Why Looksmaxxing is Just Coping - You Can’t Escape Your Genetics

fluoride1337

fluoride1337

Bronze
I’ve been on this forum for a while now, and I have to be honest: most of you are wasting your time. Sure, you can improve your appearance by a little bit, but at the end of the day, you can't change your genetics. If you're below average, no amount of gym time, skincare routines, or surgeries will turn you into a Chad.

The fact is, women care about your genetic traits more than anything. No matter how much you ‘max,’ if you weren’t born with the right bone structure, height, or facial harmony, it’s over. The obsession with improving every small detail is a distraction from the truth: your ceiling is already set the moment you're born.

I see guys here talking about going from a 4/10 to a 6/10 or even 7/10 after years of effort, but let’s be real—women don’t even look at you until you’re at least an 8. Anything less than that is just coping and wasting your life away.

Why not just accept the genetic lottery and move on instead of torturing yourself trying to fix the unfixable?

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere, sayi and rgvmogger07
GTFO with your black pilled cringe logic, don't wanna hear your armchair thesis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traeyoung, 5.5psl, vcx and 4 others
I’ve been on this forum for a while now, and I have to be honest: most of you are wasting your time. Sure, you can improve your appearance by a little bit, but at the end of the day, you can't change your genetics. If you're below average, no amount of gym time, skincare routines, or surgeries will turn you into a Chad.

The fact is, women care about your genetic traits more than anything. No matter how much you ‘max,’ if you weren’t born with the right bone structure, height, or facial harmony, it’s over. The obsession with improving every small detail is a distraction from the truth: your ceiling is already set the moment you're born.

I see guys here talking about going from a 4/10 to a 6/10 or even 7/10 after years of effort, but let’s be real—women don’t even look at you until you’re at least an 8. Anything less than that is just coping and wasting your life away.

Why not just accept the genetic lottery and move on instead of torturing yourself trying to fix the unfixable?
but but calithe watch bhai 🥺🥺🥺

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vcx, chrxth5, sayi and 1 other person
Black pill is horse shit pall
Go outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: actualunderstander, RecessedCel5, fluoride1337 and 1 other person
yea do you think we care about "pure genetics" when we look at a pretty fakeupmaxxed foid? JFL :feelshaha:

also JFL at thinking 8/10 is somehow the lagrange limit or some shit for 100% of women to show interest

This is zoomer trader-esque brainrot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: actualunderstander and fluoride1337
just kill yourself theory

• JFL
Reactions: darkromantica and fluoride1337

Stop spewing bullshiet. “Women dont look at you unless you’re near perfect in looks”:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: actualunderstander and fluoride1337
yea do you think we care about "pure genetics" when we look at a pretty fakeupmaxxed foid? JFL :feelshaha:

also JFL at thinking 8/10 is somehow the lagrange limit or some shit for 100% of women to show interest

This is zoomer trader-esque brainrot
Fakeupmaxxed foids? Yeah, you might think makeup is a game-changer, but even with all that ‘enhancement,’ women are still working with a good genetic foundation. Do you think makeup suddenly gives a 3/10 girl perfect bone structure or fixes recessed chins? LMAO.

And about that 8/10 threshold—sure, some women might go lower, but let’s be honest, they’re settling, not choosing. If you’re not hitting that number, you're invisible to most women. You can try to call it brainrot, but deep down, we all know women are way more selective than we want to admit.

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere
Black pill is horse shit pall
Go outside
Classic 'go outside' argument. The black pill isn't about being a shut-in, it's about accepting reality. You can go outside all you want, but if you're not genetically gifted, you're just gonna end up seeing what I’m talking about firsthand.

Try hitting on a girl who's way out of your league and let me know how that goes. Maybe you'll finally realize it's not about 'getting fresh air,' it’s about the genetic lottery you lost, buddy.

Fakeupmaxxed foids? Yeah, you might think makeup is a game-changer, but even with all that ‘enhancement,’ women are still working with a good genetic foundation. Do you think makeup suddenly gives a 3/10 girl perfect bone structure or fixes recessed chins? LMAO.

And about that 8/10 threshold—sure, some women might go lower, but let’s be honest, they’re settling, not choosing. If you’re not hitting that number, you're invisible to most women. You can try to call it brainrot, but deep down, we all know women are way more selective than we want to admit.
Go outside-theory :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Really go outside, there's nothing more I can say that will convince you.

women can go from ltb to stacylite by makeupmaxxing and starving while men doing every single worthwhile looksmax can only go from from low ltn to mid ltn. sometimes you just have to accept reality at face value
:lul::lul::lul:

brutal but ngl if you're at least mtn nt-maxxing and jestering goes a long way. nothing matters in the end just live life who fucking cares

No shit, but you have to maximize your genetic limit, or get surgery to ascend past your genetic limit

Wow, so many passionate responses but not a single rep for the truth? 🤔 I guess some folks can’t handle the reality of the black pill! If you’re enjoying the discussion, don’t forget to hit that rep button. Let’s see some love for those who are brave enough to speak the truth! 💪

Classic 'go outside' argument. The black pill isn't about being a shut-in, it's about accepting reality. You can go outside all you want, but if you're not genetically gifted, you're just gonna end up seeing what I’m talking about firsthand.

Try hitting on a girl who's way out of your league and let me know how that goes. Maybe you'll finally realize it's not about 'getting fresh air,' it’s about the genetic lottery you lost, buddy.
Yeah but you make it seem like only muh chads are dating and slaying
Which is wrong

all genuinely good softmaxxing transformations out there instantly invalidated by one org user post:feelshah:

go outside theory

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337
all genuinely good softmaxxing transformations out there instantly invalidated by one org user post:feelshah:

go outside theory
Dnrdr

i want to have sex with you

• Love it
Hate to say it but these graycels in the replies are right, blackpill is kinda bullshit in a lot of its aspects
Only truth is NTpill

• +1
Wrong, after obo and trimax I will transform into psl god

Everything is cope until it isn't.

Low IQ Post

things aren’t such as black and white in reality