Why most of looksmax users cant slay

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
While some looksmax users slay others dont the reason for that is game. See most of this user base is focused on their PSL and face and not their game, im not talking about the kind of game that they teach you in normie youtube videos but the one that you learn and master by reading books such as The Art Of Seduction and then testing them on real life females. While being good looking is very important for slaying, this type of game is equally as important.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kmscurry, Chadethnic101, onfiresems and 11 others
You shouldent read the art book but watch yt about shopping your social anxity

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Super true. Ive lost all my chances with women due to having 0 game. A girl came to visit me from another state we were alone at my cabin in the woods for 3 days and she kept kissing me and we shower together but i still could not fuck her becuase idk what i am doing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, teenmax, .👽. and 8 others
Super true. Ive lost all my chances with women due to having 0 game. A girl came to visit me from another state we were alone at my cabin in the woods for 3 days and she kept kissing me and we shower together but i still could not fuck her becuase idk what i am doing
Gay trait

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, Deleted member and Lawton88
Game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, DwayneWhite55 and 189
Yes you should read the book that i mentiomed above

Meanwhile Chad doesn't read nor know wtf is lookmaxxing:soy:

• +1
Reactions: MKBHD, delta7 and DivineBeing
is it by robert greene?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and LilJojo
Correct. I've been saying this since day one. Doesn't matter if people don't understand though. If anything it's good, less competiton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, GymCelNeckPill, DivineBeing and 1 other person
They think they're "vol"cels

You win :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
cope game is 0

girls that liked me kept listening to me talk about plastic surgery, my face or investment banking for days or weeks

or they kept pushing me for sex until they got it

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Hikicel69, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
sure man, that's why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and DivineBeing
cope game is 0

girls that liked me kept listening to me talk about plastic surgery, my face or investment banking for days or weeks

yes but its because they wanted you if you do not try and chase girls instead of fucking 30 girls a year you will fuck 4-5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
sure man, that's why
girls usually initiate after 1-2 hours of kissing themselves

hes a schizo and made this up

no girl that already kisses you wont ask or beg for sex at the very least because shes horny and needs relief

• +1
cope game is 0

bro i took foid on date and am adhdcel i got pulled over because i was distracted and could not drive we argue about politics and then i made aspie comment on her food having a lot of carbs and she said i was so hot on first date and we made out but after second date she went from 10-0 interest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: teenmax and Deleted member 16380
yes but its because they wanted you if you do not try and chase girls instead of fucking 30 girls a year you will fuck 4-5
im incel i get 0

at my peak i got 1 per year

bro i took foid on date and am adhdcel i got pulled over because i was distracted and could not drive we argue about politics and then i made aspie comment on her food having a lot of carbs and she said i was so hot on first date and we made out but after second date she went from 10-0 interest
yeah but you mentioned days in a wood cabin?

this story sounds different?

sure man, that's why
But let's be honest here: he did not fuck her because he is AUTIST.

Looks have nothing to do with this. If she already got into shower with you, and you started kissing... idk... wherever he fucked up, it was NOT the looks :unsure:

By the fact that u have had sex and that u are trying to improve yourself you arent one

yeah but you know what I have to do to get sex?

I'm getting Hair Transplant, Leg Lengthening Surgery, another leg surgery and $5k worth of dermal fillers alone

just to get laid again

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Looks have nothing to do with this. If she already got into shower with you, and you started kissing... idk... wherever he fucked up, it was NOT the looks :unsure:
this story is fake

its impossible not to have sex the girl will initiate in this situation

he must have told her no explicitely

i never initiated in my life and have 12 slays

i had ED TWICE with the same girl and we kept coming together 3 nights in a row until it worked out

• +1

yeah but you know what I have to do to get sex?

I'm getting Hair Transplant, Leg Lengthening Surgery, another leg surgery and $5k worth of dermal fillers alone

just to get laid again

You have a legitimate problem then, youre a high tier normie you can slay relatively easy. Why get leg lengthening surgery when you can get lifts? Also with that type of money you can try various things to make more momey

You have a legitimate problem then, youre a high tier normie you can slay relatively easy. Why get leg lengthening surgery when you can get lifts? Also with that type of money you can try various things to make more momey
not enough at 5'10

w
what implants?

i have no social life because of my inceldom

i cant have friends because the moment they talk about girls ill get a breakdown and would have to leave

i need to fix my legs first before i can live a normal life

With your looks you do not need do shit honestly. you will find at least 1 out of every 10 women who will fuck you just because. :chad:

Just leave your basement :Comfy:

For us, normal tier non-chad humans, it is 1 in 100...:feelswhy:
One has to initiate and jump hoops to get anything...

i have no social life because of my inceldom

i cant have friends because the moment they talk about girls ill get a breakdown and would have to leave

i need to fix my legs first before i can live a normal life
this forum is ruining you i suggest you quit for a little while

With your looks you do not need do shit honestly. you will find at least 1 out of every 10 women who will fuck you just because. :chad:
thats not true i get 0 attention

not on tinder nor in real life

its because im 5'10

i got 50% less matches on tinder when i have shown my full bodypic fully clothed which revealed im short at 5'10

This is the reason

2688644 2559339 spUxnq5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and DivineBeing
this forum is ruining you i suggest you quit for a little while
I've been incel for 4 years this forum has nothing to do with it

this forum is the only reason i havent ended it yet in fact because its over for me

but that's in the sense that he's an aspie who didn't process that this bitch wanted to fuck and basically denied her if his story isn't tales. that's not "game".

• +1
but that's in the sense that he's an aspie who didn't process that this bitch wanted to fuck and basically denied her if his story isn't tales. that's not "game".
its not possible not to get laid when showering with someone the girl will initiate

he told her no probably or its tales

this story is shit and if you believe it its over

this story is fake

its impossible not to have sex the girl will initiate in this situation

he must have told her no explicitely

i had ED TWICE with the same girl and we kept coming together 3 nights in a row until it worked out
it’s not fake you just don’t understand the situation. We talked for two months and she lived in another state. then she came to visit and we slept togehrer and cuddled together the whole time and she initiated almost all of it. But she wouldn’t initiate sex and she was turned off that I didn’t initiate and it just never happened

Divine, you know you're a mentalcel right? Self awareness is the key to improvement

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
it’s not that I didnt know. We talked on Snapchat about sexual stuff for months before she came to visit. I was just too nervous and scared and insecure. And it paralyzed me. And I just played it off in my head like oh it doesn’t matter it’s not a big deal. But over time the pain of the regret sharpened so much and it hurts. And since I didn’t fuck her she is with other guys now

it’s not fake you just don’t understand the situation. We talked for two months and she lived in another state. then she came to visit and we slept togehrer and cuddled together the whole time and she initiated almost all of it. But she wouldn’t initiate sex and she was turned off that I didn’t initiate and it just never happened
this doesnt make sense im ltierally the same as you

ive never in my life intiiated anything im a passive rotter

every time i got in a bed with a girl she asked for a kiss or she asked to give me a blowjob even if it was hours after

a girl will at least ask: "aren't you attracted to me?" if you're not intiiating sex and even if you answer that question saying "yes" she will ask "why don't you want to have sex?"

tales from the basement

• JFL
You are lucky she is not a tranny.

She would have revenge-raped you, dense motherfucker... :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back