Why most normies that go to the gym nowadays treat it as if their lifes depended on it

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

N°1
Mainly think about this when i see a lot of IG reels where a lot of ppl, Especially youngcels, Make videos where they try to relate every aspect of their lifes with lifting weights, It seems that doing that solves all the problems and past traumas that they got.

The most cringe reels that ive seen (And that are the most popular, especially in the spanish community) are those where they relate to gigacucked quotes like "While you are in the gym and working in yourself, She is riding a turbo BBC". Or those who supposedly like to read DMs and conversations of their ex's in the middle of the sets to get that "motivational rage" jfl at that shit. Not to mention that they are toxic asf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
Most people don't regularly work out. You're just online.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Most people don't regularly work out. You're just online.
Changed the title to be more precise, Basically "gymcels", And more specifically teenagers, When i trained for like 1 month in a gym in 2021 when i was 14, I barely saw any zoomer working out, Like 2 out of 20 ppl, Nowadays it seems that every other teenager is "gymmaxxing"

Changed the title to be more precise, Basically "gymcels", And more specifically teenagers, When i trained for like 1 month in a gym in 2021 when i was 14, I barely saw any zoomer working out, Like 2 out of 20 ppl, Nowadays it seems that every other teenager is "gymmaxxing"
I think your thread has a bigger problem. Selection bias.

I think your thread has a bigger problem. Selection bias.
Sure, Not trying to "generalize" all people that do this activity as if they all behaved similarly, But in social media, Being the main method of communication and interaction nowadays, This is really common to see and analyze, Hundreds of thousands likes and shares in these kind of posts.