Why most incels on here are Whipped dogs and high inhib losers

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
What causes people to become whipped dogs
Have you ever met a total push over or whipped dog type person who whenever they are pressured crumbles and becomes compliant. When I was younger I studied forms of abuse like sexual and physical stemming from childhood and the common trait I noticed among these people is majority turned out to be whipped dogs. If you put pressure on them they would collapse and become as compliant and fearful as a "whipped dog".

A lot of people end up with these characteristics due to childhood. When a person is faced with conflict there is only 2 physical actions a person can take they can run away or fight. A child in an abusive school or with abusive families can neither run away or fight. So they develop a 3rd coping mechanism freezing up. Despite the detriment this may cause them they could be about to be raped or maybe they are failing a class but instead of taking an action their brains only recourse to this stress is to literally shut down and install a compliant personality or just disconnect from reality entirely. I learned about this mainly from reading childhood SA survivors testimonies most of these people would get abused later in life because whenever they were reminded of stressors they shut down or became compliant.

Why I made this post... And how to help with bad programming
I made this because so many people are high inihibcels for this reason. Its not natural to be this way people who always avoid conflict or freeze up and hide inward are the products of inescapable trauma. They know nothing else but shutting down since they could not run away to avoid this or fight back. This is why you need to rewire your brains thought process towards conflict. Doing something competitive especially physically competitive like boxing unironically will help with being high inhib. Most people who are whipped dogs are programmed to only whimper or cower at conflict. If you are forced to not only face conflict but fight you stop hiding or shutting down. I used to almost shut down when I was stressed it was so bad I could black out if someone hit me in the past I used to just dissociate from reality. I never could run away or fight so my only option was to mentally check out this prevents you from going insane in the short term but in adulthood it will make you a punching bag who never gets what they want. So take up a situation that forces you to engage in stressful situations and don't hide.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, MikeMew'sBitch and Fxdzcki
tldr: trauma (especially in childhood) that a person cannot fight back or run from creates a whipped dog personality where a person can neither run away/avoid problems or fight back and are forced to shut down or become compliant to a fault
@ChristianChad @Danish_Retard

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
Same. I got abused as a kid and developed social anxitey and would freeze in a lot of social settings. I lost a fuck ton of weight, alcohol maxxed, and psychedelic maxxed and now I am on ssris, so I have much less inhibitions and I can casually go to raves and clubs when I used to be afraid of even talking to beople on the phone. It never began for high inhibcels unless they hop on some kind of substance to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Same. I got abused as a kid and developed social anxitey and would freeze in a lot of social settings. I lost a fuck ton of weight, alcohol maxxed, and psychedelic maxxed and now I am on ssris, so I have much less inhibitions and I can casually go to raves and clubs when I used to be afraid of even talking to beople on the phone. It never began for high inhibcels unless they hop on some kind of substance to cope.
You don't always need drugs. Being in a situation where you have challenges and you overcome them can help a lot.

A lot of people don't believe its even possible to overcome adversity because they were stuck in helpless situations for years and years... So they don't even believe its possible to run or fight there problems they just freeze/hide or just comply to whoever is the aggressor.

Joining boxing can help or just engaging in conflict and stress willfully and winning can change your perspective. If your forced to just accept bad things you lose the ability to fight back or run away because your brain thinks its futile. This is why SA survivors freeze up instead of running because they know its futile (or their sub conscious does)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
You don't always need drugs. Being in a situation where you have challenges and you overcome them can help a lot.

A lot of people don't believe its even possible to overcome adversity because they were stuck in helpless situations for years and years... So they don't even believe its possible to run or fight there problems they just freeze/hide or just comply to whoever is the aggressor.

Joining boxing can help or just engaging in conflict and stress willfully and winning can change your perspective. If your forced to just accept bad things you lose the ability to fight back or run away because your brain thinks its futile. This is why SA survivors freeze up instead of running because they know its futile (or their sub conscious does)
I was thinking about getting into mma mostly to low inhibmaxx and social circle maxx. I already go to the gym and am in really good shape, so mma seems like it would be a good thing to get into. I have htn-chad lite facial structure tho, and I don't want to get my face messed up unless the bonesmashing from getting hit in the face gives me hooded eyes. I noticed a lot of boxers like mike tyson and canelo have hooded eyes, so it might be a great way to bonesmashmaxx.

• +1
I was thinking about getting into mma mostly to low inhibmaxx and social circle maxx. I already go to the gym and am in really good shape, so mma seems like it would be a good thing to get into. I have htn-chad lite facial structure tho, and I don't want to get my face messed up unless the bonesmashing from getting hit in the face gives me hooded eyes. I noticed a lot of boxers like mike tyson and canelo have hooded eyes, so it might be a great way to bonesmashmaxx.
Yeah I would recommend something like this. Or just overcoming challenges in general that stress you out

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
smart post you should do more high iq analysis like this (very insightful)

instead of being a retard and worshipping fellow chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and GuyFromSingapore
Have you ever met a total push over or whipped dog type person who whenever they are pressured crumbles and becomes compliant. When I was younger I studied forms of abuse like sexual and physical stemming from childhood and the common trait I noticed among these people is majority turned out to be whipped dogs. If you put pressure on them they would collapse and become as compliant and fearful as a "whipped dog".

A lot of people end up with these characteristics due to childhood. When a person is faced with conflict there is only 2 physical actions a person can take they can run away or fight. A child in an abusive school or with abusive families can neither run away or fight. So they develop a 3rd coping mechanism freezing up. Despite the detriment this may cause them they could be about to be raped or maybe they are failing a class but instead of taking an action their brains only recourse to this stress is to literally shut down and install a compliant personality or just disconnect from reality entirely. I learned about this mainly from reading childhood SA survivors testimonies most of these people would get abused later in life because whenever they were reminded of stressors they shut down or became compliant.

I made this because so many people are high inihibcels for this reason. Its not natural to be this way people who always avoid conflict or freeze up and hide inward are the products of inescapable trauma. They know nothing else but shutting down since they could not run away to avoid this or fight back. This is why you need to rewire your brains thought process towards conflict. Doing something competitive especially physically competitive like boxing unironically will help with being high inhib. Most people who are whipped dogs are programmed to only whimper or cower at conflict. If you are forced to not only face conflict but fight you stop hiding or shutting down. I used to almost shut down when I was stressed it was so bad I could black out if someone hit me in the past I used to just dissociate from reality. I never could run away or fight so my only option was to mentally check out this prevents you from going insane in the short term but in adulthood it will make you a punching bag who never gets what they want. So take up a situation that forces you to engage in stressful situations and don't hide.
it's all genetics

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 11126
tldr: trauma (especially in childhood) that a person cannot fight back or run from creates a whipped dog personality where a person can neither run away/avoid problems or fight back and are forced to shut down or become compliant to a fault
@ChristianChad @Danish_Retard
another banger thread

• +1

I am an abused dog. I am compliant. I am submissive. I am subhuman. I am a coward.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MikeMew'sBitch, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person