Why most of looksmax users cant slay

Divine, you know you're a mentalcel right? Self awareness is the key to improvement
im not a mentalcel im a truecel

ive been incel for 4 years and ive tried everything there is

i went to clubs, bars, led 5 student societies joined 3 sports clubs did 5+ internships in different cities used tinder around the world

im not a mentalcel im a truecel

ive been incel for 4 years and ive tried everything there is

i went to clubs, bars, led 5 student societies joined 3 sports clubs did 5+ internships in different cities used tinder around the world
Are your selfies you post here faceapp'd/edited?

Yeah, I do not really believe it is him.

Mentalcels sure exist, but his stories do not match up this state. He would be total autist, and probably wouldn't have posted his pics anyways.

Mentalcels do not leave home. And he says he joins bars, clubs, and already fucked 12 girls, then says he s gonna do LL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And now suddenly a Chad understands he is "trueccel" and sits in the basement???

It is a troll :ogre:

PS. We have the user badge who is 7/10, that guy is legit autist. I am really waiting for his today's post about how much he bloated :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member 15698
no they're from 3-4 years ago

the fullbodypic with the gook has some asian filter on it but otherwise no

i wear makeup and it was taken with an iphone 6

Mentalcels sure exist, but his stories do not match up this state. He would be total autist, and probably wouldn't have posted his pics anyways.

Mentalcels do not leave home. And he says he joins bars, clubs, and already fucked 12 girls, then says he s gonna do LL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

no im trying my best to live a normal life unlike you

im not a doomer who gives up but i keep fighting

LL is the only saviour for me

no they're from 3-4 years ago

the fullbodypic with the gook has some asian filter on it but otherwise no

i wear makeup and it was taken with an iphone 6
Ok. So possibilities

1) You looked good then, but shit now. Back then you didn't have the confidence and experience with women to slay, but now you look bad and can't

2) You still look good now and you're a mentalcel

3) You wear makeup and every girl can tell because girls can always tell when you wear makeup, so all girls pussies instantly dry up because they think you're weird as fuck and feminine

And now suddenly a Chad understands he is "trueccel" and sits in the basement???

PS. We have the user badge who is 7/10, that guy is legit autist. I am really waiting for his today's post about how much he bloated :Comfy:
why cant you understand in bars and clubs but also in social settings its all about height?

i had a group of gooks at a party once that i never met before recognise me and ask me whether im the guy from social media they saw

i could visibly expeirence how disappointed they were to see me at 5'10 and after that they never talked to me again

Ok. So possibilities

1) You looked good then, but shit now. Back then you didn't have the confidence and experience with women to slay, but now you look bad and can't

2) You still look good now and you're a mentalcel

3) You wear makeup and every girl can tell because girls can always tell when you wear makeup, so all girls pussies instantly dry up because they think you're weird as fuck and feminine
Yes I am ugly now. But back in the day I was treated the same by girls thats why i gave up on going outside or going to the gym or doing something else

now i got cash and will fix my deformities and then ascend

who cares if i wear makeup i talked about my face and took girls i met on tinder a day ago to plastic surgery consults they had to chip in how to change my face back in the day

why cant you understand in bars and clubs but also in social settings its all about height?

Because I am fucking 5'10, I look much worse than you (I mean your larp :ogre::ogre::ogre:), probably 6/10. AND some WOMEN ApPROACh ME (though all of them 3-6/10 in looks). Moreover, I easily got IOIs from women 6'0. I live in a nordic country, and my height is NOT average here, but slightly below.

So i fucking KNOW :bigbrain:

Because I am fucking 5'10, I look much worse than you, probably 6/10. AND some WOMEN ApPROACh ME (though all of them 3-6/10 in looks). Moreover, I easily got IOIs from women 6'. I live in a nordic country, and my height is NOT average here, but slightly below.

So i fucking KNOW :bigbrain:
see i dont believe this at all

you must be underrating yourself then or the nordics have a different culture

ive never gotten an IOI except in very rare occasions where girls straight up told me im good looking at a dinner with multiple people or stared at me at a club

yeah but you know what I have to do to get sex?

I'm getting Hair Transplant, Leg Lengthening Surgery, another leg surgery and $5k worth of dermal fillers alone

just to get laid again

Are you serious? You don't need that stuff unless you are really short.

never gotten an IOI except in very rare occasions where girls straight up told me im good looking at a dinner with multiple people or stared at me at a club
Well, get yourself contact lenses or sth? :ROFLMAO:

No bitch ever told me I am good looking, so if some "RARE" girl tells you this, you are already 7+ easily. It is fucking so rare, that asteroids fall more often. Foids never do that unless you are legit Chad.

PS. Actually I know 1 legit chad, by this forum's standards. He is autist. He never gets approached though. And rots at home. But his situation is different: he never posted on this forum saying he needs LL or some other filler bullshit. He just legit playing PS4 I heard. :unsure:

Well, get yourself contact lenses or sth? :ROFLMAO:

No bitch ever told me I am good looking, so if some "RARE" girl tells you this, you are already 7+ easily. It is fucking so rare, that asteroids fall more often. Foids never do that unless you are legit Chad.
yes but you said you got approached while being deformed

now youre backpedalling

im sorry but youre a joke to talk to at least stay consistent

My goal isn't to roast you but just gonna keep it real
Yes I am ugly now. But back in the day I was treated the same by girls thats why i gave up on going outside or going to the gym or doing something else

now i got cash and will fix my deformities and then ascend

who cares if i wear makeup i talked about my face and took girls i met on tinder a day ago to plastic surgery consults they had to chip in how to change my face back in the day
Ok

If you are ugly now, stop posting old pics from when you weren't ugly and gaslighting incels. Be honest, post current non frauded pics

If you looked good then but weren't successful with girls, it's simply because you lacked game. Very simple. It doesn't matter if you think you lacked game, because someone with poor social development doesn't have the awareness to know how socially suboptimal their own behavior is. If they had that awareness, they'd have good social skills

Who cares if you wear makeup? Any girl on earth

Bt2FV2t

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
yes but you said you got approached while being deformed

now youre backpedalling

im sorry but youre a joke to talk to at least stay consistent
yes, I got approached. I got invited for coffee. BUT NO BITCH EVER SAID I AM GOOD LOOKING.

So, what's the contradiction here? :feelsuhh:

My goal isn't to roast you but just gonna keep it real

Ok

If you are ugly now, stop posting old pics from when you weren't ugly and gaslighting incels. Be honest, post current non frauded pics

If you looked good then but weren't successful with girls, it's simply because you lacked game. Very simple. It doesn't matter if you think you lacked game, because someone with poor social development doesn't have the awareness to know how socially suboptimal their own behavior is. If they had that awareness, they'd have good social skills

Who cares if you wear makeup? Any girl on earth
ive never gaslit anyone on here its you who are trying to gaslight me

even when i was gl i had the same experience NOTHING changed

yes, I got approached. I got invited for coffee. BUT NO BITCH EVER SAID I AM GOOD LOOKING.

So, what's the contradiction here? :feelsuhh:
being invited to coffee is the equivalent and being approached is too

ive never gotten that except for networking purposes

being invited to coffee is the equivalent and being approached is too

ive never gotten that except for networking purposes
Lol, NO it is NOT.

Being asked for a coffee is something like "yeah, you are dateable and probably fuckable, passed the bar, and I have no guy".:unsure:

It is not the SAME as telling the guy "YOU ARE SO HOT, I AM WET" :ROFLMAO:

The difference is that in the first case, you still have to jump loops. :incel:

In the second case, you just stick out your dick. :chad:

Lol, NO it is NOT.

Being asked for a coffee is something like "yeah, you are dateable and probably fuckable, passed the bar, and I have no guy".:unsure:

It is not the SAME as telling the guy "YOU ARE SO HOT, I AM WET" :ROFLMAO:
what?

i got called GL but none of the girls ever fucked me after

its the same stage you're put in

stop coping you retard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
youre another troll trying to make fun of me

its honestly over for you
Sorry bro, I just do not believe you are real

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

How about posting a pic of yourself, holding a piece of paper with your nickname written on it?

That would put me into place, I admit defeat.

YOu posted your pics anyways already, so what's there to lose for you? :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and DivineBeing
Super true. Ive lost all my chances with women due to having 0 game. A girl came to visit me from another state we were alone at my cabin in the woods for 3 days and she kept kissing me and we shower together but i still could not fuck her becuase idk what i am doing
Thats rough

Sorry bro, I just do not believe you are real

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

How about posting a pic of yourself, holding a piece of paper with your nickname written on it?

That would put me into place, I admit defeat.

YOu posted your pics anyways already, so what's there to lose for you? :p
i couldnt care less if you think im real or not

if you could read above i clearly stated ive descended so there is no purpose doing that now

even if i did you schizos would find another cope to discredit my stories as usual

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and mulattomaxxer
cuz theyre losers kids

women want men winners

yeah but you know what I have to do to get sex?

I'm getting Hair Transplant, Leg Lengthening Surgery, another leg surgery and $5k worth of dermal fillers alone

just to get laid again

Wtf you are delusional. What kind of girls are you going for? Shouldn't you be getting normies and HTN women?

Wtf you are delusional. What kind of girls are you going for? Shouldn't you be getting normies and HTN women?
nope i was actually mainly going for LTN asian beckies but i was unable to get one in the west

white girls didnt talk to me at all

i couldnt care less if you think im real or not

if you could read above i clearly stated ive descended so there is no purpose doing that now

even if i did you schizos would find another cope to discredit my stories as usual
I would not discredit your story at least... :unsure:

PS. Take a look at badge## - we even have his pic from the toilet seat. Thus, we trust his autism :Comfy:
No questions asked :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing

Niggas a fake

Don't get that twisted

He was slaying JBs as a Chadlite pretty boy and 5'10. Remember a height many women confuse for being 6ft

It's nonsense. He even said he was having all these autistic conversations with the chicks all about facial aesthetics and stuff and this was back in 2017. Nonsense. He was never talking about all that sort of fucking shit with them lol. Get real.

There were no girls. This guy isn't the guy he says he is. It's just that the pretty boy he posted looks like he could be an introvert that it was believable to begin with, but now you can see it's all a larp as he posts purely and entirely all the time for.... effect. Usually those that post for effect are trolls and lacking something in their life. If he looked like this he would find other avenues to fill the void than this nonsense. Don't believe it. He says all this stupid shit to gaslight normies and sub 5 dudes in here. Thinks its funny but it got old quickly.

He's bombarded the forum with his jarring persona he portrays

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 189, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
Niggas a fake

Don't get that twisted

He was slaying JBs as a Chadlite pretty and 5'10. Remember a height many women confuse for being 6ft

It's nonsense. He even said he was having all these autistic conversation with the chicks all about facial aesthetics and stuff and this was back in 2017. Nonsense. He was never talking about all that sort of fucking shit with them lol. Get real.

There were no girls. This guy isn't the guy he says he is. It's just that the pretty boy he posted looks like he could be an introvert that it was believable to begin with but now you can see it's all a larp as he posts purely and entirely all the time for.... effect. Usually those that post for effect are trolls and lacking something in their life. If he looked like this he would find other avenues to fill the void than this nonsense. Don't believe it. He says all this stupid shit to gaslight normies and sub 5 dudes in here. Thinks its funny but it got old quickly.

He's bombarded the forum with his jarring persona he portrays
That you don't believe me about my autistic conversations with girls is actually pathetic

Just becuase you're a deformed manlet shit eating curry failure and never experienced talking about your face with girls all day doesnt mean it cant happen to anyone

IT's pathetic actually that this part of the story is one you criticise.

Disgusting curry incel keep coping

That you don't believe me about my autistic conversations with girls is actually pathetic

Just becuase you're a deformed manlet shit eating curry failure and never experienced talking about your face with girls all day doesnt mean it cant happen to anyone

IT's pathetic actually that this part of the story is one you criticise.

Disgusting curry incel keep coping

Yawn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• +1
Reactions: 189
Imagine posting a reply that quick

Keyboard Warrior Console Wars GIF - Keyboard Warrior Keyboard Warrior -  Discover & Share GIFs

thats the benefit of being young and not a rotten old subhuman with the processing speed of a brick

The benefit of being used to posturing with nerd-neck more like

Worcester Warriors GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The benefit of being used to posturing with nerd-neck more like

Worcester Warriors GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
ravi youre a wagecuck and your whole life is already over

while i am trying to improve and save my life by getting surgery to fix my deformities (5'10 height) in order to finally live a normal life

whats wrong with you? why do you want to insult me?

ravi youre a wagecuck and your whole life is already over

while i am trying to improve and save my life by getting surgery to fix my deformities (5'10 height) in order to finally live a normal life

whats wrong with you? why do you want to insult me?

Keyboard warrior : r/meme

and this is funy to you?

making fun of disabled people like him or me?

@LooksOverAll i think this Ravi might be a real incel like us - he's non-NT but at age 30 it's no longer correctable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
This is how it always starts:

Baby keyboard smash

I blame the parents

Last edited:
Lol, “game”
Game = being good looking and not autistic

I used to be a complete retard who attributed my success to shit other than my genetics too, difference is I was like 14. When I started playing around and seeing what would happen if I changed my personality it quickly became apparent that personality is almost entirely meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: 189 and DivineBeing
Lol, “game”
Game = being good looking and not autistic

I used to be a complete retard who attributed my success to shit other than my genetics too, difference is I was like 14. When I started playing around and seeing what would happen if I changed my personality it quickly became apparent that personality is almost entirely meaningless.
What u said not being autistic is game and im talking about seduction not game

Super true. Ive lost all my chances with women due to having 0 game. A girl came to visit me from another state we were alone at my cabin in the woods for 3 days and she kept kissing me and we shower together but i still could not fuck her becuase idk what i am doing

While some looksmax users slay others dont the reason for that is game. See most of this user base is focused on their PSL and face and not their game, im not talking about the kind of game that they teach you in normie youtube videos but the one that you learn and master by reading books such as The Art Of Seduction and then testing them on real life females. While being good looking is very important for slaying, this type of game is equally as important.
looksmax until htn or chadlite and focus on game while maintenance ur looks:blackpill::redpill:

Reads art of seduction

Gets sexual harassment charge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back