Why men will NEVER be able to get their looksmatch. PICS AS PROOF. PIN THIS MODS.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
How are men suppose to get their own supposed looksmatch when, their female equivalents think they are almost twice as physically attractive as their male counterparts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:???? Also proof that foids HEAVILY overrate themselves because they've been brainwashed to think they are all princesses that deserve prince charming chads, also because of constant validation from simps.

Same photograph, both people have the same features, the "girl" obviously just has long "female" hair.

Voters: Females 24 years old and under.

Screenshot 10

Screenshot 11

Screenshot 12

FIRST TIME I EVER ACTUALLY GOT A PERSONALIZED COMMENT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

THE ORIGINAL PHOTO THAT I USED FACEAPP TO MORPH :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 4

Screenshot 14

Screenshot 6

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, currylightskin, 11gaijin and 12 others
1. Never ask women for advice, ratings.
2. Dont use photofeeler

How to know you are above average? women dont leave you alone and talk to you even though you dont say a word.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 19297
How are men suppose to get their own supposed looksmatch when, their female equivalents think they are almost twice as physically attractive as their male counterparts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:???? Also proof that foids HEAVILY overrate themselves because they've been brainwashed to think they are all princesses that deserve prince charming chads, also because of constant validation from simps.

Same photograph, both people have the same features, the "girl" obviously just has long "female" hair.

View attachment 1695871

View attachment 1695872

View attachment 1695873

FIRST TIME I EVER ACTUALLY GOT A PERSONALIZED COMMENT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1695877

View attachment 1695881

View attachment 1695882
Lmao we got similar scores on Photofeeler even though you mog me:ROFLMAO:

Phenopill:blackpill:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
1. Never ask women for advice, ratings.
2. Dont use photofeeler

How to know you are above average? women dont leave you alone and talk to you even though you dont say a word.
Its anonymous ratings lmao and you can choose who votes on your pics.

Its anonymous ratings lmao and you can choose who votes on your pics.
You dumb fuck even the most ugly looking incels got high ratings there depending on background and "smile" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 8608
You dumb fuck even the most ugly looking incels got high ratings there depending on background and "smile" :forcedsmile:
Yeah and there are actual chads on there that get their pics rated high as well so lmao?

incel cope by flexing other people. its the most normal thing to get your looksmatch in ltr. but if itd worth it is another question too.

Mentally ill

Either you get a dead bedroom with your looksmatch or get sex on tap by dumpster diving.

• So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, rand anon and bogii
She's my looksmatch!! :love::love::feelskek:

Rif4hvy804w000ws2
52cg4vk6u3191
Yfgf01n6u3191

:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15004
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004

View attachment 1695871

View attachment 1695872

View attachment 1695873

FIRST TIME I PERSONALIZED COMMENT :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1695877

View attachment 1695881

View attachment 1695882
Photofeeler is cope and very inaccurate. Just take a different picture of your smiling with a nicer background and your results will be better. Watch the video below and see the number of chads who get rated below average including Jeremy Meeks, which is obviously wrong that he’s below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Holy shit actually high IQ thread boyo. Women massively overrate themselves.