Why men are so weird bro

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌵🌴🌵🌴🌵🌴
Niggas have the weirdest fetishes and tastes about anything
Women on other hand are sheep, they just like what's popular

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, pig_face and scrunchables
Wanted to end my life after finding out about these things from a Chiseled Adonis video

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, pig_face, BigLooks22 and 2 others
I wonder why too

Niggas have the weirdest fetishes and tastes about anything
Women on other hand are sheep, they just like what's popular
Yes women are sheep mostly, but men are too. There are girls who like fucking dogs but they're low k abt it cuz it's not popular. The reason why u think like this is because men are more casual when it comes to sex since they were taught by society to be the more sexual gender n shit so they think its acceptable. On the other hand females are taught shame when it comes to sex, ( even though not so much these days) they wanna keep this 'innocent angel' image.

Yes women are sheep mostly, but men are too. There are girls who like fucking dogs but they're low k abt it cuz it's not popular. The reason why u think like this is because men are more casual when it comes to sex since they were taught by society to be the more sexual gender n shit so they think its acceptable. On the other hand females are taught shame when it comes to sex, ( even though not so much these days) they wanna keep this 'innocent angel' image.
women with weird fetishes are a smaller percentage compared to men

It's just how the horniness takes over the morals and ethic decision makings of a man
Like men will want to lick the sweat of a stacy's meat flaps, drink her piss, and eat her shit, and then once he's done nutting in her
Post nut clarity hits

women with weird fetishes are a smaller percentage compared to men
Testosterone probably. When I get too horny I sometimes jack it to some questionable shit. Test makes u go crazy.