Why ltn range is actually worse than subhuman range

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
Ltn range is worse because not only are you ugly, but you also have nothing interesting or weird about you. It’s literally facial averageness but ugly edition. At least subhumans are extremely ugly to the point they may have some exotic or grotesque feature that some people might like such as a huge monster tongue, a big nose for a foid to sit on, a midget with a third leg, etc. On top of that, a lot of people feel sympathy for them and this leads to more probability of a foid wanting to fuck out of sympathy as opposed to a ltn who is practically INVISIBLE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, murdah, copingtoohardrn and 3 others
ltns are like 50% of men stop coping being subhuman is much worse

mtns are a majority of men, not ltns.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Imretarded? and Autismcel
MTNs are 50% of men

LTNs are like 30%

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
well according to this forum majority is basically ltn
Most of them troll like BGM or literally don't know how to rate

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Olivecel
well according to this forum majority is basically ltn
A lot of this forum is pessimistic, opinion-based and don’t know how to rate honestly or realistically.. either that or they just exaggerate the circumstance to be funny or troll.. There are literally threads calling Chico UGLY smh. Jordan Barret is often referred to as an ugly lesbian. Andrew Tate is exaggerated in memes but in reality is not that ugly.. you get the point. If you don’t look like the most aesthetic AI-generated psl, you’re a ltn: Looksmax logic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: k99
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
In addition htns are roughly 15%, psls 2%, subhumans 2% and near-perfection 1%.
Yeah being a true subhuman is as rare as being a PSL god

• +1
Reactions: smallman and Olivecel
Subhumans are still more common than psls, especially in countries with a lot of inbreeding (aka India and the Middle East)..
I corrected it to htns roughly 12%, subhumans 5%, psls 2% and near-perfection 1%*.

it honestly doesn't matter, either way you're not living a life worth living

Subhumans are still more common than psls, especially in countries with a lot of inbreeding (aka India and the Middle East)..
I corrected it to htns roughly 12%, subhumans 5%, psls 2% and near-perfection 1%*.
Inbreeding doesn't happen in the middle east lol.

I've never ever seen a subhuman irl here

Inbreeding doesn't happen in the middle east lol.

I've never ever seen a subhuman irl here
Cousin marriage is inbreeding, no?

They’re in the same boat.

Might be the most stupid shit I read at least you look human at LTN when you're a truecel people don't even see you as the same species.And there is no sympathy you will be stared at in public like you're some rare pokemon

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Depends on country, where I am at least 80% of men are ltn, an actual mtn is solidly above average here and a htn is basically as rare as an actual chad in other places
My percentages based on what I see here in the US.

In addition htns are roughly 12%, subhumans 5%, psls 2% and near-perfection 1%.
you're lying to urself if u think psl gods are 2 fucking percent of the population :lul:

you're lying to urself if u think psl gods are 2 fucking percent of the population :lul:
2% is not a lot. The reason we don’t see all of them irl is because almost every psl god became a model, singer or a famous actor.

2% is not a lot.
bro do you go outside? highest psl ive ever seen in my life was in the 5s range, not even low 6s like weak chads keep in mind psl gods are pushing 7 PSL

• +1
bro do you go outside? highest psl ive ever seen in my life was in the 5s range, not even low 6s like weak chads keep in mind psl gods are pushing 7 PSL
6s are not that uncommon. Where tf do you live, India?

2% is not a lot. The reason we don’t see all of them irl is because almost every psl god became a model, singer or a famous actor.
Are you stupid? 2 out of 100 isn’t a lot in a population of 7 billion people?

So you see 5-10 guys in a standard hs reaching O Pry tier in looks ??? And u see guys like Elias De Poot at uni daily?

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Nah I see a bunch of downies and disabled people irl everyday. Its easier to fuck up in every category than to be perfect imo

• JFL
Nah I see a bunch of downies and disabled people irl everyday. Its easier to fuck up in every category than to be perfect imo
Downies are not normies jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
According to NT pill deniers the average downie could slay pussy
Downies don't even think about love the normal way as humans jfl

• +1
Downies don't even think about love the normal way as humans jfl
Nt pill deniers will tell you it’s cope and downie chads are slaying gigastacies

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and Autismcel
Bro you said subhumans are just as common as psl gods jfl
I meant normies not some niggas with a genetic disorder that literally makes them not understand the danger around them

• +1
Ltn range is worse because not only are you ugly, but you also have nothing interesting or weird about you. It’s literally facial averageness but ugly edition. At least subhumans are extremely ugly to the point they may have some exotic or grotesque feature that some people might like such as a huge monster tongue, a big nose for a foid to sit on, a midget with a third leg, etc. On top of that, a lot of people feel sympathy for them and this leads to more probability of a foid wanting to fuck out of sympathy as opposed to a ltn who is practically INVISIBLE.
OP's right, look at baby alien he's a great example.