Why Nicki Minaj soft tissue so attractive it’s like glass?

Attachments

• IMG_2066.jpeg
    IMG_2066.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
Wdym she has top tier maxillary development
Black tho I am not into black women and that is the common opinion

Common opinions, are true. In regards to looks

That's how standards are made

We both have our opinion, but I am objectely correct.

Cope you would fuck her wny man would if she offered too just imagine if she were white you would say any man would but just having darker skin means now some wont with same beautiful face? I don’t think so buddy especially with how horny desperate men are li

Answer

Cope you would fuck her wny man would if she offered too just imagine if she were white you would say any man would but just having darker skin means now some wont with same beautiful face? I don’t think so buddy especially with how horny desperate men are li
I think she's taller than me bro 😭

It's over

that's the real reason I'm not into black women, I couldn't possibly dominate them down here at 5"6

Fine. I concede

• JFL
Reactions: Pei
I think she's taller than me bro 😭

It's over

that's the real reason I'm not into black women, I couldn't possibly dominate them down here at 5"6

Fine. I concede
Bro? Nicki Minaj is known for being below average height she claims 5 ft 3 but some websites say she’s actually 5 ft 2 or even shorter she’s not even average

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bro? Nicki Minaj is known for being below average height she claims 5 ft 3 but some websites say she’s actually 5 ft 2 or even shorter she’s not even average
To short my kids are fucked if I marry that

To short my kids are fucked if I marry that
When white guys who say they hate black peoppe would wanna smash her though right imagine how much sexually abused the slave owners if she was slave back in day

• JFL
When white guys who say they hate black peoppe would wanna smash her though right imagine how much sexually abused the slave owners if she was slave back in day
Evil brain

What's your birthday, send in dms I'm truly curious about your abominable rotten mind and ill do a numerology reading

Evil brain

What's your birthday, send in dms I'm truly curious about your abominable rotten mind and ill do a numerology reading
No identity fraud right 😂😂😂

• +1
One of the few black girls I've coomed to. Yes the legendary white worshipping lamppost has gooned to black women. Only like 4 times in my life lol

These Caribbean black women with some asian features 😏

yoi wanna slide your face on hers? You think many guys would want to do that
yeah many people will wanna do that but i'm afraid i'll be accused of sexual harrassment because of her maxilla