Why men wear beards?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken

It’s not just hipsters in Brooklyn wearing beards these days. The trend has gone mainstream and the bigger the better seems to be many men’s moto. Why? It’s found such broad traction because beards creates the illusion of a larger, more prominent jaw – a trait traditionally perceived as masculine.

Men’s faces and particularly lower jaws are typically larger than women’s. Hence, small jaws are interpreted as feminine and large jaws as masculine.
The current beard fashion trend is a convenient one for men with jaws of small dimensions. When the fashion trend dies as most do, what is the man with a small jaw to do? A permanent, long lasting solution is outpatient surgery with an implant that builds up the posterior mandible to create a broader jaw with more depth. Adding a chin implant will also add to the size and definition of the jaw.

Many men benefit from both.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
reported because jewish nickname

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 1660
Not at all a biased conclusion.

I'm still getting my wraparound implants though. He's on the money.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
reported because jewish nickname
He will punch you with his Ashkenazi nose and then slap you with his huge tongue
HuUbfCN.png

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

It’s not just hipsters in Brooklyn wearing beards these days. The trend has gone mainstream and the bigger the better seems to be many men’s moto. Why? It’s found such broad traction because beards creates the illusion of a larger, more prominent jaw – a trait traditionally perceived as masculine.

Men’s faces and particularly lower jaws are typically larger than women’s. Hence, small jaws are interpreted as feminine and large jaws as masculine.
The current beard fashion trend is a convenient one for men with jaws of small dimensions. When the fashion trend dies as most do, what is the man with a small jaw to do? A permanent, long lasting solution is outpatient surgery with an implant that builds up the posterior mandible to create a broader jaw with more depth. Adding a chin implant will also add to the size and definition of the jaw.

Many men benefit from both.
Idk I used to have a non-existent soy beard just so people wouldn't mistake me for a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back