Why Natural Lifting is shit

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
If you do end up bulking, you will lose some of your muscular gains even if you cut properly to maintain muscle mass, simply put it for every 3lbs of fat you lose, you will have to lose 1lb in total muscle gains.

1lb is a fucking lot for a natural, and also natural lifting is very hard to maintain, eveything has to be correct down from your Diet, Training, Sleep, Stress and lifestyle factors

Instead of natural lifting, go learn a new skill and make money, make that bread instead of having to eat bread.

(Note you should still lift weights for health reasons but don’t expect to look like you lift)

IMG 7732

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Instead of natty lifting take test, you’ll build muscle easier and quicker, and have more energy for moneymaxxing and allat shit, to be natty is to be a cuck

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Instead of natty lifting take test, you’ll build muscle easier and quicker, and have more energy for moneymaxxing and allat shit, to be natty is to be a cuck
Uhh ill just moneymaxx instead of taking test, going on test will be a liability more than an asset.

Uhh ill just moneymaxx instead of taking test, going on test will be a liability more than an asset.
I don’t see how, either way to acquire capital for any business, assuming you aren’t a nepo baby, you’ll have to work some shitty jobs and work them long too, higher test and you’ll be able to manage that shit for longer and still feel good

Just by lifting weights everyday you will have a better physique than 90% of the population

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I don’t see how, either way to acquire capital for any business, assuming you aren’t a nepo baby, you’ll have to work some shitty jobs and work them long too, higher test and you’ll be able to manage that shit for longer and still feel good
Blood tests, regulating hair loss, health check ups, injecting, etc.

Blood tests, regulating hair loss, health check ups, injecting, etc.
It’s a cost benefit analysis, it depend what you are doing exactly init, in some cases I would argue that nootropics and adderall are more effective, but I’m talking more so about first acquiring the money to start a business

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
It’s a cost benefit analysis, it depend what you are doing exactly init, in some cases I would argue that nootropics and adderall are more effective, but I’m talking more so about first acquiring the money to start a business
Yeah but I don’t care much about getting muscular as shit so I wouldn’t take it.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The cost benefit anaylsis is that gymcelling or roding for a good physique is not new or special anymore, the dating market is over saturated with gymcels dumpster diving for the beckies and below.

You don't lose that much on a cut.
There is no way that you lose 1lb of muscle for 1lb of fat.

You don't, not even close.
Btw you never even lose mucle nuclei, only size incrases or decrases.
Incorrect, as your body fat % lowers your testosterone levels naturally decline, Testosterone is the main sex hormone responsible for increased muscle mass.

.Weight loss, it turns out, boosts your testosterone levels. [3] In fact, if you're overweight (or obese) and have low T levels, taking off some of those pounds is one of the best things you can do to get higher T levels. This makes sense, of course, given the direct effects obesity has on testosterone.

.Weight loss, it turns out, boosts your testosterone levels. [3] In fact, if you're overweight (or obese) and have low T levels, taking off some of those pounds is one of the best things you can do to get higher T levels. This makes sense, of course, given the direct effects obesity has on testosterone.
Thats a study done on obese people who are 30% body fat +, that is a outlier example, Your Testosterone declines below 12% quite significantly for a natural. Weight loss does not have direct correlation to increasing Testosteronez

I dont need to take test u niggas built wrong