why mewing might work

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
a very important factor that plays into how your maxilla grows is your cranial base.
first off : the cranial base is the set of bones on the "floor" of your skull that connects your neurocranium with your splanchnocranium. why is this important ? it's because having a well developer cranial base, which has a wide internal angle, means that your splanchnocranium will generally grow forwards, thus giving you a forward grown maxilla along with all of its benefits (cheekbones, mandible, nose, ecc...)

as you can see, having a narrow internal angle on your cranial base will result in the typical recessed look, with a downward grown maxilla, a recessed mandible, the whole 9 yards basically.
here is a visual representation of a genetically cursed person, and a genetically blessed person solely on their cranial base

as you can see, the difference is night and day. cranial base is basically the precursor to correct posture : even though posture does have an effect, It still doesn't account for the fact that if your cranial base is trash there's no hope. obviously a bad cranial base means a big looking neurocranium compared to the splanchno, meaning that the warrior/wimp skull is true to some extent.
now, there is literally nothing you can do to improved your cranial base. it's partly linked to ethnicity, since blacks for example generally have a better cranial base angle, thus they have better projecting maxillas and mandibles, along with great ramuses. asians on the other hand are much more screwed in this department unfortunately, and whites are also kinda disadvantaged. it's also a matter of testosterone, since having low androgenic tendencies means that your cranial bones fuse earlier, meaning that It leaves less room for your splanchnocranium to develop thus making It underdeveloped.
with this post i don't wanna discredit mewing since i kinda believe to it, but then again it's straight up delusional to think maxilla position is solely based on upbringing, like some idiot on the great work seemed to suggest. in conclusion, mew but don't expect that much from It.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14848 and 8 others
mewing does work you insolent dog 🐕

your chin and lower jaw will grow massively forward by putting your tongue on the top of your mouth

you just have to Believe

All hail mike mew, praise be his name

lips closed, tongue on roof of mouth, teeth touching = become gandy 👼

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 13592, datboijj and 7 others

your chin and lower jaw will grow massively forward by putting your tongue on the top of your mouth

you just have to Believe

you will visit gandy instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

you just have to Believe

ded srs exactly what salludon did

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Butthurt Dweller
So if you have no zygos and have dark circles, mewing is cope?

So if you have no zygos and have dark circles, mewing is cope?
well, you will improve but don't exoect crazy changes men. don't think that you will go from this

to this

these are exemples of cranial base 1- and 1+
you will improve but if you don't have a good base don't expect super crazy changes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, datboijj and 1 other person
How can I end up like the guy in the second pic
well it depends on how your face is right now I have to see it first

You know what makes zero sense to me, I have a narrow palate, overbite, but my maxilla from profile still is forward grown, can you explain this sorcery to me?

You know what makes zero sense to me, I have a narrow palate, overbite, but my maxilla from profile still is forward grown, can you explain this sorcery to me?

No 100% correlation
a very important factor that plays into how your maxilla grows is your cranial base.
first off : the cranial base is the set of bones on the "floor" of your skull that connects your neurocranium with your splanchnocranium. why is this important ? it's because having a well developer cranial base, which has a wide internal angle, means that your splanchnocranium will generally grow forwards, thus giving you a forward grown maxilla along with all of its benefits (cheekbones, mandible, nose, ecc...)

View attachment 177944
as you can see, having a narrow internal angle on your cranial base will result in the typical recessed look, with a downward grown maxilla, a recessed mandible, the whole 9 yards basically.
here is a visual representation of a genetically cursed person, and a genetically blessed person solely on their cranial base

View attachment 177945

as you can see, the difference is night and day. cranial base is basically the precursor to correct posture : even though posture does have an effect, It still doesn't account for the fact that if your cranial base is trash there's no hope. obviously a bad cranial base means a big looking neurocranium compared to the splanchno, meaning that the warrior/wimp skull is true to some extent.
now, there is literally nothing you can do to improved your cranial base. it's partly linked to ethnicity, since blacks for example generally have a better cranial base angle, thus they have better projecting maxillas and mandibles, along with great ramuses. asians on the other hand are much more screwed in this department unfortunately, and whites are also kinda disadvantaged. it's also a matter of testosterone, since having low androgenic tendencies means that your cranial bones fuse earlier, meaning that It leaves less room for your splanchnocranium to develop thus making It underdeveloped.
with this post i don't wanna discredit mewing since i kinda believe to it, but then again it's straight up delusional to think maxilla position is solely based on upbringing, like some idiot on the great work seemed to suggest. in conclusion, mew but don't expect that much from It.

@Deliciadecu

• +1
Huh i always though there was, it does feel kinda weird though, and it is a failo to have narrow palate especially on a wide forward grown face.

Huh i always though there was, it does feel kinda weird though, and it is a failo to have narrow palate especially on a wide forward grown face.

I don't think so, how narrow is? In some photos Barrett show only 6 teeth

I don't think so, how narrow is? In some photos Barrett show only 6 teeth
Hmm, mine is at most 6 teeth showing, and Barretts' mouth to nose ratio is still good because he has a narrow nose, my nose is not narrow like his. Believe me my mouth looks really narrow because of my nose, getting SARPE will possibly improve my harmony.

• +1
a lot of male models have narrow palate I mean just see opry and gandy smile bro and they still have forward growth faces

it's hard to know if someone have a legit psl1+ for example this guy I guess is the closest thing to complete psl 1+

I guess barret is a legit psl1+ but his nose is too short that make me doubt and others user think the same.

but if we see their side profile

we can see that the second guys have more bones than the first one im not saying gandy and opry are receded but you can see that the browbridge and ramus are connected to PSL+

in this picture you can see that the first one is a psl1- the second one is not psl1+ but hes psl+ and the third one is how a legit psl1+ look.
and you can see the forward growth of each one
gandy and opry have psl+ and you cant have forward growth if you are psl1- but being psl+ still can have forward growth and you can see how even though gandy and opry have narrow palate the fact that they psl+ still gives them foward growth

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 2227
@betamanlet thoughts?

@betamanlet thoughts?
Why now?

• Mostly only S-N length (= anterior cranial base length) is subject to racial variation. Cranial base angle is similar across all races, because it is determined by function/habits rather than genetics. Moreover, many subraces of blacks actually have shorter cranial base length than whites.
  • It's kind of funny that you believe that some are genetically doomed to bad posture.
  • The cranial base angle is designed to respond to changes in occlusion and bone shape throughout one's life.
  • The cranial base angle is most likely influenced by jaw posture

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, It'snotover, AscendingHero and 1 other person