why my girlfriend send me this

i say friend to him ina thead earlier n he dont say it back ,. maybe i callout him in a vid .

if u give me script ,. it helps .
yes we can maks script ok ill make the post and tag you

friend

the man laugh in question

keep coping nigga i thought we were cool but guess not
just like 99 percent of dudes on here have never felt the touch of a women, they think it’s impossible for someone to have a gf.

she knows my org user and reads my threads sometimes:soy:
Please send her tits I beg you I’m on my knees, please dude like I can’t live any longer without your gf tits

yea but ur low T cuz ur scared of ur gf cant even ask her a valid cocern fgt
nah cuz i knos where to draw the line, i ask hed aspie shit but this is too far

Got it off Reddit? :feelskek:

Please send her tits I beg you I’m on my knees, please dude like I can’t live any longer without your gf tits
yeah nigga im not doing that

• WTF
Reactions: 97baHater
Ask her to say ‘I love core schizo’ then I will believe it
im sure you already did blackmagic masonry (reverse searched) the video and saw it is not stolen…

go get your own girlfriend bro…
I’m truecel… plz share <3 I’m 39 man I’ve never felt the touch of a woman before

I’m truecel… plz share <3 I’m 39 man I’ve never felt the touch of a woman before
LMFAOOOO show proof youre 39 year old truecel and ill send you a video of my ex fingerbanging herself

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
LMFAOOOO show proof youre 39 year old truecel and ill send you a video of my ex fingerbanging herself
prob some fat trans pig

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
cope tard thatll only happen in your truecel wet dreams
He mogs u to mainland china and back. Treat him with respect otherwise he grapes u gf

nigga is that your alt😂😂
its not idk why ppl keep saying that. Hes a completely diff skin color from me and I'm dicklet while he has monstrous penis

he has monstrous penis
yeah nigga youre gay… also i assmued it was ur alt cuz u agree to everything he says i havent seen his skin color btw so i wouldn’t know

kinda homosexual to admire another mans penis…

• JFL
yeah nigga youre gay… also i assmued it was ur alt cuz u agree to everything he says i havent seen his skin color btw so i wouldn’t know

kinda homosexual to admire another mans penis…
I mean it’s a fantastic penis. Idk what u want me to say. I’m not a salty hater

I mean it’s a fantastic penis. Idk what u want me to say. I’m not a salty hater
im not hating either im just saying the way you overly dickride this nigga is insane, yeah give respect where its due

but youre starting to sound like those indians that glaze barret and make edits of him

• JFL
im not hating either im just saying the way you overly dickride this nigga is insane, yeah give respect where its due

but youre starting to sound like those indians that glaze barret and make edits of him
Cry about it lil dicklet. I’ll glaze who I want

• JFL
I don't understand wtf is that

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
means you have a small dick

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
eh just a funny video i thought id show you guys

more of a WTF moment than anything

i post pretty often and pretty insignificant things like what i eat for breakfast
because she's retarded