Why no girls are 100% pure

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
No matter the age or looks of a girl she always has a past history with guys, even if she's never had a boyfriend before

caging at this video tbh, stacy loses her purity to short ricecel, most of you will probably cope with "much she didn't actually go out with him" "he never fucked her"
and all that bullshit, but the truth is that she still sent him nudes (evident in the beginning as she talks about the guys moaning in that long ass message, this means that even if a girl is a virgin and has no past dating history, there is still a chance that she has a past with ricecels and sending nudes to them.

TLDR; its fucking over even chad can't be happy after swallowing the purepill.

autism

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
yes I have high functioning autism and schizophrenic so what bud got an issue?
Why u don’t look like ur avi

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
WHAT
THE
SHIT
IS
THIS
FUCK

Lifefuel for getting 2 16yo white hot skinny JBs and taking their virginities and fucking then both hundreds of times

No matter how long I’m incel now, that’ll always keep me happy

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Lifefuel for getting 2 16yo white hot skinny JBs and taking their virginities and fucking then both hundreds of times

This. I’m incel now but my slays as a teen will always help me cope

you will always mog chad who never got the luxury of being first, even if objectively he mogs you, you always have the satisfaction of knowing that you were able to get a better deal than him

• So Sad
Reactions: Melo95