Why most Buccal Fat Removal results look shit?

chosen-one

chosen-one

if you look up buccal fat removal before & after on Google most results are shit, meaning literally no change seemingly. Examples of bad results:
Buccal Fat Removal - Beverly Hills - Before and After
Buccal Fat Removal Before and After Photo Gallery | Denver, CO | Ladner  Facial Plastic Surgery
Buccal Fat Pad Removal Before & After | Norwalk, Connecticut - Serving  Stamford, Greenwich, Manhattan, New York, Fairfield and the world.

Buccal Fat Pad Removal

are these examples more so of bad surgical skill or of unideal candidacy as in the fat was mostly on the maxilla or frontal face region and less lateral and its their bones that fuck them, not the buccal fat. also how would you know if you were a good candidate then? Because when I see good results like this one:
Buccal Fat Removal: Before and After - Richard Zoumalan

(might need to look closer) ...they look damnnn good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
because this people rather spend thousands of dollars on some surgery that will age them like shit over losing weight/body fat.

they were bloated before they are bloated now. also bone structure

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, callisto, zainab and 3 others
I think it's because these dumbasses got the surgery to make their face slimmer, but they were at a high bodyfat so even when they got buccal fat removal, their whole face still is covered in other fat from not being lean.

If these people were lean and then got the surgery, the difference would stand out a lot more, like look at Jordan Barrett and Hollywood celebs that got it done, they were skinny to begin with and the buccal fat removal was very apparent

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Because the bigger issue is lack of facial bones to stretch the skin. Its not the fat that is the problem.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Deleted member 32486
I see a difference in all of those photos
It doesnt bump them up to normal but its better than they were before for sure

I see a difference in all of those photos
It doesnt bump them up to normal but its better than they were before for sure
sure im not saying its completely nothing, but its just hard for me to believe that this is what the surgeon showed them in the consultation as a projected result (which is how plastic surgery works) and these people were like yup there goes $5k+

because they're all either fat or boneless. for buccal fat removal to be succesful you need to not be boneless and have <13% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and chosen-one
if you look up buccal fat removal before & after on Google most results are shit, meaning literally no change seemingly. Examples of bad results:
Buccal Fat Removal - Beverly Hills - Before and After
Buccal Fat Removal Before and After Photo Gallery | Denver, CO | Ladner  Facial Plastic Surgery
Buccal Fat Pad Removal Before & After | Norwalk, Connecticut - Serving  Stamford, Greenwich, Manhattan, New York, Fairfield and the world.

Buccal Fat Pad Removal

View attachment 2470872
View attachment 2470873
are these examples more so of bad surgical skill or of unideal candidacy as in the fat was mostly on the maxilla or frontal face region and less lateral and its their bones that fuck them, not the buccal fat. also how would you know if you were a good candidate then? Because when I see good results like this one:
Buccal Fat Removal: Before and After - Richard Zoumalan

(might need to look closer) ...they look damnnn good.
Buccal fat removes only what it says. These retards are fat and therefore there faces have a ton of subcutaneous fat