lestoa

lestoa

Its fucking boring there i dont get it

• +1
Reactions: thecel, med, InnerVoid and 1 other person
4chan is for incels

• +1
Reactions: future_darktriad000
4chan has become a place for mtns who want to be a part of incel culture to larp
the remaining, long time userbase is sub5 pron addicts, trannies, etc. but anyone else has jumped ship to other forums at this point
I used to rot on /fit/ all day and lurk on org but fit is dead so I just post here now

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and gooner888
4chan has become a place for mtns who want to be a part of incel culture to larp
the remaining, long time userbase is sub5 pron addicts, trannies, etc. but anyone else has jumped ship to other forums at this point
I used to rot on /fit/ all day and lurk on org but fit is dead so I just post here now
Mtn are incels to, mtb's dont want mtn's

• +1
Reactions: med
i cant even post there nigger 4chan is so weird

Mtn are incels to, mtb's dont want mtn's
what I mean is the mindset, like they are normies with normal lives and not autistic social rejects like the people here

How to access 4 Chan bhai