Why Mewing Copers

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Suddenly dissappeared ?

do they still wait for a cumshot?

200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TedKazanski, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Mewing works but takes years and you have to hard mew

• +1
Reactions: Stallone, Incoming and Lawton88
Mewing works but takes years and you have to hard mew

If you are past your teens I think about all it can do is maybe tighten the muscles up to raise the hyoid bone a little.

Mewing on Reddit is the weirdest shit ass phenomenon. A bunch of ugly teenagers who are probably recessed because of genetics complaining that they are still ugly even after months of putting their tongue on the roof of their mouth. Despite almost all orthodontists and dentists in the world decrying the Mews as charlatans, at least when prescribing mewing for all but young children, these teenagers believe in it like it’s a horoscope or some shit. I bet half the people on /r/mewing are also on /r/subliminals.

> I turned my eyes from brown to blue by listening to this YouTube video 4 hours a day

> it’s not working for me

> then u need to listen to “Akuo subliminal SUPER UNBLOCKER (NO HARMFUL MESSAGES)”.mpeg

if there was a Reddit bot that could show the overlap of these two communities I bet the overlap would make everyone here cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Stallone, buckchadley31 and 2 others
genetics complaining that they are still ugly even after months of putting their tongue on the roof of their mouth.
it's about their fragile ego. they don't want to accept their own genes fucked them up. moronic juvenile distorted perception.
my nephew born with excessive recessed chin because my sister's husband's family has that inferior genes. let them cope anyway :ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 13409 and Lmao
Mewing on Reddit is the weirdest shit ass phenomenon. A bunch of ugly teenagers who are probably recessed because of genetics complaining that they are still ugly even after months of putting their tongue on the roof of their mouth. Despite almost all orthodontists and dentists in the world decrying the Mews as charlatans, at least when prescribing mewing for all but young children, these teenagers believe in it like it’s a horoscope or some shit. I bet half the people on /r/mewing are also on /r/subliminals.

> I turned my eyes from brown to blue by listening to this YouTube video 4 hours a day

> it’s not working for me

> then u need to listen to “Akuo subliminal SUPER UNBLOCKER (NO HARMFUL MESSAGES)”.mpeg

if there was a Reddit bot that could show the overlap of these two communities I bet the overlap would make everyone here cage
LMAO for someone that was on mewing copecommunity i agree 100%, so sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
it's about their fragile ego. they don't want to accept their own genes fucked them up. moronic juvenile distorted perception.
my nephew born with excessive recessed chin because my sister's husband's family has that inferior genes. let them cope anyway :ogre:
I think it’s that and this generation of zoomers is so delusional they believe they are all mini “scientists”. Like because boomers don’t believe in climate change and zoomers do, zoomers have this notion that they actually know way more than anything about science than their elders. So they believe in subliminals despite no proof because it’s alternative “SCIENCE”. They believe in mewing because “my brother works at a lab and he read an article that pushing on bone makes it grow really thick. SCIENCE” :soy:

boomers have horoscopes. Zoomers have mewing

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish