Why my eyes keep gaining that UEE over the day

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Seriously my eyes are nice and wide on the morning and after time till night they turn into bug eyes with disguisting UEE, and surprisingly it looks like my face is losing FWHR over time too, in the morning I have pretty decent face width and by the night I look worse.

I remember i gained UEE when lost 10kg of weight. Hope my eyes will be again almost hooded when will back from anorexia.

I get the opposite for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Over
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
I remember you from BDD thread. This must be some next level mental illness.
:lul::lul:
I think it's related to hydration tbh. During the night I don't drink, so my body stores water in my face making it look puffy. During the day I drink 4 liters, and it goes away by the evening. Idk

same, eyes super hooded in the morn then gradually get less hooded by the hour as the day goes on

• So Sad
:lul::lul:
I think it's related to hydration tbh. During the night I don't drink, so my body stores water in my face making it look puffy. During the day I drink 4 liters, and it goes away by the evening. Idk
Fuaark gotta dehydrationmaxx to keep these eyes above subhuman level.

• JFL
Fuaark gotta dehydrationmaxx to keep these eyes above subhuman level.
Nah overhydrationmax to keep bloat under control. I need to work out and I need water

• +1
Water retention. During sleep, water accumulates in your face and around your eyes. During the day, gravity, being active and better circulation gets rid of that night-time water retention.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Over and reddollars
My eyes get insane disgusting UUE whenever I’m high that’s about the only time it’s like that tbh

Water retention. During sleep, water accumulates in your face and around your eyes. During the day, gravity, being active and better circulation gets rid of that night-time water retention.
So just drink so much water so you get giga bloated?

No, if you drink a lot of water you store less water in your body

• +1
Why in the world would any mentally healthy person want to be more bloated??

• JFL
No, if you drink a lot of water you store less water in your body
Ok so just drink normal amounts of water. What about that FWHR thing changing over time.

Ok so just drink normal amounts of water. What about that FWHR thing changing over time.
Might still be water retention.
If you are clenching you will probably have less defined jaw in the morning

jfl at ueecels