why midface ratio is genetics and not the cause of mouthbreathing

okwhatlol

okwhatlol

Iron

MPMD has been mouth breathing for 15+ plus years and his midface ratio is still 0.99(not the best but still good)

andrew tate is another good example of a mouth breather but his mid face ratio is still very very good

Image 1

hamza didnt even know what mewing was until he was 20 years old and still has a very compact midface

The conclusion? Mouth breathing does not affect midface ratio at all. All these examples I showed still have a good midface ratio despite mouth breathing most of their lives(especially andrew tate lol) I hope this makes mouthbreathers a little less depressed and accept it is genetics and not their fault.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, rooman, Deleted member 28414 and 4 others
why WOULD it affect mid face ratio? mewing pushes ur maxilla forward (if you press), it doesn't elongate anything lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
why WOULD it affect mid face ratio? mewing pushes ur maxilla forward, it doesn't elongate anything lol.

upwards and forwards

Mewing may prevent the midface from elongating. It doesn’t make it shorter but can prevent it from getting longer.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, garoupilled_, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
gym makes you good looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, okwhatlol and thecel
why WOULD it affect mid face ratio? mewing pushes ur maxilla forward (if you press), it doesn't elongate anything lol.
idk most people on the site believe bad midface ratio is the cause of moutbbreathing when its not

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ArcticStorm
gym makes you good looking.
male respect is important. can't get bitches if you're getting jumped all the time (provided you're not manlet)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26678 and thecel
Sample size: 3

• +1
Reactions: thecel
i mean you can measure the ratios of the people that get double jaw surgery too lol
You mean that their MFRs don't get better either? Yes, because double jaw surgery isn't a cure for maldevelopment.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thecel
Joined Mar 21, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Who says that any of your examples mouthbreathe? And if they do, when did they start mouthbreathing and for how long?

Last edited:
Who says that any of your examples mouthbreathe? And if they do, when did they start mouthbreathing and for how long?
you can look at Andrew tate side profile and see he clearly has been a heavy mouth breather. More plates more dates has sleep apnea and he made a mewing video where he said he always has been a heavy mouth breather. Hamza also made a video where he said he started mewing around 20 and was a big mouth breather. You can also measure the ratios of people who get double jaw surgery some of them have perfect MFR

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
their mid faces could have been shorter if they mewee from a young age

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 29167
your evidence doesnt disprove mewing
I’m not saying don’t mew you are missing my point here. Im saying mouth breathing doesn’t affect midface ratios lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 29167
What is the site or app you are using to get the ratios?

mouth breathing like barely matters imo
downswing is a hundred times worse

all your examples are of subhumans though