe this man, even when acting dominant and trying to show protective qualituies. can actually do so.
Needs good frame, build, height, and some muscles to look like a a good/decent protector, and dominant.

This OP is so much COPE.
With men being logical, and women not, type of dumb RedPill statements. Men are emotional also, as much as women. Just in different ways, ond on different stuff/happenings.

because you didn’t grow up familiarizing yourself with speaking to women and maybe even people in general, and now you’re a cowardly weirdo with no game who’s afraid to speak to girls. Anybody who says otherwise is a loser with no experience and SHOULD NOT be taken seriously. I now advise you to use your resources to build up your social skills (especially with women),
Looks matters most (as 1 single point).
Communication skills matter also. Having very bad communication skills, is a hindrance block for sure. After one is average good at it though, extra communication skills does very limited imo. It matters as a failo (when bad at it), but communication skills will not be much of a halo points (when good at it). Looks matter more.

Very black and white; picture you paint by the way.

cowardly weirdo with no game vs. having great "talking game"

While most dudes, obviously. Have average "talking game". Where they are neither weirdo's not great conversationalist. Just average talking game, where they are able to have some small talks, and make a verbal move when they get good feedback

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
easier said than done if you are not naturaly dominant
Easier said than done. When you are 5'8 man with not so good rame, in a place where guys are on average 6 feet or more.

Size matters, in dominance. also.

DOMINANCE = To a large extend ALSO Looks based (hiegth, frame, etc.). Obviously, haveing great power, aka resources and help/soldiers/protectors/etc. will give dominance also. But it's rare, as in only for men in politics, or certain situations.

But in general, for normal most people. Life is like below. On dominance (aka, looks aspect)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 13037 and .👽.
I dont believe that people here can't talk to women as many users think.

Sure there are some cases, but it's the minority.
Idk how this "u have no idea how to talk to women" came from, sounds like a big cope.
Having some basic, normal, skill. in small talk. Is enough. Is good enough.

Non verbally, you wanna show some levels sexual interest. You wanna see and find out, if she is into that. And build up, on her feedbacks.
i like, this video, on the matter.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 795
Looks open much more doors , first look above a certain limit.

Hamza97 on Youtube

for @hairyballscel
Dn rd but chad can simp for your oneitis and say to her face, “it’s okay if you cuck me, in fact I encourage it” and she’ll still blow him under the bridge where he lives

just be a mma fighter theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758

Hamza97 on Youtube

for @hairyballscel
You mean why good looks dont matter?

If you ask a woman what her desired traits are in a mals, she’ll say everything you just said. However we know they aren’t congruent to their actions. In a balanced world, being a great provided and protector SHOULD be enough but that’s not reality.

ZERO PROOF.
For claims.

While, a huge amount of studies have proven that LOOKS, is the most important factor. For women being attracted to you, and so on.

By the way.

Dominance and Ability to protect.
Is largely Looks based as well.

Ain't no one going to believe this man, even when acting dominant and trying to show protective qualituies. can actually do so.
Needs good frame, build, height, and some muscles to look like a a good/decent protector, and dominant.

This OP is so much COPE.
With men being logical, and women not, type of dumb RedPill statements. Men are emotional also, as much as women. Just in different ways, ond on different stuff/happenings.

Looks matters most (as 1 single point).
Communication skills matter also. Having very bad communication skills, is a hindrance block for sure. After one is average good at it though, extra communication skills does very limited imo. It matters as a failo (when bad at it), but communication skills will not be much of a halo points (when good at it). Looks matter more.

Very black and white; picture you paint by the way.

cowardly weirdo with no game vs. having great "talking game"

While most dudes, obviously. Have average "talking game". Where they are neither weirdo's not great conversationalist. Just average talking game, where they are able to have some small talks, and make a verbal move when they get good feedback

Good observation but this is. A lesbian

Having some basic, normal, skill. in small talk. Is enough. Is good enough.

Non verbally, you wanna show some levels sexual interest. You wanna see and find out, if she is into that. And build up, on her feedbacks.
i like, this video, on the matter.

Yeah basically don't beat around the bush, to find out if a girl likes you,

ofc don't be too aggressive right off the bat, because of the metoo/sexual harassment culture, but from the start your body language must (subtly) convey sexual intent.

Key word is "subtle", most guys on here don't know that word yet, but you can easily work on it.

I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT WOMEN, IVE FUCKED WOMEN CAUSE I AUTISTICALLY UNDERSTAND SOCIAL DYNAMICS TO THE POINT THAT I WAS AN INSANELY GOOD HUMAN MANIPULATOR MONTHS AGO, NOT IN A BAD WAY JUST THAT I COULD CONTROL FRAMES HOW I WANTED TO.

ITS NOT ABOUT WOMEN.

ITS ABOUT EVERYTHING, ITS ABOUT EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION YOU EVER HAD, ITS ABOUT THE MICROJUDGEMENT AN OLD 65 YEAR OLD MAN WILL MAKE ACROSS THE STREET TO TILT HIS HEAD AND REACT TO YOU OR IGNORE YOU, ITS ABOUT THE SLIGHT BODY MOVEMENT A 4 YEAR OLD CHILD WILL MAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE EVOLUTIONARY HARDWIRED AND KEEN TO MAKE THAT MOVEMENT BASED ON A REACTION UPON LOOKING AT YOU. LITERALLY EVERYONE AROUND YOU IS REACTING TO YOU IN A WAY, EVEN YOUR MOM AND DAD ACCORDING TO YOUR LOOKS.

FUCK WOMEN I WANNA BE HANDSOME FOR ME, I CAN GET WOMEN I DONT GIVE A FUCK, JUST BY KNOWING THAT IF SOME MMS OF BONES WERE MOVED DIFFERENTLY IT WOULD BE WAY EASIER TO GET THE EXACT SAME WOMAN IS EXACTLY WHY YOU SHOULD LOOKSMAX TILL THE END.

If you're Chad(lite), people will reach out and try to be your friend. If you're in the realm of average, you can spark conversations with people and make friends depending on your personality. If you're ugly, you'll be openly discriminated against and people won't want to be your friend.
People make and female have tried to become friends with me but I am not good looking.

easier said than done if you are not naturaly dominant

Dominance comes with having chad traits this is why this thread is retarded for instance try being a dominant male by having a 4 inch cock.

Try being an aggressive male by being 5 3 or 5 7

Try being a dark triad male with a part that is sub 5 in looks i fucking dare you and op seriously once you fix a small dick a small height a bad face the personality comes naturally.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Shy feminine Chad is in touch with his feelings and a mysterious sweetheart
Shy feminine incel is a creep, not a man and is too emotional
Confident masc Chad is a protective, traditional and handsome man
Confident incel tries too hard and is creepy
The way you look should be how you act, ascend in looks first and then you'll see the confidence and "game" come

The chances of you finding a shy chad is 1/0 in fact the only shy chads i've ever seen are those who were abused as kids even then when it comes to bed room 90 percent of the time they are inclined to be more dominant seriously try to act dominant as a 53 man or an average height male

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yah ofc there is shy chads, those are rare but it's usually the ones that ascended in puberty in my experience after a period of social rejection during formative years like teen years, Gandy for example has some un confident tendencies because he was bullied and rejected because he was fat and started puberty late, he was that much of a reject that there is no photos of him in yearbook or school. He even admitted to this in several interviews about how he still hasn't lost that aspie behaviour.
The chances of you finding a shy chad is 1/0 in fact the only shy chads i've ever seen are those who were abused as kids even then when it comes to bed room 90 percent of the time they are inclined to be more dominant seriously try to act dominant as a 53 man or an average height male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419