Why nazis are always ltn-

abdo 1569

abdo 1569

Silver
Joined
Apr 23, 2026
Posts
501
Reputation
317
I'm just curious, the Nazi ideas refer to the white race (Aryans) as superior is every aspect but somehow the ones who actually the ones who believe it are like 5'7, ltns, framelets and overall shit smv , like bro 😹 , if you actually are a Nazi be htn at least for your ideas to be discussed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair
Thread written by jeetcell btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sett, freakb0b69, Blondepawg'sDildo and 1 other person
On a side note I'm referring to the white supremacists in pertecral
 
Mixture of cherrypicking and also the fact nowadays a lot of “nazis” or “white supremacists” which are prevalent online are incels with no identity so they cling to something else to cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
National socialism doesn’t believe in the idea of a superior race, that’s jewish psyop.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VHSHORROR and abdo 1569
Temp image D146D45F 602B 452B AF85 C4BF402C4B23

Im a nazi.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mocco and freakb0b69
Why are all ratings by zoomers MHLLHJFLXYZMTN?

images
 
I'm just curious, the Nazi ideas refer to the white race (Aryans) as superior is every aspect but somehow the ones who actually the ones who believe it are like 5'7, ltns, framelets and overall shit smv , like bro 😹 , if you actually are a Nazi be htn at least for your ideas to be discussed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Proud Nazi, kys jeet
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3294.jpeg
    IMG_3294.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4728.jpeg
    IMG_4728.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mocco and freakb0b69

Attachments

  • 061a77a7747c5b3a49462f829f76f5fc.jpg
    061a77a7747c5b3a49462f829f76f5fc.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
  • 3d709f5ba672d16badd983d5565daeab_0.jpeg
    3d709f5ba672d16badd983d5565daeab_0.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Not making it personal but any ethnic person would dimo mog you to hell
True, but I smv mog misc mog harmony mog and angularity mog height mog frame mog which is objective, I don’t consider myself racist but a white LTN has the same smv as an Indian mtn, and the only reason u ethnics would dimo mog is cos u ngas grow facial hair once u leave the womb and have abysmal bulbous noses, too high dimo makes u look shit cos it ruins ur harmony. Pretty boy is law for slaying
 
  • +1
Reactions: mocco
Well you are wrong about alot of things, first of all Idk your height nor your frame so we can't decide here , second I'm not Indian at all not even from Asia, third y'all prettyboys expire after the age of 25 , the robust prettyboy archetype has a ton more potential and also last much longer, take Chico and Vito basso for example, both the same age group but some still looks incredible because of his dimorphism , and who fucking said having high dimo ruin your harmony 😹
True, but I smv mog misc mog harmony mog and angularity mog height mog frame mog which is objective, I don’t consider myself racist but a white LTN has the same smv as an Indian mtn, and the only reason u ethnics would dimo mog is cos u ngas grow facial hair once u leave the womb and have abysmal bulbous noses, too high dimo makes u look shit cos it ruins ur harmony. Pretty boy is law for slaying
 
Well you are wrong about alot of things, first of all Idk your height nor your frame so we can't decide here , second I'm not Indian at all not even from Asia, third y'all prettyboys expire after the age of 25 , the robust prettyboy archetype has a ton more potential and also last much longer, take Chico and Vito basso for example, both the same age group but some still looks incredible because of his dimorphism , and who fucking said having high dimo ruin your harmony 😹
niggas a bit cocky for a grey LTN, anyway I’m saying u deathnics have awful harm so ur dimo won’t do shit for u, and there’s no need to look so great beyond 30 if ur a looksmaxxer cos you’ll prolly die around that age anyway, and I wouldn’t see a need to be anything over hltn when im 30-35+ cos you’ll be married by that point and dimorphism is the easiest thing ever to fix so im not taking this shit to heart, if I was insecure over my dimo id js do 350 test (C) and low dose tren, high dimorphism looks shit any age before 30-40 as u look like an ogre and why would u wanna be better looking at such an old age when peers are marrying and settling down when u could look good at age 15-30 when ur in the prime of ur life

