Why my nose bleeds non stop after first pill of accutane?

it dries the nasal mucosa (moist tissue that are secreted) all over ur nasal cavity line, the nasal mucosa is basically just ur skin but its more fragile, accutane thins/dry your skin out so that nasal mucosa gets more fragile and bleeds

nothing brootal just a side-effect

• Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung
it dries the nasal mucosa (moist tissue that are secreted) all over ur nasal cavity line, the nasal mucosa is basically just ur skin but its more fragile, accutane thins/dry your skin out so that nasal mucosa gets more fragile and bleeds

nothing brootal just a side-effect
It'd make sense if i was using it for atleast a week, i just popped my first pill few hours ago, maybe my body just dont tolerate isotret?

It'd make sense if i was using it for atleast a week, i just popped my first pill few hours ago, maybe my body just dont tolerate isotret?
side-effects are quick to show anyway, isotret is the perfect thing for acne, althought it has brutal side-effects
keep popping pills, don't worry, in a few months you're gonna have vinnie hacker tier skin

• Love it
side-effects are quick to show anyway, isotret is the perfect thing for acne, althought it has brutal side-effects
keep popping pills, don't worry, in a few months you're gonna have vinnie hacker tier skin
should i use the 10mg daily together with 0,5 topical tret?

• Love it