I see ur point to nig and looks aren’t always objective despite what this forum says, it depends what u like and what ur desired foid likes, I couldn’t be happier with my archetype my only improvement facially would be a slimmer jaw which would make my dimo lower
 
  • +1
Reactions: abdo 1569
niggas a bit cocky for a grey LTN, anyway I’m saying u deathnics have awful harm so ur dimo won’t do shit for u, and there’s no need to look so great beyond 30 if ur a looksmaxxer cos you’ll prolly die around that age anyway, and I wouldn’t see a need to be anything over hltn when im 30-35+ cos you’ll be married by that point and dimorphism is the easiest thing ever to fix so im not taking this shit to heart, if I was insecure over my dimo id js do 350 test (C) and low dose tren, high dimorphism looks shit any age before 30-40 as u look like an ogre and why would u wanna be better looking at such an old age when peers are marrying and settling down when u could look good at age 15-30 when ur in the prime of ur life

I see ur point to nig and looks aren’t always objective despite what this forum says, it depends what u like and what ur desired foid likes, I couldn’t be happier with my archetype my only improvement facially would be a slimmer jaw which would make my dimo lower
Well , I'm not low harmony at all , I'm posses lmtn harmony and I'm comfortable with it , second I need to warn you if you think you can fix your dimo past the age of 20 , it's so hard so do anything considering the growing point fuse during this time and no test, mtren, tren ,dht will do anything fo you except some minor changes like making the eyebrows more lower set , anyways yes beauty is objective honestly, for example I prefer dark misc women over ligh misc women
 

Attachments

  • Messenger_creation_EB3528A9-B60C-49A1-BEBC-25E5AFA46105~2.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_EB3528A9-B60C-49A1-BEBC-25E5AFA46105~2.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Well , I'm not low harmony at all , I'm posses lmtn harmony and I'm comfortable with it , second I need to warn you if you think you can fix your dimo past the age of 20 , it's so hard so do anything considering the growing point fuse during this time and no test, mtren, tren ,dht will do anything fo you except some minor changes like making the eyebrows more lower set , anyways yes beauty is objective honestly, for example I prefer dark misc women over ligh misc women
tren ages u and using stuff like gh gives acromegaly which can be good if u dont over do it cos ur growth plates are shut, its very easy to Fix and all id need to do is grow brow ridge and radix for dimo which can be done will filler easy as fuck but I don’t want my dimo over 5-6 for my archetype, but yh ur harm isn’t bad nig and I see ur point so fairs
 
  • +1
Reactions: abdo 1569
tren ages u and using stuff like gh gives acromegaly which can be good if u dont over do it cos ur growth plates are shut, its very easy to Fix and all id need to do is grow brow ridge and radix for dimo which can be done will filler easy as fuck but I don’t want my dimo over 5-6 for my archetype, but yh ur harm isn’t bad nig and I see ur point so fairs
Yeah bro, filler is like the best for gaining dimo after the face growing points fuse, so go for it if you want
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
u just got mogged its ok
Well you are wrong about alot of things, first of all Idk your height nor your frame so we can't decide here , second I'm not Indian at all not even from Asia, third y'all prettyboys expire after the age of 25 , the robust prettyboy archetype has a ton more potential and also last much longer, take Chico and Vito basso for example, both the same age group but some still looks incredible because of his dimorphism , and who fucking said having high dimo ruin your harmony 😹
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
Nazis are retarded loser.

Mogged by Stalinism
 

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
6
Views
42
n1ks09
n1ks09
JewishNationalist
Replies
102
Views
635
JewishNationalist
JewishNationalist
x y r e n n
Replies
4
Views
59
supergoat972
supergoat972
horseman
Replies
8
Views
61
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top